Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

kaleanna

Oh well ........... NO luck (guess just was not meant to be at least not right now)

Mellaenn

kaleanna said:
Oh well ........... NO luck (guess just was not meant to be at least not right now)
Boy, kaleanna, those dragons just keep messing with you, girl!

Wishing you luck for finding one. :)

kaleanna

Mellaenn said:
Boy, kaleanna, those dragons just keep messing with you, girl!

Wishing you luck for finding one. :)

LOL don't they Mell,

Sheesh, wish they would make up their minds :laugh: :laugh:

Thankies Hun!

Witchy Woman

kaleanna said:
LOL don't they Mell,

Sheesh, wish they would make up their minds :laugh: :laugh:

Thankies Hun!
I hope one hangs out in the back ground for you. Gets switched around, put on the lower shelf, behind the shelf, just waiting for you.

Witchy Woman

So, Ive only gone threw one bag I got today. I have 10 each already for 4 people. Thats one bag, from today, I still have another bag.

NOT to mention, the butt load that I gathered from my house. Realistically I think I probly have over 300 hundred pieces. EASY.

My oracle bag that Ive started is at 28 for now and counting....
The Naughty Nauticals is in my Dragon's Egg and I havent even counted that one yet...WOW.

What monster did you guys start N me? huh???

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
I hope one hangs out in the back ground for you. Gets switched around, put on the lower shelf, behind the shelf, just waiting for you.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I got one :grin:

ETA: Thankies for the good thoughts on this Witchy

And I also got hubby a father's day gift :grin:

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
So, Ive only gone threw one bag I got today. I have 10 each already for 4 people. Thats one bag, from today, I still have another bag.

NOT to mention, the butt load that I gathered from my house. Realistically I think I probly have over 300 hundred pieces. EASY.

My oracle bag that Ive started is at 28 for now and counting....
The Naughty Nauticals is in my Dragon's Egg and I havent even counted that one yet...WOW.

What monster did you guys start N me? huh???

ROFL ....................... I did warn ya, Told ya it would become Addicting :laugh: :laugh:

LadySeishou

kaleanna said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I got one :grin:

ETA: Thankies for the good thoughts on this Witchy

And I also got hubby a father's day gift :grin:
LOL, I was suppose to be looking for a Father's Day gift as well but husband picked out a little set of drawers (about 8" high and 4" wide) for himself that was missing a drawer (and other parts).

I'm so very happy that you were able to find one, kaleanna!

kaleanna

Thankies LadyS,

LOL LadyS, Well good that he could find him something, So your hubby is going to fix up the little set of drawers?

kaleanna

And LadyS, Did you tell your hubby we said thank you for him helping you with posting the awesome pics?

ETA: And how it started the hunt for the Dragon egg in other states? ROFL