Manga Tarot Companion Book?

woodland.goddess

Hey!

I read exclusively with Lo Scarabeo's Manga Tarot. I love it. The artwork is stunning, and the deck itself is so in tune with me that sometimes it takes my breath away. I have a handful of basic tarot books, which are a great help to me, since I'm a beginner. Lately, though, I've been wondering if this deck has a companion book. I'd love to get some deck specific insight on the cards, and take a look into what the artist was thinking as she designed them.

Does anyone know if this book exists, or if there are plans to publish something like it in the future?

rwcarter

woodland.goddess said:
Does anyone know if this book exists, or if there are plans to publish something like it in the future?
I believe the answer is "No" to both questions. You can send an email to info@loscarabeo.com though to get a direct answer. RiccardoLS (Aeclectic username, Lo Scarabeo editor) has provided some very interesting info on the deck though. Doing an Advanced Search for Username RiccardoLS and Key Word Manga brings up the following results. You should hopefully be able to find some interesting info there.

HTH,
Rodney

woodland.goddess

That's too bad. Thanks very much for your reply though, I'll be sure to check out those threads you provided.

Cheers.

woodland.goddess

Ah yes. Thank you, I've definitely looked at the study group before, it's very helpful.

Again, it's too bad about the book though.

Thanks for your time.