Lenormand/Titania Draw 04-10-11

hilde430

Hello everyone,

The cards up for discussion for the coming two weeks are :

4 house - 34 fish - 21 mountain

Bye,
Hilde

Moonbow

This person has come into some good luck in the form of wealth and long standing happiness but it seems that someone in their midst is not as happiy about this change of events as they appear to be. The whole thing could even fall flat.... possible because someone is standing in the way of their happiness.

This is quite tricky because I see the house and fish as having very similar meanings. I am also interested in where the 'blond mature man' fits in, in all this.

House = wealth and happiness, but don't judge by appearances

Fish = good luck

Mountain = an enemy, someone who good do damage

kattelein

Moonbow, you're right! This one's quite tricky... If you ask me, this blond mature man is supposed to lend a helping hand, but they'll still have "a mountain of troubles " ahead of them.

Now, I've looked some things up in my book. I know, a book, but this one's soooo good! When I had it at first, I thought it was just writing, cos sometimes it said the craziest things. But after a while, i found out -through experience- that those crazie things deffenitly came true... So this is what I found out about these cards. It may sound like it has nothing to do with the cards, but this is my crazy book speaking;-)

34 on the right side of 4: succes in bussines
a trip to a foreign country

2 on the right side of 34: someone gets called in for military duty

hilde430

Only two replies in 1 1/2 weeks ! We can do better than that, can we ? ;-)

In short I would say that a house has been causing some financial burdens to the querent...

Just one of the options. Let's see if someone else can add something to it.

Hilde

tarotlova

Well, I have to say that I see it as having the funds (fish) to buy property/house quiet literaly in the mountains or overseas or that you are well on the way to financial security the mountain only means a obstacle to me if near difficult cards snake bird ect. On the other hand it could also mean a short holiday to a house in the mountains or overseas and you will need money to do that!

hilde430

Good point ! I have to remember this one ! Thanks.

Hilde