Looking for....

HearthCricket

I keep coming across books and websites that show various stones, crystals and gems and then tell you what their uses or properties are. Does anyone know of a site or book that is the exact opposite. For example, it might say for better sleep use...and then lists the appropriate stones, etc.? Or for anxiety....and lists the stones for that. I can't seem to find anything that works the opposite way, but it would be so much easier! If anyone knows of either book or website, please share with the rest of us! Thank you!

lark

What you want HC is a book called Crystal Prescriptions
The A-Z guide to over 1,200 symptoms and their healing crystals
By Judy Hall

It has the condition emotional or physical and then the crystal for that condition and even where to place it or if it should be a smooth, tumbled, rough, wand, egg, sphere ect...

If you want me to look up something for you tonight I can.

willowfox

bodhran said:

I was looking at this site and spotted this;

For Heart Attack Green Aventurine, Rose Quartz I cannot honestly see these two crystals of being of any use when you are lying on the floor and your heart is exploding inside your chest. I would like to hear from anybody who has used this method and survived.

MCsea

HearthCricket said:
I keep coming across books and websites that show various stones, crystals and gems and then tell you what their uses or properties are. Does anyone know of a site or book that is the exact opposite. For example, it might say for better sleep use...and then lists the appropriate stones, etc.? Or for anxiety....and lists the stones for that. I can't seem to find anything that works the opposite way, but it would be so much easier! If anyone knows of either book or website, please share with the rest of us! Thank you!

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=56459&highlight=orange+aventurine

now it may not be what you are after but this lists a KEY WORD - and a crystal and other information

astrological degree 01°
Sabian Symbol 1 A woman rises out of water, a seal embraces her.
Key WORD Realization
Crystal element Obsidian

If you have a look at the key words in the link above you may find one specific enough to help you - it is still 'opposite' but you can search this thread for key words you would LIKE to have more of in your life
Care Rhodonite
Enjoyment Chrysoprase
Exhilaration Sea Shells
Fulfillment Yellow tourmaline

just an idea...

MARINA

BodhiSeed

willowfox said:
I was looking at this site and spotted this;

For Heart Attack Green Aventurine, Rose Quartz I cannot honestly see these two crystals of being of any use when you are lying on the floor and your heart is exploding inside your chest. I would like to hear from anybody who has used this method and survived.

It makes more sense if you read the book. I believe she has these as a preventative, not for use if you're in the middle of an attack.

Bodhran

HearthCricket

This is all so perfect! Thank you! I have been going crazy trying to find something like all of this so when a certain ailment or condition comes up, I can make up a little bag for myself or for others. Thank you, so much!! Plus, I just ordered the book by Judy Hall, so that will also come in very, very handy!! :D

wumpkie

I am a little late on this thread but yes Crystal prescriptions is a really useful book and I have used it no end for reference you will see while skimming over it (I tend to while in bed or in the bath as it's not a book you can really 'read') how the crystals are linked and I have found it a great learning tool.

The only other suggestion I can make is 'Crystal Power, Crystal Healing : The Complete Handbook' by Michael Gienger
While it has the scientific, historic and healing properties of crystals (described one by one) it does have a therapeutic index similar to the layout in 'Crystal prescriptions' at the back of the book.

I hope you enjoy your new book just as much as I have :)

Wumpkie