Le Grande Oracle Celtique d'Alan Borvo

blackroseivy

Hi, all - is anyone at all familiar with this one? I just paid quite a pretty penny for it on eBay, it's coming to me from the UK. (The lady appended a lovely note saying that she felt that it was "going to the right person", she saw my "ME" page, & just felt that I was the person for this deck - which is why she accepted my offer on it, rather than holding out - isn't that sweet?! :D )

Anyhoo, I just wondered if anyone else out there knows anything, has used it, has anything to say? etc. I will be trying it out on the Readings forum just as soon as I have it, so if there are any fellow Celtophiles out there, please stay tuned!

blackroseivy

Well anyway, when it comes in the mail I'll do scans. :)

Oddity

Grand Oracle Celtique (Alan Borvo)

I want to know more about this.

I tried to search, but only found references to it in peoples lists of decks, but nobody talking about it. (It is OOP and seems to be a little odd and very rare, so that could be why.)

I would be especially interested in hearing from people who own it, what you know about it and why it is a part of your collection (do you collect celtic decks, french published decks, pagan decks, or did you just like it... did you search for it specifically and how did you find it... do you read with it or just keep it... those kind of things. :) )

I have this on my bookshelf and I don't know anything about it, so please tell me. :)