Lemons Into Lemonade

zayats

hi zayats, thank you for sitting

the lemons: living room - unexpected money - good gentleman

You seem to think a lot about ideas, things and persons that are close to you. The more you think about them, the more important they become, and the closer they get. The things you think about have a tendency to accumulate around you. Whatever there is, it is attracting more of it into your life. When others go shopping and come home with just the results of their efforts, you probably have picked up so much more. Like a project, an errand, or a task.
Trouble is - whatever you've allowed into your life, it is not willing to go as easily away. All the things, ideas, and persons around you might ask for permanent attention and care. At times, you could feel encumbered with their presence.

the lemonade: a journey - pleasant letter - hope/big water

When was the last time you set out on a journey? Cards suggest it was about time to widen the horizon: pack your bags and take a trip.
Before you do, you may put all the things on a list, into an order, so you find out what exactly is present in your life and needs which kind of attention. Instead of being found all of the time, you could for a change go and invite somebody you'd like to travel with.
Hope/big waters could denote a travel to the sea, where you may catch your breath, replenish your energies and explore your inner world. But most of all, it is about travel and development.
Hi zhadee! Thanks for the reading!

Your analysis of the lemons is on point! I indeed not only focus on some things and people in my life, but also find that they engross me and I hardly have space for other things. I have a very one-track mind, meaning I do not multitask easily, so if something has my attention, it is usually not more than a couple of things for a long time and there's hardly room left for exploring anything else.

As for the lemonade, you asked a very good question! Useful reminder, as I thought about travelling some time ago but then forgot again. Indeed it's been a long time since I went to some new place and not just visit familiar places. I love the sea, so that's on point as well! I really need to look into my options when it comes to holiday and book something for next year. You've given me food for thought as well - who would I like to travel with? haha :D There are some people I really like, but hmm, I imagine when I spend days in their company I might feel oh well, overwhelmed? But I'll give it a thought. Thank you!

zhadee

anie

hi! and how are you?
I would like to try it if you will have me.

I'm trying to figure out the meaning of a connection between H and Myself. Its complicated! .. long term male friend.. no romantic past. but lately.. when last i saw him it felt different.
Does this fit as a question for you?? or if not
go ahead and just a general??
thanks!

I'm good, anie :) I'll focus this reading on you.

the lemons: male person - military person - marriage
so you seem to think a lot about him. Whatever you may do, your thoughts seem to be wrapped around him. You put him #1: his thoughts, his feelings, his well-being. You also seem to feel pretty much attracted to him, while he appears out of reach and out of your league. You have been friends for some time, and you do find him very attractive which makes things quite complicated. It appears as if you're doing all the work, as if you are the one who bonds and creates a pleasant atmosphere.

the lemonade: court - rich good man - death
you need to come to a decision. You may have to ask yourself some unpleasant but honest questions about your feelings and thoughts before things become too difficult. You might as well question your feelings towards H. Is he looking for a partner at eye level, or will you be friends with benefits. Is he as much into you as you are into him. Do you like to play the same games as he does, and are you having as much fun as he does?
Be aware - when you open to him, something new is about to start. Becoming lovers could mean the end of your friendship. Doing so would change your relationship thoroughly, and you will start at square one.

Dartellus

Hey z my friend, doing good?

Can i have about me and Roberta M?

Thanks!

winter garden

Hi Zhadee!

It would seem my love life is full of lemons, and I'd love a reading about that if possible, please :)

x

JoJoCat

Hello Zhadee! If you are still accepting sitters, may I ask for insight into the really hard lesson I am learning and have been learning in the past months? I'd like to know if I have to make even more big mistakes to fully learn the lesson (or if I've made enough mistakes to learn by now) but if that is too specific then just a general overview of the life lesson would be wonderful. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anie

I'm good, anie :) I'll focus this reading on you.

the lemons: male person - military person - marriage
so you seem to think a lot about him. Whatever you may do, your thoughts seem to be wrapped around him. You put him #1: his thoughts, his feelings, his well-being. You also seem to feel pretty much attracted to him, while he appears out of reach and out of your league. You have been friends for some time, and you do find him very attractive which makes things quite complicated. It appears as if you're doing all the work, as if you are the one who bonds and creates a pleasant atmosphere.

the lemonade: court - rich good man - death
you need to come to a decision. You may have to ask yourself some unpleasant but honest questions about your feelings and thoughts before things become too difficult. You might as well question your feelings towards H. Is he looking for a partner at eye level, or will you be friends with benefits. Is he as much into you as you are into him. Do you like to play the same games as he does, and are you having as much fun as he does?
Be aware - when you open to him, something new is about to start. Becoming lovers could mean the end of your friendship. Doing so would change your relationship thoroughly, and you will start at square one.

Thank you my dear for this thoughtful reading.!

Yes long term friend as I had said. And we have no romantic past. I mean I really always saw him in almost a cousin like way. He is very funny and smart and we live far away from each other. Thanks to the beauty of social media we always know what's going on in each other's lives. We don't see each other often. But when we do it is light and fun. The last couple of times have been more intense. The looks. The closeness
So yes I am thinking about him non stop. Ha. Honestly. I feel like he might be as well. You know that gut feeling thing.

As you clearly indicate if we move from friends to loves. What changes. Well everything. I think this has created a lot of confusion in both of our hearts . I guess we leave it to the universe and watch what she has in store !

Guess what. I'm thinking about him again. Lol :)

crystalrose

Hi z! Are you still taking? I'd like a reading on my love life.

Bonny

Hello!

I haven't heard of kipper cards before this.

Let's see:

Can these cards yield information on,
Q. Why haven't I been offered formal and ongoing contract of employment at J yet? (Is it just a timing thing or is there someone who has actively blocked me and if so who? )

CosmicBeing

This looks to be great something I kinda need about something, but I can't really ask yet because more time is needed before I know if I really need to ask how to turn lemons into lemonade.

Anyway just saying good concept. Might try it out on myself with an oracle deck of mine.

Bluebird

Hi Zhadee,

I would love to sit for you if you are still taking sitters? I am interested to know about my writing career. I started two years ago and it has gone well but I have now moved onto a more ambitious project that I intend to bring to fruition this year. I love to hear what the cards might have to say on it

Than you,

Joss