Meditating whilst shuffling?

Awkward.turtle91

Okay here it goes lately I've been on a quest to find out what I can about romance you name it, I'm worried half the time that no one is out their for me!
So here I was trying to get the basics of astrology, it's mega hard I'm not sure how well i did but I'll find out!

Then naturally I decided to clarify things with tarot, then I thought what don't you ask where your relationship with X is going?, see what happens and I did but then the tarot its self felt wrong and I felt like I was being pulled in to a meditative state but I wasn't consciously trying to mediate.

It's hard to explain it was sort of like (on charmed when phoebe has those "preemonitons." And she goes into a focoused state into the future and you just have to let her go you know.

But instead of going in I got scared and snapped out of it,. Has this happened to any one else?

edited bit! Went back in! Here's what I got

Meditation

I first saw a bat, then I saw a moon (crescent). Behind the bat. I then saw a man with a spiral of numbers around his head, then just the spiral. Waves like the Aquarius sign popped up, and a y like the Virgo. A dragon fly, a man pointing to a necklace, I saw doors closing and one opening and lots of Light.

A bunch of men in a pub drinking, zoomed up one one drinking.

Okay I'm wondering if the months January & Septemember are key here I feel it's saying I might have an event around those months regarding x af night when there's a crescent moon.

I feel the bat is telling me there's going to be a sudden change in our relationship, something closes something opens so maybe that awkward silence closes and we open up to on another?

I feel it's something hopeful as the man with the necklace shows victory as does the light.

I feel the dragon fly is saying spirit is with me and watching, I feel the men in the pub is leading on to happier and healthier times.

xx

RNDeanna

Okay here it goes lately I've been on a quest to find out what I can about romance you name it, I'm worried half the time that no one is out their for me!
So here I was trying to get the basics of astrology, it's mega hard I'm not sure how well i did but I'll find out!

Then naturally I decided to clarify things with tarot, then I thought what don't you ask where your relationship with X is going?, see what happens and I did but then the tarot its self felt wrong and I felt like I was being pulled in to a meditative state but I wasn't consciously trying to mediate.

It's hard to explain it was sort of like (on charmed when phoebe has those "preemonitons." And she goes into a focoused state into the future and you just have to let her go you know.

But instead of going in I got scared and snapped out of it,. Has this happened to any one else?

edited bit! Went back in! Here's what I got

Meditation

I first saw a bat, then I saw a moon (crescent). Behind the bat. I then saw a man with a spiral of numbers around his head, then just the spiral. Waves like the Aquarius sign popped up, and a y like the Virgo. A dragon fly, a man pointing to a necklace, I saw doors closing and one opening and lots of Light.

A bunch of men in a pub drinking, zoomed up one one drinking.

Okay I'm wondering if the months January & Septemember are key here I feel it's saying I might have an event around those months regarding x af night when there's a crescent moon.

I feel the bat is telling me there's going to be a sudden change in our relationship, something closes something opens so maybe that awkward silence closes and we open up to on another?

I feel it's something hopeful as the man with the necklace shows victory as does the light.

I feel the dragon fly is saying spirit is with me and watching, I feel the men in the pub is leading on to happier and healthier times.

xx

You have to follow your intuition.
I did a feedback exchange recently... the response was like... oh you guys here all tell me this card... I had thought it was really off the wall what I posted because I talked about a relationship that I didn't know existed, and holidays upcoming. The response was so shocking to me, like oh yes I was just consistent with other readings. I followed my intuition.
I doubted it at the time. I thought I was going to sound like a crazy lady. But I was apparently consistent with other people .. and the feedback surprised me because I wasn't a crazy lady.

So my best input in this scenario is that you listen to and follow what you hear /see/feel through spirit. Don't doubt. Believe.

Awkward.turtle91

You have to follow your intuition.
I did a feedback exchange recently... the response was like... oh you guys here all tell me this card... I had thought it was really off the wall what I posted because I talked about a relationship that I didn't know existed, and holidays upcoming. The response was so shocking to me, like oh yes I was just consistent with other readings. I followed my intuition.
I doubted it at the time. I thought I was going to sound like a crazy lady. But I was apparently consistent with other people .. and the feedback surprised me because I wasn't a crazy lady.

So my best input in this scenario is that you listen to and follow what you hear /see/feel through spirit. Don't doubt. Believe.

I went back in eventually, I think the message was when one door opens another closeses sometimes we need to end things before we can get things.

Maybe not the friendship as a whole but the negative Scenario,

I doubt it All the time it doesn't always pan out xx