Lemons Into Lemonade

zhadee

Hey z my friend, doing good?

Can i have about me and Roberta M?

Thanks!

hi D, pendulum says: you can do with a reading :) focus of this reading is you.

the lemons: living room - a journey - good lady
Living room is your inner world. You might wonder whether things are in order, whether everything is in its rightful place, and if you are taking enough care of things and persons close to you. This might also hint towards over-carefulness. Like you were watching an antfarm, or a storm in a teacup. For the outside world, nothing happens in your quiet and humble abode... but you feel the shifts and tides and enormous tasks piling up.
The other thing could be escapism. Trying to get away from the daily drab, turning your back and ignoring pressing tasks. A yearning for something to happen you cannot name.
You might also wish you were somebody else, moving away from your common ground in order to be more attractive. You don't know how to be her equal match.

the lemonade: child - unexpected money - court's person
what good is a state parlour when there is nothing to play with? Nobody wants to be there... the cards suggest you need to find stuff to play with. Imaginations, dreams, make-belief, pretend. Testplay real life situations. Getting prepared in a playful way so you may get rid of inhibitions.
Why longing for the distance when there is something good in your present? As long as you look for distant shores, you may miss something that is at your feet and available. Right now. In the present moment.
It is of little use when you try to avoid some honest questions. As uncomfortable as they may be, as intriguing a bit of delusion can be - a trick of the light, make-up and style may work wonders - but this situation calls for a clarification.

zhadee

Hi zhadee! Thanks for the reading!

Your analysis of the lemons is on point! I indeed not only focus on some things and people in my life, but also find that they engross me and I hardly have space for other things. I have a very one-track mind, meaning I do not multitask easily, so if something has my attention, it is usually not more than a couple of things for a long time and there's hardly room left for exploring anything else.

As for the lemonade, you asked a very good question! Useful reminder, as I thought about travelling some time ago but then forgot again. Indeed it's been a long time since I went to some new place and not just visit familiar places. I love the sea, so that's on point as well! I really need to look into my options when it comes to holiday and book something for next year. You've given me food for thought as well - who would I like to travel with? haha :D There are some people I really like, but hmm, I imagine when I spend days in their company I might feel oh well, overwhelmed? But I'll give it a thought. Thank you!

aye, thank you for the feedback :) I am happy it resonates with you.
The sea is calling out for you... so maybe the hidden task is here finding yourself a pleasant travel companion.

zhadee

thank you all for asking, please find the pendulum's result below

Hi Zhadee!

It would seem my love life is full of lemons, and I'd love a reading about that if possible, please :)

x

yes

Hello Zhadee! If you are still accepting sitters, may I ask for insight into the really hard lesson I am learning and have been learning in the past months? I'd like to know if I have to make even more big mistakes to fully learn the lesson (or if I've made enough mistakes to learn by now) but if that is too specific then just a general overview of the life lesson would be wonderful. Thank you!

maybe/wrong question to the mistakes & lessons; yes to the general overview

Hi z! Are you still taking? I'd like a reading on my love life.

yes

Hello!

I haven't heard of kipper cards before this.

Let's see:

Can these cards yield information on,
Q. Why haven't I been offered formal and ongoing contract of employment at J yet? (Is it just a timing thing or is there someone who has actively blocked me and if so who? )

hi B, pendulum gives a no. :(

Hi Zhadee,

I would love to sit for you if you are still taking sitters? I am interested to know about my writing career. I started two years ago and it has gone well but I have now moved onto a more ambitious project that I intend to bring to fruition this year. I love to hear what the cards might have to say on it

Than you,

Joss

yes

Thead is closed for new sitters until I catch up with your readings. :)

Bluebird

Thanks Zhadee,

Just to clarifty - when I mentioned about bringing the project to fruition this year - I meant this coming year [2017]. Looks like i'm a bit ahead of myself at the moment! lol

Joss

Bonny

thank you all for asking, please find the pendulum's result below

yes

maybe/wrong question to the mistakes & lessons; yes to the general overview

yes

hi B, pendulum gives a no. :(

yes

Thead is closed for new sitters until I catch up with your readings. :)

So it does :(

zhadee

Hi Zhadee!

It would seem my love life is full of lemons, and I'd love a reading about that if possible, please :)

x

hi winter garden, thank you for sitting.

the lemons: expectation - house - court

You may think that you have waited long enough for somebody to come into your life. What might have started as retreat and recovery could solidify, so you might feel lonely. What used to be a place of safety and comfort might feel like solitary confinement. You might feel pressured to leave your comfort zone, put yourself out there, show presence.
As if your state of solitude was a question of lacking willpower, as if the loneliness was put on you like a verdict from a person with ill humour.

the lemonade: marriage - living room - court's person
Two lonely people may feel better because there is somebody with them, but the void is still palpable. The feeling of loneliness is the awful lack of company. So transforming loneliness into aloneness may change your perception and your awareness. Being alone can be an art and a lifestyle - meditation, reflections, and silent musings may create a peaceful mind. You don't need company, but you welcome it.
You don't need to put yourself out there, but since you like to be with yourself you come to peace with yourself which will create a peaceful atmosphere around you, so other people find being around you enjoyable and pleasing.
Instead of looking at deadlines you set them yourself. Instead of waiting for love you love yourself. Instead of waiting to be appreciated, you value the person opposite of you. Instead of waiting to be spoken to, you initiate conversations with every person you run into.
You'll open the doors to your winter garden. You take notice of the other one. You allow the other person into your beautiful world. Open house.

winter garden

hi winter garden, thank you for sitting.

the lemons: expectation - house - court

You may think that you have waited long enough for somebody to come into your life. What might have started as retreat and recovery could solidify, so you might feel lonely. What used to be a place of safety and comfort might feel like solitary confinement. You might feel pressured to leave your comfort zone, put yourself out there, show presence.
As if your state of solitude was a question of lacking willpower, as if the loneliness was put on you like a verdict from a person with ill humour.

Yeah, I've been single for six and a half years, so it seems like long enough to me and I am starting to wonder if I will ever meet anyone suitable. I do occasionally feel lonely, but for the most part I am very comfortable being alone and actually make a concerted effort to avoid other people much of the time. I'm known amongst my friends for escaping into my "cave" and ignoring communications, for example. Being an introvert I find it difficult to put myself in social situations often, but I have been trying to get out there a little more this year and make an effort to meet people. I've been travelling interstate fairly regularly for the past six months, and occasionally with friends - although I much prefer to travel alone.

the lemonade: marriage - living room - court's person
Two lonely people may feel better because there is somebody with them, but the void is still palpable. The feeling of loneliness is the awful lack of company. So transforming loneliness into aloneness may change your perception and your awareness. Being alone can be an art and a lifestyle - meditation, reflections, and silent musings may create a peaceful mind. You don't need company, but you welcome it.
You don't need to put yourself out there, but since you like to be with yourself you come to peace with yourself which will create a peaceful atmosphere around you, so other people find being around you enjoyable and pleasing.
Instead of looking at deadlines you set them yourself. Instead of waiting for love you love yourself. Instead of waiting to be appreciated, you value the person opposite of you. Instead of waiting to be spoken to, you initiate conversations with every person you run into.
You'll open the doors to your winter garden. You take notice of the other one. You allow the other person into your beautiful world. Open house.

Oh, I'm definitely comfortable being alone, in fact I much prefer it. Not sure how I would cope these days with a live-in partner, for example, and that worries me. The trouble I think is the possibly the opposite, and that is that I don't really like people all that much. I am way too comfortable being on my own, and therefore I make little effort to step outside of my comfort zone. Yes, I still suffer with bouts of loneliness at times, but overall I suspect am too settled in my ways. To be honest, I don't even have friends in my home very often as I find it uncomfortable having people in my "world".

I do absolutely want love, and I certainly need to work on loving myself more. I struggle with self doubt, and that most definitely creates significant problems in the all areas of my life, but especially in the realm of love. I think your message about opening house is the most significant one here - I am very guarded, and find it almost impossible to trust. My home is an extension of myself, and I need to allow people in.

Thank you, dear Zhadee! I think you've touched on something there that I really need to work more on.

zhadee

I do absolutely want love, and I certainly need to work on loving myself more. I struggle with self doubt, and that most definitely creates significant problems in the all areas of my life, but especially in the realm of love. I think your message about opening house is the most significant one here - I am very guarded, and find it almost impossible to trust. My home is an extension of myself, and I need to allow people in.

hi winter garden, thank you so much for your feedback. This is really helpful! I was afraid of being completely off with my take., so I am glad it resonates with you.
I can totally relate to your 'my home is an extension of myself' which makes it likely difficult for me to accept visitors. :)

The odd thing about your reading is each 'lemon' finding its echo in the according 'lemonade' by moving from the outside to the interior:
expectation -> marriage is the movement from seeing somebody waiting anxiously for someone to arrive (the dog guards the door) to the image of a happy couple, enjoying some music on the piano.
house -> living room shows a woman standing outside her house, holding her lantern and the living room is therefore empty apart from the cat who waits for her can opener to return.
court -> court's person is also telling.

zhadee

Hello Zhadee! If you are still accepting sitters, may I ask for insight into the really hard lesson I am learning and have been learning in the past months? I'd like to know if I have to make even more big mistakes to fully learn the lesson (or if I've made enough mistakes to learn by now) but if that is too specific then just a general overview of the life lesson would be wonderful. Thank you!

hi JoJoCat, the reading aims for the general overview :)

the lemons: military person - sorrow - a journey
the first idea coming to my mind is a man gave a wrong impression, deceived you badly, you couldn't help him and you then decided to walk seperate ways.

There are two other ways reading them, like you had to deal with something official which created difficulties piling up, and since there was no way to handle them, and to safe yourself from further harm you had to get going.
The other way is this: military person could work as strengthening, which created a very miserable situation and you felt at a loss. There was nothing you could do, just enduring the mess.

the lemonade: big luck - win much money - sad news
Now things look different - as seemingly hopeless your efforts had been, you are rewarded enormously. The odd thing is that this luck is coming to you the same way sorrow and tribulation found you: without your help and assistance.
If there does not come a fortune of money and wealth, you will find yourself enriched. The tears you'll cry are tears of joy. As dark as the situation looks now, it presents you with your inner strength. You have mastered a big task, and you did not give in to despair. You also did not run away, which is a reward in itself. Even if nobody knows of the challenge you had to face, you know it and this will transform you from within. The hopeless feeling from the 3 cards above changes here into a lesson in belief, faith, and trust.
Like soon enought you will count your many blessings.

zhadee

Hi z! Are you still taking? I'd like a reading on my love life.

hi crystal rose, a reading on your love life as requested...

the lemons: marriage - win much money - prison
I don't know if you are married, in a stable relationship, or single, or divorced, or if it's complicated. :) You see yourself bound to another person, you think of yourself as 'taken'. As this card appears in the position of the lemons, the person in question might perceive differently.
You have intense feelings towards the relationship with that person, you see yourself faced with a plethora of contradicting emotions when focusing on them. Mixed feelings, neither too good, neither too bad. You may also wonder whether you deserve your present situation, especially when you feel miserable. At tmes you seem to feel so bad, it comes with the urge of shuttining yourself in and raising your guard.
Now, future prospects aren't too bright when it's true what they say that wishing for something impossible will create your ruin.

the lemonade: murky thoughts - success in love - sorrow
You will start thinking deep thoughts about yourself, the world and things to come. These reflections will help you to see yourself, your life, your values in a different light. In due time, you might also feel brave enough to plunge in at the deep end.

Getting lots of money turns into success in love :) who do you like to be with? The first card talks about the exchange of emotions: a person with her guard up is not giving too much of themselves, but still hopes to win big time. Like another person sensing the wonderful soul behind that walls, and work their way straight to them. Or they might feel encouraged to spend night after night under the balcony, singing lovesongs until the walls come tumbling in.
Unlikely to happen, that is why getting lots of money is a lemon.
It may work differently. Once you've lowered the guard, different people may take notice because you let your true colours shine.

Finding the positive side of sorrow is a piece of work. :bugeyed:
This card talks about obstacles you need to surmount. So maybe, you are afraid that you are not loveable, or there is something wrong with your self-esteem, or people from the past told you terrible things which are still hurting. Being dragged through the mire is one thing, but getting up again, getting clean again, and getting away is another thing.
Cards suggest you are free to move on, you may turn your back to hurtful memories. There is nothing new to get from them.