Make It Stop- Rise Against

KMilliron

Make It Stop (September's Children) by Rise Against
>>The It Gets Better Project<<
>>Lyrics Here<<

This spread deserves a bit more bg info than usual. Rise Against, know best for songs like "Prayer of the Refugee" "Like the Angels" and "Swing Life Away," is a band dedicated to doing what they can to make the world a better place. Their songs range from slave labor, middle east violence, and in the case of "Make It Stop" gay teen suicide rates. Rise Against decided to work with the It Gets Better project to help deliver a powerful message to struggling gays, bi's, tran's, and any other teen that feels they need it.
I have lost my fair share of loved ones to suicide, so I thought this would be a great way to spread the message, and possibly help anyone out there should they need it. This
doesn't have to be about sexuality, just whatever you need support in in general. If you're interested in any other support groups, let me know and I can see if I can find something for you.​

Card One; Pushed to the Ledge
"Make it stop. Let this end, Eighteen years pushed to the ledge. It's come to this, A weightless step. On the way down singing, Woah, woah."
----What current situation (or situations) has you pushed to the ledge.

Card Two; Your Red Flags
"Bang bang go the coffin nails, Like a breath exhaled, Then gone forever. It seems like just yesterday, How did I miss the red flags raise?"
----The negative ways in which you are reacting to your situation.

Card Three; Braving Storms
"Think back to the days we laughed We braved these bitter storms together. Brought to his knees he cried, But on his feet he died."
----Who else are you effecting? It's never just you going through these things.

Card Four; Age ____
"Woah, woah. (Tyler Clemente age 18) A brand new song Woah, woah. (Billy Lucas age 15) Woah, woah. (Harrison Chase Brown age 15) Woah, woah. (Cody J. Barker age 17) (Seth Walsh age 13)"
----These names are the names of those who have committed suicide due to bullying. This card would simply signify that you are not alone in going through this. It's a large world, there's bound to be somebody out there that has gone through this too. Take comfort in the fact that you are not alone.

Card Five; A Brand New Song
"We're calling for, Insisting on A different beat, yeah A brand new song"
----What you want to change.

Card Six; Proud I Am
"Make it stop. Let this end, This life chose me, I'm not lost in sin But proud I stand Of who I am I plan to go on living"
----Advice card. What you can do to better your situation.

Layout
*1*
*2*3*
*4*5*6*

Anyone interested here's a link to the music video link to It Gets Better is at the top of the page. Feel free to PM me for help with this spread or if your interested in any other support groups, whether to receive support or give.

It gets better​