Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

Witchy Woman

I guess a reading circle would be an on going good thing. Then if we just want to do readings on our own, just throw up our own thread.
Ok I have a busy day tomorrow. I see yall later.

linnie

Headachy. The tension of Willow's surgery (one of my dogs) and that we're having trouble getting her pain meds and antibiotics into her. Sitting at the sewing machine and computer hunching my shoulders all up. And just general anxiety swirling around. And the heat/humidity. I can't go out walking because I feel like fainting just stepping outside the door. :(

Sorry to be a downer ... it's only a so-so day. I'm sure I'll cheer up tomorrow when Ciro's new Oracle of Visions shows up at my door!!! :)

Hope you are feeling better by now, GryffinSong, and that little Willow is faring ok... Blessings to you both... :heart:

I just posted images of the goodies Horace gifted me over on Junkanoos main thread... I feel very blessed... :) Please check them out, they are just... beautiful!!! :)

(Even though I finally caught the sore throat that has been going around at AT!!!! But I am gargling salt water, and will go and pick some time... and am sipping fresh lemonade juice from a lemonade plant... very good for me.. and am having honey from a friend's bees... all that must be good for me :))

Milfoil

Just a polite note to ask if the new flotsam & Jetsam swap is completed since this thread is getting rather long and chatty.

If reading groups are to be set up, please can we do them on new threads so that this one can grow no further (usually we cap threads around the 1000 mark to help the forum load better)

:)

Milfoil

linnie

Just a polite note to ask if the new flotsam & Jetsam swap is completed since this thread is getting rather long and chatty.

If reading groups are to be set up, please can we do them on new threads so that this one can grow no further (usually we cap threads around the 1000 mark to help the forum load better)

Milfoil

Junkanoos are still waiting on loot from Elven, and also I'm waiting on Witchy's delivery to arrive and Horace is still waiting on my delivery to arrive. I know Elven has received mine, because she posted about it, but I am unsure of whether or not she has yet received anything from our US contingent... I received Horace's goodies days ago so I'm guessing that Elven would have done so, too.

So... a few things still outstanding... If it's just us, and it really is becoming problematic, maybe we can just do all our posting on the Junaknoos thread from now on? Or wouldn't that work? Thank you, Milfoil, for your excellent vigilance and help... :)

Satori

I am also waiting on stuff from Witchy! ;)

linnie

I am also waiting on stuff from Witchy! ;)

Hello Satori... glad it's not just Junkanoos, then! :) Ah, but this stuff is so worth waiting for.... I keep loooking at the stuff Horace sent me... (did you catch my link, over on Junkanoos thread??? :):) Shameless, I know, but this stuff is... treasure... to me... :)*

Mellaenn

Milfoil

Sorry, I've been off AT for several days with family in town. Yes, for the most part the exchange is over. Milfoil, can you please go ahead and close this thread? Thank you so much for your kind indulgence! :grin:

Anyone who wants to do readings, please go to your group thread or post a reading thread of your own here on divination. Thanks, everyone!

Also, I see some packages are MIA...we will just have to stand by to see what happens. I sent out a pm here and there; I do hope everyone is OK!

linnie

Sorry, I've been off AT for several days with family in town. Yes, for the most part the exchange is over. Milfoil, can you please go ahead and close this thread? Thank you so much for your kind indulgence! :grin:

Anyone who wants to do readings, please go to your group thread or post a reading thread of your own here on divination. Thanks, everyone!

Also, I see some packages are MIA...we will just have to stand by to see what happens. I sent out a pm here and there; I do hope everyone is OK!

will we just continue exchanging within our own sub-group threads, Mell, so that we have a way of keeping up with one anothers readings and arrival of goodies? Thank you :)

Mellaenn

will we just continue exchanging within our own sub-group threads, Mell, so that we have a way of keeping up with one anothers readings and arrival of goodies? Thank you :)

Yes, that's the way to go. I meant that for the most part (I know there are exceptions) the exchange of packages is over.

I'm trying to catch up with the individual threads but send me a pm with any of your concerns if I miss anything. :grin: