King & Princess of Wands?

SaturnRx

I did an 11-card reading for my friend regarding her & this guy she likes. Using my Book of Azathoth deck, for him, it gave me the King of Wands. A few cards later, regarding his sexual attraction to her, it gave me the Princess of Wands. They have been physically intimate with one another before. But now, are these cards saying that he sees her as like a daughter? Is this an incest sort of vibe? Or should I not correlate these 2 cards as "family" like that? Or could this be interpretated in as more of an evolution of some kind?

Thirteen

The two are not related. It gave you the King of Wands for him. That says he is a man of energy and passion. But Wands are more than sexual energy. If you're the King/Wands you want to be devoted to something; you want to give your energy to it, and you're very aware of what that's going to require. You're very mature about it, and have long-term goals for making sure the energy lasts and you get the most out of it. That is who he is.

Sexual attraction is a whole other question, and you should view the card as being it's own, unrelated answer. Princess/Wands says that his sexual attraction to her is rather like that of a young girl or boy--plenty of fantasying about what he'd like to do, but when he's in bed with her, there's no control, focus or taking time to actually do those things. Putting it another way, like a teenager in a car, he just wants to step on the gas and go fast as he can. The attraction isn't mature enough for the two of them to take a nice long drive.

He's not the King/Wands to her Princess/Wands...if I'm reading what positions you got these cards right. King/Wands is who he is. Princess/Wands is his sexual attraction to her. HE is the princess in sexual attraction, not the King/Wands. Yes? Or did I misread the positions of these cards? :confused:

SaturnRx

The two are not related. It gave you the King of Wands for him. That says he is a man of energy and passion. But Wands are more than sexual energy. If you're the King/Wands you want to be devoted to something; you want to give your energy to it, and you're very aware of what that's going to require. You're very mature about it, and have long-term goals for making sure the energy lasts and you get the most out of it. That is who he is.

Sexual attraction is a whole other question, and you should view the card as being it's own, unrelated answer. Princess/Wands says that his sexual attraction to her is rather like that of a young girl or boy--plenty of fantasying about what he'd like to do, but when he's in bed with her, there's no control, focus or taking time to actually do those things. Putting it another way, like a teenager in a car, he just wants to step on the gas and go fast as he can. The attraction isn't mature enough for the two of them to take a nice long drive.

He's not the King/Wands to her Princess/Wands...if I'm reading what positions you got these cards right. King/Wands is who he is. Princess/Wands is his sexual attraction to her. HE is the princess in sexual attraction, not the King/Wands. Yes? Or did I misread the positions of these cards? :confused:

You got the positions right. Thank you-your response is incredibly helpful!