Knight of pentacles as advice

Reverie

I would say it says to be patient and slow... however is there anything developing with this knight of pentacles? Will there be some movement in the long run? For now sit back tight and just wait.

sweet_intuition

cutiecutie said:
I would say it says to be patient and slow... however is there anything developing with this knight of pentacles? Will there be some movement in the long run? For now sit back tight and just wait.

It could also advise one to be analytical, and observe every detail within the situation from a logical point of view, and be patient about it. This knight is a plodder, and thus wouldn't rush through anything. Check and recheck things, and analyze from every nook and corner. This knight can even be borderline nit-picky and fussy and perfectionistic (virgo).

zephyr_heart

From my experience, it tells us to wait, examine and ponder the situation faced now, and generate a good plan. After the solution is found, seize it quickly; rather than lay around and wait (becase all knights is about movement).

Ronia

In my experience he has been all about waiting. Despite the meanings always pointing at results, I've seen him only as waiting, waiting, waiting. Up to this point, no results yet.