Location, Location, Location

Where would you live and who would be your guide?

• Water Cup Desert

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Air Sword Labyrinth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire Wand Circus

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Earth Coin Village

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Little Baron

Just a silly thread, as I was a little bored LOL

Little Baron

It would have to be The Earth Coin Village for me. The Sword Labyrinth seems just that little bit too cold and I wouldn't want to run into Madamme Lola on a dark night! The Water Cup Desert seems just that bit too dry and sparce, which is strange since I usually feel like I associate with the Cups suit in other decks. I am not sure that I could take all of the head peircing and body cutting of the Fire Wand Circus. The Coin Village looks quite homely really. I forget her name but I would love to go and sit around with the woman in the four of coins, go painting with the guy in the eight of coins, listen to Latex, pop over to Ryans.
However, I think that little Felix would be my guide in this village. His flexibility is what I like and I am sure he could introduce me to a lot of different people.

Apologies for crazy thread. I really was THAT bored.

Best wishes

Yaboot

Maan

well i guess i'm bored to cause i voted ;)
I'm actually very happy with the fact than i'm bored..i haven't had the time to be bored lately so i welcome it very much

Anyway i choose the Earth coin village too.
I would like the circus but i not all the time...i simply don't have the stamina ;)

galadrial

Surely you knew what I would answer:) Fizzy is one of my favorite cards in the deck, and those mysterious Sandwitchers keep these cups from being as cloyingly sweet as they are in some decks.

Melvis

I don't know why, but I picked the Fire Wand Circus. This was a hard choice! But I think the Fire Wand Circus has the most variety.

Actually, if I could merge two areas I'd put the Court Cards from the Fire Wand Circus together with the Minors from the Earth Coin Village. My guide would be one of the Circus Courts, probably the Queen.

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

Nevada

I voted Earth Coin Village. I normally gravitate toward Water/Cups, but if I have to live in the desert to get them, forget it! :)

Little Baron

Welcome Nevada34. Glad to have you on board.

Best wishes

Yaboot

Xarokys

I voted for the Fire Wand Circus because I'd like to travel around like that.

No one has voted for the Air Sword Labyrinth yet. I think the clown on the seven has scared everyone away.