Kissing dream

Ann Yu

I had a dream last night about a guy. I've liked him so long. He considers me his sister and never knows or thinks that I like him. And I don't hope so, too because I know him so well (I'm not the kind of girl that he want to choose to be a girlfriend. One more time: just a sister T__T).
I dreamed that we were staying together. He told me something and then he kissed me first. It was a nice dream. But...

... It's so odd and freaky because:

I've liked him so long (about 6 months without telling him) but I have never dreamed about him before. That was the first time I dreamed about him.
Why I dreamed about him so suddenly and its content was sudden and shocking, too.
I wonder why T__T. Would you please help me explain it? Thanks so much.

afrosaxon

Dreams are reflective of our subconscious. As a friend of mine used to say, "Your subconscious ain't so sub." :D

Your feelings for him don't want to be suppressed anymore...so they are coming to the forefront.

And how do you know that you're not the type of girl that he would be with? Have you asked him? Just because he's dating people that seem (to you) to be dissimilar, doesn't mean that he doesn't prefer you. He's just sampling.

Just my $.02.

T.

lavendercloud

My guess is that you are physically/sexually very attracted to him, and it's hard for you to think of him as just a friendly companion. Most of my guy friends who I've been attracted to at one point or another usually surface in my dreams as "just friends," and occasionally as something more. With your friend, it's very significant that the two of you acted on your feelings the first time he was in your dream. It doesn't mean that he feels the same way as you; what it does mean is that you're not at all content just being his friend. Whether that means you should distance yourself and let things cool off or talk to him to find out whether he wants to give a relationship a chance, you'll be frustrated if you leave things as they are.

Ann Yu

afrosaxon said:
And how do you know that you're not the type of girl that he would be with? Have you asked him? Just because he's dating people that seem (to you) to be dissimilar, doesn't mean that he doesn't prefer you. He's just sampling.

T.

Thanks for your answer (0.2$?) :D. I know him so well. It's needless to ask ^^. Lol :p

Ann Yu

lavendercloud said:
With your friend, it's very significant that the two of you acted on your feelings the first time he was in your dream. It doesn't mean that he feels the same way as you; what it does mean is that you're not at all content just being his friend..
Excuse me, but I don't understand it clearly :-??. Hm... that freaky dream really drives me dizzy T__T