Meet your guides: Exercise 6

DownwardSpiral

the universal energy also at the moment will help you gain momentum as its pushing people that are willing to go, forward, flinging them ahead of the game.

Re-reading this just reminded me of "body surfing". We used to go to the beach and body surf : ) There's nothing quite like catching a wave and riding it in. I would love to get caught up in the flow of universal energy.

The next few days I'm free to sit down and explore some options I have regarding my finances and then I'll start working on manifesting those options. I've started getting offers of lower interest rates so I know things are starting to open up.

With the moon waxing today I'm going to make another vision board but this one will be all about increasing money as well as money flowing to me. Also I'll spend my 5 minutes a day visualizing money flowing to me.

I'm also going to continue working on energy flow....internal as well as external.

California here I come....right back where I started from : )

Yesterday I did a simple manifestation.......a parking spot in front of my apt. And I got it : )
That may not sound like a big deal but even during the week 2/3 if not more of my street is filled with cars. The same with the side streets. And this is a holiday weekend so everyone is home.

214red

sounds like you have got it nailed. People should remember that manifesting small things reminds you to be mindful, its a good catch -22. I got allocated a single room when away from home for work, and i manifested a double, didnt seem like much but i also got messages from spirit from the lady allocating me the room, she had no idea what she was helping me with really.
Also it keeps your hand in, i think the guides get bored sometimes too and like to be enabled to do something. We forget that unless we ask them for their assistance with something, they cant help, we havent enabled them or empowered them to help us...they can only really watch.
For example you asking your guides for help wth CA, allows them to help you in all other areas associated with the move, because you enabled them, you asked them for their help.

Asking for help with a parking space reminds us that they are there for all things, not just the big ones

DownwardSpiral

ok I had to share this : )

I'm on a mission to manifest my move to CA. It seems my guides are on a mission to have me doing other things. Hopefully this is all connected : )

So anyway Sunday I was seriously thinking about having a chat with my guides. This was along the lines of telling them if they want me "learning" all this other stuff I needed some funds to do it.

Hahaha!

Monday was supposed to be my day off. My name was too far down the list to get called in. So guess who called? Monday afternoon I remembered thinking about the chat I wanted to have with my guides. LOL they were listening to my thinking.

214red

I'm on a mission to manifest my move to CA. It seems my guides are on a mission to have me doing other things. Hopefully this is all connected : )

So anyway Sunday I was seriously thinking about having a chat with my guides. This was along the lines of telling them if they want me "learning" all this other stuff I needed some funds to do it.

Hahaha!

Monday was supposed to be my day off. My name was too far down the list to get called in. So guess who called? Monday afternoon I remembered thinking about the chat I wanted to have with my guides. LOL they were listening to my thinking.
ha ha ha yes this is what happens sometimes, thats why we need to be specific when saying/thinking about things, also worth not asking for the funds but the means to do it, so sometimes you get free courses or someone gives you a book you need etc.

214red

today i was working and i was starting to worry about my upcoming move, i worried that i wouldnt be able to zoom accross london to get to my new place to let the movers in as i dont have a car. I decided to manifest a good move, so i wrote the story of my move up, and i also wrote 'i get to the property before the delivery van gets there so i dont have them waiting around...' , now i wasnt sure how this was going to happen.

Later on i got a phone call and a friend asked me about the move, and we were chatting and i told her i was a bit worried about being able to beat the delivery van to the new property and not incur more charges, she cant drive so i wasnt expecting anything to come of it, was just general chit chat.

She offered to come and stay with the removal men whilst i zoomed off to the new flat, and met them, so all problems solved.

Remember when manifesting to leave space for you your order to be fulfilled, do not always try and control how, let spirit/universe/god work out how to fill it, and sit back and watch.

DownwardSpiral

Remember when manifesting to leave space for you your order to be fulfilled, do not always try and control how, let spirit/universe/god work out how to fill it, and sit back and watch.

Yesterday was a really bad day at work : ( I had a disagreement with the acting supervisor and had to go in the office with her, the union, office manager and the postmaster. Then they acted like I was wasting their time when I brought up what keeps causing the conflict with my route time.

Anyway after reading the above sentence I thought maybe I should just ask to get to CA as quickly and safely as possible : )

214red

Yesterday was a really bad day at work : ( I had a disagreement with the acting supervisor and had to go in the office with her, the union, office manager and the postmaster. Then they acted like I was wasting their time when I brought up what keeps causing the conflict with my route time.

Anyway after reading the above sentence I thought maybe I should just ask to get to CA as quickly and safely as possible : )

why not? go for it, i would suggest that you also ask your guides for any pitfalls. Write out where you want to be at the end of this like a story...'i now live in CA and i have a nice house, enough space for me and if my family want to stay over, its affordable now that i have a new job thats more suited to what i need to fulfill me.....'

then ask your guides to assist you and then its done!!

DownwardSpiral

why not? go for it, i would suggest that you also ask your guides for any pitfalls. Write out where you want to be at the end of this like a story...'i now live in CA and i have a nice house, enough space for me and if my family want to stay over, its affordable now that i have a new job thats more suited to what i need to fulfill me.....'

then ask your guides to assist you and then its done!!

Ok I wanted to type this out while it's fresh in my mind. This idea to re-write the plan has been swirling around in my mind for awhile now. Hopefully later on today I'll do this.

NOT that I don't have faith in my old plan and taking it one step at a time BUT by doing it this way it gives my guides total freedom to help make this happen quicker. I can still work with the ebb and flow of the moon and do the little things to push this forward and my guides can help put me on the shortest path.

Having said that here are some signs I feel are connected to the "plan"......

My route (at work) was eliminated so the tie has been cut. I had to learn a new route (temporarily till I started my new route) which meant long hours. (overtime)This in turn helped give my financial situation a small boost. Last Monday I started my new route so again long hours which will lead to a bigger paycheck. Also I have no ties to my new route. It's my job, I don't feel any special connection to it. My new route also puts some distance between me and my close friend so another tie has been cut.

My daughter now lives with her boyfriend and his family so this tie has been cut. This has also given my financial situation a small boost and leaves me free to leave the state.

My son had one more year of high school but was dropped from school so another tie cut and the freedom to leave here.

I was offered to move into a brand new apt. for a few dollars more than what I pay now (though these apts. go for much more) but couldn't come up with the deposit as this was short notice. Anyway this would of locked me into a lease which goes against all the ties being cut.

I haven't seen my landlord in over a month. (she lives below me) I'm aware that she did a reverse morgage and if anything happens to her the bank steps in and takes over the property. So I feel something significant is going on here and this tie may soon be cut.

The pain in my foot has been getting worse which ties into my job and the need to find something else.

My mom has been asking alot of questions about me retiring....would I......can I afford to....would I leave here......where would I go?

So these are some of the signs I can think of offhand....I know there's others. What I notice is my ties to Chicago are being cut one by one : )

Recently someone said to me "I know you miss CA." No actually I don't....I stopped missing it along time ago. But I do feel my time here is done. I guess you could compare it to "knowing". It's time to go home. It's not even so much that this is what I want anymore.....it feels more like this is what I need to do.

214red

thats lovely DS, it sound slike your soul is missing CA!! its interesting how spirit work, when we give them space they help to enable us to move, often helping us with the emotional ties etc.

looks like your well on your journey, its nice to hear that things are working so well for you, and that your noticing how things are changing for you. there is nothing to small or too large for them to move out of your way if your soul wants to move....no obstacles can compete!

DownwardSpiral

thats lovely DS, it sound slike your soul is missing CA!! its interesting how spirit work, when we give them space they help to enable us to move, often helping us with the emotional ties etc.

looks like your well on your journey, its nice to hear that things are working so well for you, and that your noticing how things are changing for you. there is nothing to small or too large for them to move out of your way if your soul wants to move....no obstacles can compete!

"Hearts of fire creates love desire
Take you high and higher to the world you belong"......( Earth Wind & Fire...That's the Way of the World)

Interesting because on Saturday part of the lyrics above.........

hearts of fire.....take you high and higher...... popped into my head from literally out of nowhere.

What's really interesting is the more you pay attention to the little things...the more you realise how connected they are.