Messages in my Crystal Ball

psychic sue

I bought my Crystal Ball some time ago, and have seen some symbols and even faces in it.

However, I haven't really used it for a while - until last night. As soon as I looked into it, I saw colours - which I had never seen before. I was actually thinking of a "yes/no" question, and suddenly, amongst the colours, the word YES began to appear! It took my by surprise as I wasn't expecting that! I also saw the number 19 - I was shown the 19th December in a dream not long ago, so maybe it was related to that.

I just wondered, has anyone else seen words in the Ball? Or maybe it was just my fertile imagination. What do you think?

silmarillion

ive sat and stared at my crystal bal for hours and all ive seen are expanses of water, shadowy figures and colours....never words. im a pure novice when it comes to scrying though.its kind of weird because i always have cryptic dreams after ive been using the ball and i get more info through them than i do from my crystal. i think its very pretty though!

einhverfr

I dount doubt it

I have had runes spell out words before. In these cases, what has happened is that I accidently drop a few rune-lots and when I go to pick them up, I find that they spell out a word in the order in which I retrieve them.

It is always an experience when this happens.

Sophie-David

psychic sue said:
I bought my Crystal Ball some time ago, and have seen some symbols and even faces in it.

However, I haven't really used it for a while - until last night. As soon as I looked into it, I saw colours - which I had never seen before. I was actually thinking of a "yes/no" question, and suddenly, amongst the colours, the word YES began to appear! It took my by surprise as I wasn't expecting that! I also saw the number 19 - I was shown the 19th December in a dream not long ago, so maybe it was related to that.

I just wondered, has anyone else seen words in the Ball? Or maybe it was just my fertile imagination. What do you think?
Colours seem to be a big theme in your life, representing the active spiritual energies that are flowing through your consciousness. I think that like dreams, scrying will show words more rarely than images, but the psyche is certainly capable of receiving words in whatever state of consciousness she may find herself in.

I think that as well as being an answer to your question, the "YES" referred to December 19th also, that this will be a day of "YES" for you!

Sushi

I had the word, or name rather, "MAX" spelled out in my tea cup the other day and when I logged into my email the next day there was a message from a Max that I had never spoken to before. I think these things can be applied to any form of divination. Sometimes I see colors or hear music that go with a particular reading. I just go with it and try to understnad what it is trying to convey.

psychic sue

Glad to see I am not alone in seeing words!

David - I think you are right, I think December 19th maybe a "breakthrough" day for me.

Sue x

Red Emma

einhverfr said:
... what has happened is that I accidently drop a few rune-lots and when I go to pick them up, they spell out a word in the order in which I retrieve them.

In a tarot reading, when cards jump out they usually have an especially pertinent message. Is it the same with the runes?

einhverfr

Red Emma said:
In a tarot reading, when cards jump out they usually have an especially pertinent message. Is it the same with the runes?

Well, the runestave is also a letter. Hence one can spell things with them. Indeed most of our elder period inscriptions are meaningful inscriptions of words, phrases, or dedications, or even warnings spelled out in the Elder Futhark. I would suggest reading (if you can find a copy) "Runes and Magic: Magical Formuleic Elements of the Elder Tradition" by Stephen Flowers, as this includes a fairly complete catalog of elder Futhark inscriptions (failing that, Runa-Raven publsihes Rune-Song by Edred Thorsson which has a sampling of such finds).

In one case, accidently dropped 4 runestaves from my bag. As I picked them up, they were Raidho,, Uruz, Nauthiz, and Ansuz (in that order). This spells *runa (a form of *runo) meaning mystery or arcanum. I suppose you could use the Major Arcana this way with the Tarot cards as these could be associated with Hebrew letters. But the minor arcana don't apply in this case in this way.