Lemons Into Lemonade

Sirena84

I spend so much time with the branch that I miss to take care of my real existing local garden. May it grow, may the weeds take over, I am not impressed. Even when I tend my garden, it's halfheartedly because my mind is on the dead branch. I should throw it away, or burn it, casting the ashes into the garden to make it grow more beautiful. But I can't. My eyes are fixed on the branch.

It's a dead branch. Following KonMari's method I should chuck it away. But I can't.

Thank you for a beautiful reading :)

[/FONT]

The rabbits say that you very welcome and after reading this feedback, they have a little something for you..

First , funny you said that your eyes are fixed on the branch.. here is the image of the 2 of sticks in Rabbit tarot

6dae614331abdac3e8b6f6c784a41863.jpg

queen of carrots/3 of daises/8 of carrots

The rabbits think that you have some gift or talent and this should not go to waste. They say don't throw in the towel just yet.. Although you are probably quite hot tempered with the dead branch right now and throwing tantrums.. They think you have worked very hard and you are getting close to perhaps reviving it. If the conditions are not right perhaps make it.use your wisdom and logic.. Maybe change the soil.. like soil with the correct minerals or be creative to create an environment for it to flourish. Meanwhile appreciate and love your functioning garden while you also give attention to the dead one. Maybe its not about drastic choices. Maybe you can have them both? :)

zhadee

The rabbits say that you very welcome and after reading this feedback, they have a little something for you..

First , funny you said that your eyes are fixed on the branch.. here is the image of the 2 of sticks in Rabbit tarot
Aye, the little rabbit shows the way I feel. I'm really undecided though there might not be the need for an acute decision. It's rather me railing against the choice I made. Perhaps there never had been one, perhaps the branch is nothing but an image of a branch. Should be really silly crying about the image of a branch not sprouting. It needs to be brought into existence first.

queen of carrots/3 of daises/8 of carrots

The rabbits think that you have some gift or talent and this should not go to waste. They say don't throw in the towel just yet.. Although you are probably quite hot tempered with the dead branch right now and throwing tantrums.. They think you have worked very hard and you are getting close to perhaps reviving it. If the conditions are not right perhaps make it.use your wisdom and logic.. Maybe change the soil.. like soil with the correct minerals or be creative to create an environment for it to flourish. Meanwhile appreciate and love your functioning garden while you also give attention to the dead one. Maybe its not about drastic choices. Maybe you can have them both? :)

oh, me being the queeen of carrots? I like that!
I guess your cards state clearly that I should forget about the silly branch and focus on the garden. The garden wants to grow, it needs water, attention and care. There is not enough room and time to cry over a single dead branch when there are carrots and daisies calling for me.
May that silly old stick be used for digging in the dirt and poking at trees. The case may rest. If it decides to sprout, fine. But I cannot keep watching it for signs of life.
I cannot have both. It's either the garden or the stick. The garden is here to stay. It does not want me to throw in the towel. The stick is for walking away.

thank you for this lovely exchange and your extra cards :) this is a very pretty gift! :heart:

zhadee

Feedback left above. Thank you for the reading.. you went beyond and above.

you're welcome :) thank you for the feedback, I'm glad it resonates.

On my way to work, I thought a bit more about your cards. Winning much money means getting something, Prison could mean an institution, a building. Living room is something private, secluded, so they may hint towards you running into somebody at a place you know well, like the monthly meeting of a citizen's initiative, or charity.

zhadee

still offering... :party:

CosmicBeing

you're welcome :) thank you for the feedback, I'm glad it resonates.

On my way to work, I thought a bit more about your cards. Winning much money means getting something, Prison could mean an institution, a building. Living room is something private, secluded, so they may hint towards you running into somebody at a place you know well, like the monthly meeting of a citizen's initiative, or charity.

Thanx for the additional thoughts. I will keep this in mind. At the end of January I will update you.

zhadee

so here we go again... reopened for some readings with the Classic Kipper cards. =)