Let's Do Another Flotsam and Jetsam Swap!!!!

kaleanna

Hiya Witchy Woman and Elven,

Welcome to the swap :D

Witchy Woman

It does sound like loads of fun.

kaleanna

It is Loads of fun :grin:

and I am sorry that I did not get to answer your question about how many items to send. I think it says in the rules that 7-10 objects is a good number to focus on, that would the number to send to each person in your group. Some send the amount set and others do send a few more items than the number suggested. I think all in all it is up to you of how many items you send as long as the amount you send does not fall below the minimum number suggested. If I am wrong on this Mell, Please correct me.

kaleanna

It is also addictive }):laugh: :laugh:

Witchy Woman

Ill probly send more :) So how does this work. Do we just send our box to the person below us in the list, like we do on the runes reading list.
Or is it a group that just passes the boxes on the next person, over and over till we get our original package back and you just take out what you want then continue to pass? That would be like a trip to the post office like what, once a week? Which would work ok for me.

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
Ill probly send more :) So how does this work. Do we just send our box to the person below us in the list, like we do on the runes reading list.
Or is it a group that just passes the boxes on the next person, over and over till we get our original package back and you just take out what you want then continue to pass? That would be like a trip to the post office like what, once a week? Which would work ok for me.

Hiya WW,

When we get our group, we will send an envelope to each person in the group (don't forget to set a starter lil oracle for yourself as well). So say that there is a total of 5 (including you)people in your group (example), So you would send out a total of 4 envelopes as well as creating your starter oracle for a total of 5.

Hope that makes sense.

Witchy Woman

So, we will put say, 7 objects each, in 4 envelopes. So we would need to try to get a total of 28 objects from around the house...as well as our own...

Witchy Woman

Is the objective to get 25 pieces, like a rune throw?

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
Is the objective to get 25 pieces, like a rune throw?

You can have as many items in Your oracle as you would like whether it is 25 or 100 + items.

kaleanna

Witchy Woman said:
So, we will put say, 7 objects each, in 4 envelopes. So we would need to try to get a total of 28 objects from around the house...as well as our own...

That is right WW, if you want to put 7 objects in each of the 4 envelopes then you would need to "find" 28 objects plus 7 or however many for your starter oracle.