Lenormand Cartomancy deck and book set. New from Schiffer. December 2013

The 78th Fool

Some of you may already have seen this on my web site before now but I'm thrilled to be able to pass on the news that my new Lenormand deck and book set are now available for pre-order on both Amazon Uk and Amazon.com

Entitled 'Lenormand Cartomancy', the set will be published by Schiffer Books on the 28th December. Apart from having illustrated the deck I've also written the guidebook which includes full card meanings, reading techniques and a selection of spreads ranging from simple three card spreads right up to the Grand Tableau. I've included a humorous take on the 'history' of Mme Lenormand and the whole card tradition too.

If someone picks up this set as a beginner, I hope it will give them the tools to learn to read fluently. If you're a seasoned reader, I hope there will be something there for you to appreciate as well. I can't pretend the book provides a fully 'traditional' method of reading. This is my own subjective take, based on my own learning process. I've been influenced along the way by readers like Titania Hardie (the first Lenormand book I read!), Sylvie Steinbach, Helen Riding, Mary Greer, Caitlin Matthews and all the wonderful sharing of knowledge to be found at the Facebook 'Lenormand Cards Study Group'. There's hopefully some 'old' tradition, 'new' tradition and some of my own innovation thrown in.

As for the cards, I wanted to create something traditional (retaining the playing card inserts) but something very modern at the same time. I hope you like them!

To pre-order from Amazon UK:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenormand-C...r0&keywords=lenormand+cartomancy+chris+butler

To pre-order from Amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/Lenormand-Car...r0&keywords=lenormand+cartomancy+chris+butler

Chris. xx

DownUnderNZer

Love the cards.....

Might have to order two! :)

DownUnderNZer

Just Pre ordered Two! :party::heart::party::heart:

The 78th Fool

Wow! I hope they live up to expectation! xx

DownUnderNZer

Reminds me of the Voyager in some ways.... modern.

Like what I have seen so far of the images I saw on Amazon. :thumbsup:

karen0205

I like that a lot. Thanks for the links. I wish the lenormand decks had more cards though.
I will be ordering this one. I like the card in a card look.

Chronata

Those are really beautiful! :heart:

I am not usually one that likes computer generated art, but these are absolutely stunning!

Lee

Oops, I almost missed this thread! I've preordered as well. Can't wait!