Meet your guides: Exercise 5

214red

Intention, how do you want your guides to assist you, and protect you

Grounding would be the next logical step, however during exercise 4 you would have already been working on any issues that came to light, and if you had an issue with grounding, it would have been highlighted there.

This is a simple exercise, it might take a few drafts until you decide on one that works. We have started communicating with out guides/angels, we are now giving them to green light to help us in our life. Some of you will not agree with us needing to have an intention, or protection (this is a personal thing), if you don’t see the need for an intention please move on to exercise 7.

Your intention can also be called a prayer, being someone who grew up in a religious household, I prefer not to use the word prayer, but its up to you. Your intention will enable your guides/angels to assist you on your journey through life, your simply enabling them to help you further.

Who are you addressing this to (angels, guides, universe, helpers, loved ones, the earth etc)
What are you asking them to assist you with (what do you need assistance with? Focusing? Direction? Finding love? finding like minded friends?)
How are you asking them to assist you (how can they be of service to you? do you need them to bring to you people that can assist or support you?)

I would suggest that you say it out loud daily for a few weeks until, it feels right.

This is an example of my normal daily protection and intention, I have different ones for when I am working. This has evolved over the past few years, its specific, because I am a specific analytical person, and I doing physical mediumship I am very protective of my energy because of the need to be a ‘clear channel’ for spirit there are many examples online of different prayers/intentions which its worth looking at.

Daily protection
Dear Doorkeeper
I ask that you protect me from anything that may harm me on any level, or any source, known or unknown, that is not for my highest good at this time. I ask that my energy is protected and held close enough for my highest good.

My daily Intention
Dear God, my guides, my helpers, angels, my higher self, and any other energies that are assigned to help me for my highest and best.
I choose and accept to be an active participant in my transformation now. I thank you for assisting me in learning my lessons, quickly, efficiently, and effectively, for my highest and best.

Its best to find your prayer/intention, because it has to come from your heart and soul, it needs to feel right for you, its not a one size fits all method, its personal to you and what you believe in. you might decide to have one intention/prayer rather then two separate ones, you might choose to ask simply for assistance and not protection, this is all up to you. Also remember that this will change at various times, in your life.

Remember you can skip this and move to exercise 6 , if you don’t really fancy this one.

mimiraj

Thank you for posting the link. This exercise will benefit me.

mimiraj

I have been finding that at times I ask for both, protection and assistance. Other times is may be one or the other. Last night before going to sleep I asked my guides what I could do to welcome and bless my drum when it arrives to make it mine. The answer I heard loud and clear in my sleep was I am to sing to it. They basically just said sing/singing. So hopefully my poor drum will be able to tolerate my singing to it when it arrives. I will ask again tonight to see if there is anything more I should do besides offering tobacco and smudging.

DownwardSpiral

I like the idea of this exercise as I think it's good to acknowledge our guides : )

I can see how this..... (taken from reds post above)

Who are you addressing this to (angels, guides, universe, helpers, loved ones, the earth etc)
What are you asking them to assist you with (what do you need assistance with? Focusing? Direction? Finding love? finding like minded friends?)
How are you asking them to assist you (how can they be of service to you? do you need them to bring to you people that can assist or support you?)

would cause our intention to change at least from time to time.

Mimiraj I'm sure your drum will love your singing because it's coming from you : )

214red

DownwardSpiral said:
I like the idea of this exercise as I think it's good to acknowledge our guides : )

I can see how this..... (taken from reds post above)

would cause our intention to change at least from time to time.

Mimiraj I'm sure your drum will love your singing because it's coming from you : )
In light of excercise 6 i would make sure you include your move to California, ask them to help you, guide you, so you have a smoeth transition into your new life, and your new job!