Mercury Retrogrde and returning/new venture

Chitrani

Hi y'all !

For those astrology among us...

Mercury retrograde is often considered a Time to Re-do things.

I'm considering going back to giving tarot readings, but doing them online by email, instead of in person.

So I'm wondering if that would be considered a re-doing... or a band new venture *Laughs*

Also, within the general theme, Would an artist who took time off from painting be re-entering the field if they went back into art, but decided to do pen and ink drawings instead?

I'll probably be able to wait until the retrograde is over to start, but won't be able to wait until it's out of shadow, so I'm really curious what y'all think !

Hope that makes sense !

Chitrani

zhan.thay

Mercury retrograde is often considered a Time to Re-do things.

I'm considering going back to giving tarot readings, but doing them online by email, instead of in person.

So I'm wondering if that would be considered a re-doing... or a band new venture *Laughs*

Also, within the general theme, Would an artist who took time off from painting be re-entering the field if they went back into art, but decided to do pen and ink drawings instead?
Thinking about the energy of Mercury being put to use I'd say that it is re-doing but because of the different aspects to Mercury from other planets it isn't. You probably won't be able to decide until Mercury goes direct. You don't have any Libra prominent in your birth chart do you, particularly Mercury in Libra? It's very mercurial the musings on semantics you're having here.

danieljuk

going back to that is redoing but starting a business of it again is probably a new venture. If you are just reopening a reading account somewhere (like on one of those tarot reading sites) that is redoing but if you are starting again and offering readings in a new place or new form, it's new!

I would plan it all out but wait to start till after the 9th of October! I know you said you can't wait all October but I would wait as long as possible after that because mercury leaves the retrograde zone on the 24th October. Anything after the 9th is good but the longer after that the better! However other people think that our fear of mercury retrograde is foolish. It's what you feel comfortable with but if you start reading as a business now, make sure you check all communications very carefully! you might have set the price wrong or written something wrong, so double check!

I think mercury retrograde might have made you think about going back to that old profession or an art style from before but I would use these last days for thinking and planning :) Give it a week before any actual action!

I wonder if your thinking of changing your art direction could have started during Venus Retrograde earlier in the year? it was July 25th to September 6th? that would be a classic change of direction with retrograde artistic Venus than Mercury. Just some ideas as an astrology beginner :)

decan

That's nice that Mercury will become again direct soon (friday), I found this lunar month painful personally (probably as well because we have had 2 eclipses, I don't know).

The sky is not easy presently: Jupiter is in its detriment in Virgo, the Sun in its fall in Libra, and Venus will enter very soon (tomorrow) in its fall in Virgo too...

Chitrani

Thinking about the energy of Mercury being put to use I'd say that it is re-doing but because of the different aspects to Mercury from other planets it isn't. You probably won't be able to decide until Mercury goes direct. You don't have any Libra prominent in your birth chart do you, particularly Mercury in Libra? It's very mercurial the musings on semantics you're having here.

You are so right !

Due to complications from both this and previous retrogrades, I hadn't been able to decide or make any progress even if I HAD decided. I guess in a way it worked itself out without me. I'm not sure about the Libra but I'd say it's very likely. Thanks for that input, it gives me something else to consider about my chart possibilities.

Chitrani

Chitrani

going back to that is redoing but starting a business of it again is probably a new venture. If you are just reopening a reading account somewhere (like on one of those tarot reading sites) that is redoing but if you are starting again and offering readings in a new place or new form, it's new!

I would plan it all out but wait to start till after the 9th of October! I know you said you can't wait all October but I would wait as long as possible after that because mercury leaves the retrograde zone on the 24th October. Anything after the 9th is good but the longer after that the better! However other people think that our fear of mercury retrograde is foolish. It's what you feel comfortable with but if you start reading as a business now, make sure you check all communications very carefully! you might have set the price wrong or written something wrong, so double check!

I think mercury retrograde might have made you think about going back to that old profession or an art style from before but I would use these last days for thinking and planning :) Give it a week before any actual action!

I wonder if your thinking of changing your art direction could have started during Venus Retrograde earlier in the year? it was July 25th to September 6th? that would be a classic change of direction with retrograde artistic Venus than Mercury. Just some ideas as an astrology beginner :)

Hrmm, It's very likely the Venus retrograde had a lot to do with the change of direction, there were an awful lot of small influences that built up so it's hard to pin it on any one planet or event.

I really used to fear Mercury Retrograde, but hiding under the bed never helped, since Mercury would basically find me, grab me, and pull me back into the chaos !

Hehehe.

Now I just try to work With it. Sorta like saying, "Ok, if you are gonna hang out in my kitchen, at least help me wash the dishes." In general I now try to schedule things so I am expecting to re-write, re-organize, re-think, ect.

Unfortunatly that just doesn't always work out :p

Chitrani

That's nice that Mercury will become again direct soon (friday), I found this lunar month painful personally (probably as well because we have had 2 eclipses, I don't know).

The sky is not easy presently: Jupiter is in its detriment in Virgo, the Sun in its fall in Libra, and Venus will enter very soon (tomorrow) in its fall in Virgo too...

What you said !

I had to take a trip to urgent care, due to lack of breathing, which was prompted by a neighbor spraying a chemical that was poisonous, that they didn't know I was allergic to at my door. (Even thought they had been told I was allergic to such things)

This delayed both my posting and my business plans.

I'm gonna blame this on the retrograde (mostly) and consider it a "Mercury Interrupt", but if any of you lovely people have ideas on further dissection of celestial influence, please feel free to post it !

Yeah, it looks sorta ridiculous/funny now, it wasn't half as funny at the time, lol

Chitrani