Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP)

MsRubyRain

Carla, thanks for finding this post and brining it back up. WOW! This looks like a powerful one. I am so intrigued by it. I want to learn this one. I am going to see if the links provided still work and read up on it more.

An important question, can anybody do this, without any kind of training?

ravenest

Sure you can, but it depends on what makes a ritual/practice/meditation 'potent' for you.

Anyone can START. A very renowned magician once said LBRP is one of the essential rituals, a lifetime work and the more one studies and practices, the more one finds in it and gets out of it.

I have been practicing this ritual on and off for over 30 years. For extended times, 2 x day. Nowadays, I do it occasionally and these one offs seem incredibly potent ... but that came after a few years of woking with it.

Anyone who devotes some posative time and attention to this will greatly benefiet - IMO.

You can do it, without any training but the training and extra knowledge associated with it (eg, visulisation, control of breath, word vibration, etc) holds the key to its potency ;)

There are a few threads on the LBRP in the Thoth and G.D. Hermetic (part of Thoth) forums.

Carla

I did the LBR this morning using the regular cross (instead of the pulling down of golden bars described in this thread), and with the pushing motion (can't remember the name of the posture). I felt kind of odd about it while doing it, but I did sail through my day feeling quite protected.

MsRubyRain

ravenest said:
Sure you can, but it depends on what makes a ritual/practice/meditation 'potent' for you.

Anyone can START. A very renowned magician once said LBRP is one of the essential rituals, a lifetime work and the more one studies and practices, the more one finds in it and gets out of it.

I have been practicing this ritual on and off for over 30 years. For extended times, 2 x day. Nowadays, I do it occasionally and these one offs seem incredibly potent ... but that came after a few years of woking with it.

Anyone who devotes some posative time and attention to this will greatly benefiet - IMO.

You can do it, without any training but the training and extra knowledge associated with it (eg, visulisation, control of breath, word vibration, etc) holds the key to its potency ;)

There are a few threads on the LBRP in the Thoth and G.D. Hermetic (part of Thoth) forums.

Thank you! This one really appealed to me. I have never done any kind of ritual like this before and didn't know if just anyone could do it. :grin: