Message to miss_apples!

Kittaine

Remember the reading you did for me with "Healing with the Fairies"? I can't forget the "Dreams come true" card where you said that I'll meet my type of guy over the summer! When I first read that, my reaction was, "Yeah, right. How the fricking heck am I gonna meet my dream guy in the Philippines?! I've been living here for 17 years and we NEVER have those here!" Well, I take that all back! Because I DID meet the guy! I met him online! But still! We were instantly hooked on each other, it was amazing! It felt stupid cos all of the stuff happened online. But we already saw each other on cam, and we chatted for hours on end! Yes, I could feel that we did invest plenty of emotions on each other. This is a first for me. Nothing like this ever happened to me before.

I just wanted to post this to tell you. I'm really happy. Never thought it'd actually come true! But it did! I know you're offering readings with the "Healing with the Angels", so can I ask for one? I just wanna know if this is a long-lasting relationship, one that will be around for as long as we both live (I'm not thinking about marriage, but you know, could be friendship). By the way, one MAJOR problem that we have is that we live so far apart from each other, and I don't think we'll actually meet each other face to face until at least 2 years from now...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! :-D

sunflowr

Kittaine said:
Remember the reading you did for me with "Healing with the Fairies"? I can't forget the "Dreams come true" card where you said that I'll meet my type of guy over the summer!

Just curious (because I too have this deck).. how did it show a dream guy "over the summer"? What was the combination of cards? That is so cool! :)

Kittaine

Re: Re: Message to miss_apples!

sunflowr said:
Just curious (because I too have this deck).. how did it show a dream guy "over the summer"? What was the combination of cards? That is so cool! :)

It didn't show that the thing will happen "over the summer." I believe miss_apples just used her intuition! And it was right on! If you wanna see the actual reading, it's here http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25620

Oh, I forgot about the "New Opportunity" card! Coupled with the "Dreams Come True" card, it was a double-assurance that SOMETHING was bound to happen soon! And it did! I've never had real feelings with a guy I only met online! Sounds stupid when you think about it, but only time will tell! :)

Now let's wait for a reply from miss_apples...

sunflowr

Spread?

Miss Apples.. do you use a certain spread with these cards in your readings or do you just pull a few cards and read them together?

miss_apples

Sorry for the late reply!

Kittaine...I would be happy to give you a reading with the Healing with the Angels cards!

Sunflowr...I dont use a spread. I usually pick out 5 cards, I dont know why I just think 5 is a good number for these cards and my other Doreen Virtue deck.

I dont remember too much about how I came up with the summer thing. However if you think of it...a lot of relationships start in summer. You know the atmosphere, the hot sun, the hot guys on the beach...lol