Knight of Cups as advice

winter garden

How would you read the Knight of Cups (clarified by the Ten of Cups and the Queen of Pentacles) as advice in an educational scenario?

It came up as the middle card in a three card draw, and the specific question was, "What can I do to achieve the best result in X's class?" Initially I thought it was suggesting for me to demonstrate my love for the topic (in essays and discussions), but the clarifiers confused me. I'm only new to reading, so I really don't have a good grasp on the cards yet.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Farzon

Being passionate about the topic when discussion rises (if you really are, that is). KoC is passionate only if aroused and his energy will fade quickly. In your case I'd say go with the flow.

Also: be true to yourself and your ideals. Ten of cups shows your inclination towards the group, aiming for a familiar surrounding. The Queen of Pentacles stresses this interpretation, she can signify a very motherly type, always caring about her dear ones.

winter garden

Being passionate about the topic when discussion rises (if you really are, that is). KoC is passionate only if aroused and his energy will fade quickly. In your case I'd say go with the flow.

That actually sounds quite a lot like how I am already with regards to quickly fading passions, so I will definitely heed your advice.

Also: be true to yourself and your ideals. Ten of cups shows your inclination towards the group, aiming for a familiar surrounding. The Queen of Pentacles stresses this interpretation, she can signify a very motherly type, always caring about her dear ones.

I'm very much an introvert, and avoid group settings like the plague, so perhaps the tarot is being literal with the clarifiers? I say this because I am most likely old enough to be the mother of some of my fellow class members.