Marriage natal chart.

jfiallo0982

Good morning.

I was wondering if is possible to do a natal chart for a marriage. If you take the date, time and place of the wedding and make the chart, can it be use like a birth chart would?

dadsnook2000

Yes.

Yes. However, you have to nuance interpretations to fit what a marriage means.

For example, Sun and Moon can still represent a man and a woman (the two who are married) but the Sun will also represent the character and nature of the marriage. The Moon will represent the emotional state of the marriage as well as all of the past baggage that is carried into the marriage (which is best left behind).

All of the other chart factors and planets can be changed to fit the marriage situation instead of a person. Dave

jfiallo0982

dadsnook2000 said:
Yes. However, you have to nuance interpretations to fit what a marriage means.

For example, Sun and Moon can still represent a man and a woman (the two who are married) but the Sun will also represent the character and nature of the marriage. The Moon will represent the emotional state of the marriage as well as all of the past baggage that is carried into the marriage (which is best left behind).

All of the other chart factors and planets can be changed to fit the marriage situation instead of a person. Dave

Thank you. If Saturn is opposite Jupiter (Saturn 1st house, cancer, Jupiter 5th house, Libra) does that mean bad luck?
Sorry, Saturn is 24degrees in the 2nd house. That dont sound good anyways.

dadsnook2000

Saturn and Jupiter

This pair represents the "business of life." Within a marriage chart this pair, in general, would represent how resources were managed and then expended to increase the wealth and opportunities for the couple. However, the opposition could show conflicts in how this is achieved or sought. For instance, the opposition might suggest that one partner represents restraint, caution and savings while the other partner represents a freedom in how the evaluate and pursue opportunity. This can create tensions in the marriage. Or there may be periods of savings and caution that give way to bursts of speculation and spending. Symbols have a proclivity to express themselves in as many ways as possible. Dave

jfiallo0982

dadsnook2000 said:
This pair represents the "business of life." Within a marriage chart this pair, in general, would represent how resources were managed and then expended to increase the wealth and opportunities for the couple. However, the opposition could show conflicts in how this is achieved or sought. For instance, the opposition might suggest that one partner represents restraint, caution and savings while the other partner represents a freedom in how the evaluate and pursue opportunity. This can create tensions in the marriage. Or there may be periods of savings and caution that give way to bursts of speculation and spending. Symbols have a proclivity to express themselves in as many ways as possible. Dave

Thank you Dave.
I think is more the second option, periods of restraint followed by crazy spending. I'll be aware of this trait now. No matter how hard we try, we always have money issues, I mean I know most people do, but with us it just seems to disappear.