Me and my owner would like to open back up Playing Card street.

Sharla

My owner Sharla, well she decided to put me away for a little while :( but i don't like to be left alone and unused, as i have so much to tell people.

I promise i don't lie or sugarcoat things for you, i will always tell you the truth.

My owner Sharla i really love :heart: and she's getting much better at understanding my language now, a few little tweaks here and there and we'll even be singing a duet together soon ....we may even try out on Xfactor :D

Anyway guys PC street is back open yaaaayyyy im so happy, this Jack :club: in this bag with me is soooo annoying, he needs a little shake around at least :D

:heart: :spade:When you get a little feeling that you need a little playng card reading :club: :diamond:
please come onto sharla's thread and ask her if you can be read

Bluebird

Hi Sharla,

I am just wondering if you could tell me what is going on with M? His behaviour towards me has changed recently.

Thank you,

Bluebird

Sharla

Hi Sharla,

I am just wondering if you could tell me what is going on with M? His behaviour towards me has changed recently.

Thank you,

Bluebird

Hi Bluebird

4 :club: rx jack :heart: king :club: rx ace :diamond: 10 :club: rx

It looks like he's someone who you are close to and could have known him for sometime, and he feels the same sort of closeness with you too.....if not a little more, there is also attraction here of a physical nature too coming from his end. I don't think you may know this though, it doesn't seem like he's is very confident or forthcoming in this respect in letting you know.

There's barriers up though on both sides so things don't seem very easy on both ends, i think he's finding things more harder than what you are.

Bluebird

Hi Sharla,

Thank you for reading for me. We have indeed known each other for quite some time and there is a closeness between us although we have never discussed it. He has never said anything about how he feels although I am aware of it psychically. We do both have barriers up, so much so that he surprised me recently by indirectly referring to our connection. It is interesting to hear that he is finding it harder than I am.

Thank you very much indeed,

Bluebird

Sharla

Hi Sharla,

Thank you for reading for me. We have indeed known each other for quite some time and there is a closeness between us although we have never discussed it. He has never said anything about how he feels although I am aware of it psychically. We do both have barriers up, so much so that he surprised me recently by indirectly referring to our connection. It is interesting to hear that he is finding it harder than I am.

Thank you very much indeed,

Bluebird

He's finding it harder than you are in terms of being able to be fully open with you about this. I feel like he's giving signals but nothings coming of them....causing him to feel like he doesn't know what to do next. Your barriers are coming from the fact of being unsure about these signal your receiving.

Honeysun

Hiya, may I?

Will my ex AG contact me first this month?

Bluebird

He's finding it harder than you are in terms of being able to be fully open with you about this. I feel like he's giving signals but nothings coming of them....causing him to feel like he doesn't know what to do next. Your barriers are coming from the fact of being unsure about these signal your receiving.

This makes perfect sense Sharla. Unfortunately I don't know what to do. Could I ask for some advice from the cards?

LittleOne

Hi Sharla and friend... entity... not sure what to call them

May I sit? We are in a new month and I just wanted to see what looks like transpiring this month between P and I?

Sharla

Hiya, may I?

Will my ex AG contact me first this month?

3:spade: 6 :club: 9 :diamond: 2 :spade: 9 :heart: jack :spade: 7 :heart:

Not this month no, as that's what i asked about.

Your going to be sort of losing hope this month that he will even. The contact is not there and you really do hope and expect he will but unfortunately he doesn't.

Honeysun

3:spade: 6 :club: 9 :diamond: 2 :spade: 9 :heart: jack :spade: 7 :heart:

Not this month no, as that's what i asked about.

Your going to be sort of losing hope this month that he will even. The contact is not there and you really do hope and expect he will but unfortunately he doesn't.

Thank you!

That seems very plausible. It's only the beginning of the month and I already think he won't... But I still have a bit of hope left. I think he has fully moved on.

I'll update you.