Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

kaleanna

I'm happy with all the oracle goodies I received, but I'm sort of sad that our group's swap is "finished." I miss the "pregame" excitement, and coming here to chat with everyone!:D
ETA: By the way, it's me Bodhran. I have a new "look" and a new name!

Nice "look" and name hun!

I know how you feel Bodhi!

linnie

Thanks K!:heart:

Oh.... I saw the new avie earlier, but you weren't online... but I missed the name change... Bhodi Seed... I LOVE Bhodi trees... I found a beautiful, completely skeletonised leaf in Bhodgaya once, decades ago...

BodhiSeed

Oh.... I saw the new avie earlier, but you weren't online... but I missed the name change... Bhodi Seed... I LOVE Bhodi trees... I found a beautiful, completely skeletonised leaf in Bhodgaya once, decades ago...

I think it takes 12 to 24 hours for Solandia to change it over (new forum name), but I went ahead and chose a new avie to go with it.:) I bet that leaf was beautiful!

GryffinSong

...By the way, it's me Bodhran. I have a new "look" and a new name!

Cool name!!! :heart:

And I agree that winding down this swap is a sad thought. Perhaps we can start a new thread to share readings. A sort of flotsam/jetsam reading circle. Anyone game for it? :)

linnie

I think it takes 12 to 24 hours for Solandia to change it over (new forum name), but I went ahead and chose a new avie to go with it.:) I bet that leaf was beautiful!
It was... is... (It should still be somewhere)... I think secreted away in a very Sacred book, or something... It is a perfect heart shape, and just a lace skeleton of what once was... beautiful, and from one of THE trees that was touched by that gentle man, reputedly... I am trying to grow one of those trees here... Ficus religiosa... but it is a frost intolerant species, so it is still languishing in the shade house until I have grown up enough natural protection to care for it... :)

linnie

I'm happy with all the oracle goodies I received, but I'm sort of sad that our group's swap is "finished." I miss the "pregame" excitement, and coming here to chat with everyone!:D
ETA: By the way, it's me Bodhran. I have a new "look" and a new name!
Still waiting.... >>>tapping fingers impatiently on head... heh heh :)<<< I'm sad, too... I do enjoy dropping in and chatting here and on all the sub-threads. The Junkanoos are lovely, but, other than Witchy, they're not overly frequent visitors!!! :):):)

Cool name!!! :heart:
And I agree that winding down this swap is a sad thought. Perhaps we can start a new thread to share readings. A sort of flotsam/jetsam reading circle. Anyone game for it? :)
Isn't there a junk oracle reading thread already up??? Perhaps that one is for previous swaps, and we are meant to keep starting new ones with the newly formed Oracles... Yes, please... let's get this new flotsam/jetsam reading circle thread thing happening.. pretty please... I'm a bit of a people person, really, for a Hermit-Crone!!! :):):)
(And those of us still waiting for our loot can, perhaps, just stagger readings to suit... that will keep the readings coming for longer... :) Although I have a feeling that there will be something in my mailbox today... just a feeling, like a gentle, happy, thought :))
Hello kaleanna :)

Satori

Okay who the hell is bodhiseed? I have no idea....

BodhiSeed

Okay who the hell is bodhiseed? I have no idea....

Hey Satori, you missed my earlier post.:D:heart: It's me Bodhran, with a new look and name.

GS and Linnie, I would love to dig out the old reading thread so I can stay in practice!:thumbsup:

I am currently working on an "Earth Oracle" that came about because of our swap. It has earthy items in it - shells, stones, seeds, nuts, shark tooth, etc. This exchange has given my creativity an instant boost!