Midsummer's Manticism

zhadee

closed

Offering 5 card readings with my beloved Lenormand to celebrate this season's energy.

the small print

• Please ask questions that allow meaningful readings. I know, your matter is pressing and I put great care into my reads. I kindly ask you to return the favour by giving elaborated feedback.
  • for romance related questions: no third party mind reading! Let's read yours instead... much more fun to do
  • health related questions in the sense of how to support your well-being are fine
  • repeated sitters are welcome
Code of Conduct
Them scurvy dogs who dump their inquiry without a word of greeting ignore me human condition.
Ye walk the plank without further notice.
Them sons & daughters of biscuit eaters with a history of poor feedback stole me booty. Ye gunna be cleaved to the brisket or keelhauled, depending on me mood.

Me be deadly serious, savvy?

WolfSwan

Ahoy Z! Happy Midsommer! Hope you're having better weather than I am :)

I'd love a reading into how I can raise my energy / vibration to a higher state. I am usually a positive person, and practice positive thinking and all the law of attraction things, but lately I feel like I can't raise my energy. I'm attracting not necessarily bad things, just unsatisfying. I had a lovely trip up with a group of girls, but felt very much like a spare wheel with them, even though I've travelled with a few of them before and gotten along fine. I keep feeling like my relationships are a little...disconnected? I want more than anything companionship and a sense of belonging.

Noni

Hi Zhadee

The day you were referring to might have been over but if you're still offering I'd love to get a positive read....about what is something good/ positive that will transpire before this month of June comes to an end.

I can read for you in exchange as I might not be able to offer constructive feedback right away....be warned though I'm beginner level in Lenny!

Cheers
:)

selenatarot

Hello Zhadee I hope you are having a good day filled with positivity and optimism.

I will give you feedback and an update. I am a learner with lenormand so I may not be as good.

My question is whether you see me securing the job at company G? I have my eye on a job which I am applying for and the interview is next month, thank you for the reading.

I have worked for them in the past and the experience wasn't too positive but this time round they have shown interest in me making an application.

zhadee

Ahoy Z! Happy Midsommer! Hope you're having better weather than I am :)

I'd love a reading into how I can raise my energy / vibration to a higher state. I am usually a positive person, and practice positive thinking and all the law of attraction things, but lately I feel like I can't raise my energy. I'm attracting not necessarily bad things, just unsatisfying. I had a lovely trip up with a group of girls, but felt very much like a spare wheel with them, even though I've travelled with a few of them before and gotten along fine. I keep feeling like my relationships are a little...disconnected? I want more than anything companionship and a sense of belonging.
Ahoy W, sorry I'm late. Thank you for sitting. =)

How to raise your energy:
Dog - Tower - Stork - Anchor - Fishes
The cards reflect the scenario - you've been a loner that tried to run with the wrong crowd. Perhaps you are not a group person, perhaps your definiton of belonging is based on a different plane.
People you like to work with may not be the people you like to hang out with, and the other way round.

Cards seem to ask: why run when you can fly? You don't have to chase your prey until it runs out of breath. You also don't seem to look for a group leader, hierachies, and rituals. You're a free spirit! You're not a 'mate' type of person. You look for a deep spiritual connection.

Looking at the cards, reading them literally: Stop what you've been doing, move to a higher perpective, set a new goal, pursue it instinctively.
You're no longer a member of the crowd. You've stopped waiting to be chosen or picked up, and you've also stopped watching and observing. You're not a watchdog that's forever tied to a fixed idea.
Instead, you're a free spirit. Smart and skillful, you can pick and choose whom you'd like to hang out with.

Raising frequencies... cards may suggest that you long to free yourself from ties that bind. This may be concepts you're guarding like a watchdog, or trying to fish for the right man whereever you go (I can feel you groping for a wand to smack it over me head for writing this).

The symbolic meaning of the Stork is renewal and creativity. You're not afraid of the muddy waters, your long legs allow you to go where other people don't manage to get.
It's also a bird of season. When it's time to change, you're the first to know. The wind is changing, the stars guide the way, and your autopilot helps you to find the right way.
The Stork is protective. You can spread your wings, and you'll look truly impressive. You know what's yours, you can scare of predators and you can also attract those you like to have around you.
It may ask you to reevaluate your goals, start fishing for new chances, and put it into effect.

Let me know =)

zhadee

Hi Zhadee

The day you were referring to might have been over but if you're still offering I'd love to get a positive read....about what is something good/ positive that will transpire before this month of June comes to an end.

I can read for you in exchange as I might not be able to offer constructive feedback right away....be warned though I'm beginner level in Lenny!

Cheers
Ahoy Noni,

Midsummer is not a fixed date. It's like Yuletide reversed :joke: I'm getting quite fond of its energy. I'm not looking for an exchange here.
These readings are my way to celebrate the sun's powers.

Something good to transpire before the end of June
--
Stars - Rods - Rider - Mice - Moon
You've got many ideas, and you're capable to communicate them. Dratted self-dbouts get in the way, giving you an itch, making you feel defamed.

Good Rider is caught between the Rods that aim boost him, and Mice that bite him. Both are likely to result in erratic behaviour: haste and loss of control. The boost comes from hopes that you wish to install right NOW!, the itch comes from the wish to establish a good reputation ASAP!

But the Rider does not need them boosters. The Rider is the good news! You're on a road to success. You act quickly, because you know what you want and how to get there. You're engaged and determined.
The Rider also shows the results of your efforts.

Now, in every moment you do the best you can, as well as any other person involved. Do not defame yourself by self-sabotage and self-inflicted pain.
A negative frame of mind is likely to search for well-known patterns in order to create a feeling of orientation which might make you feel secure. You then feel miserable but safe.
Rider suggests:
You don't have to do that, because you don't know what is coming. You may compare what's coming with your expectations. Stars is about high expectations, Moon is about reputation. Both may be far-fetched and difficult to obtain in reality. So reality - which is the Rider - might always feel a bit deflated.

It's like meeting a real person you've only seen in the movies and photoshopped. Like Adele who visited the firemen, bringing cookies. She came without make-up, and she looked like... well, like you and me. But she did a fabulous thing to these men.

Rider is the first card and it comes with news. So how about testing a change in your attitude? You don't know what is coming. It needs an open mind to fully embrace the opportunity that is coming your way.

Let me know =)

zhadee

Hello Zhadee I hope you are having a good day filled with positivity and optimism.

I will give you feedback and an update. I am a learner with lenormand so I may not be as good.

My question is whether you see me securing the job at company G? I have my eye on a job which I am applying for and the interview is next month, thank you for the reading.

I have worked for them in the past and the experience wasn't too positive but this time round they have shown interest in me making an application.
Ahoy selenatarot!
I don't do predictive readings. Nothing is set in stone, changes of the future due to our present actions.

Care to alter your query?

Noni

Ahoy Noni,

Midsummer is not a fixed date. It's like Yuletide reversed :joke: I'm getting quite fond of its energy. I'm not looking for an exchange here.
These readings are my way to celebrate the sun's powers.

Something good to transpire before the end of June
--
Stars - Rods - Rider - Mice - Moon
You've got many ideas, and you're capable to communicate them. Dratted self-dbouts get in the way, giving you an itch, making you feel defamed.

LOL...pardon my ignorance...well now that you mention I'm thinking of the Mid-summer night's dream by Shakespeare :D
Since you don't want a return I'll do as good a job as I can with the feedback :)
June has had some movement in my life...well when I say life these days its all about my work/ study goals. But I do have people in my life too but somehow I'm a bit preoccupied with success in other areas!
Yes yesterday I had self-doubts as I had to go through some paperwork and things from last year study/ work related and it took me to a not good place!

Good Rider is caught between the Rods that aim boost him, and Mice that bite him. Both are likely to result in erratic behaviour: haste and loss of control. The boost comes from hopes that you wish to install right NOW!, the itch comes from the wish to establish a good reputation ASAP!
Yes reputation is important to me. I'm working on a few personal goals.
But the Rider does not need them boosters. The Rider is the good news! You're on a road to success. You act quickly, because you know what you want and how to get there. You're engaged and determined.
The Rider also shows the results of your efforts.
This is bang on! I re-drafted my goals this month as I realised the year is half gone and now I've clear goals what I want to achieve and have a pathway too and options etc. clear.

Now, in every moment you do the best you can, as well as any other person involved. Do not defame yourself by self-sabotage and self-inflicted pain.
A negative frame of mind is likely to search for well-known patterns in order to create a feeling of orientation which might make you feel secure. You then feel miserable but safe.

OH! self-sabotage happens due to negative thinking. I was thinking this relates to how I behaved yesterday with my new beau just holding back as I feel safe but then not too happy.
Rider suggests:
You don't have to do that, because you don't know what is coming. You may compare what's coming with your expectations. Stars is about high expectations, Moon is about reputation. Both may be far-fetched and difficult to obtain in reality. So reality - which is the Rider - might always feel a bit deflated.
LOL...I do have high dreams and expectations of myself...I feel a hunger for success. Hmm....ok will try to be more realistic.
It's like meeting a real person you've only seen in the movies and photoshopped. Like Adele who visited the firemen, bringing cookies. She came without make-up, and she looked like... well, like you and me. But she did a fabulous thing to these men.
OH! people love her anyways she's ADELE after all...has created a legacy of her own. Good point though :)
Rider is the first card and it comes with news. So how about testing a change in your attitude? You don't know what is coming. It needs an open mind to fully embrace the opportunity that is coming your way.

Let me know =)
Absolutely, point well made and taken on board....gives me pointers to make the most of the remaining of this month. I just hope I can control my urge for just getting things as its just a bit too much and creates unnecessary deflation as you have said so eloquently.

Beautiful reading, Zhadee...got more than I expected.

Best wishes

selenatarot

Ahoy selenatarot!
I don't do predictive readings. Nothing is set in stone, changes of the future due to our present actions.

Care to alter your query?

I will take the question of the person before me. What is something good/positive that will transpire before the month of July comes to an end. My work and love life feel flat at the moment.

Would that be ok to read on?

zhadee

LOL...pardon my ignorance...well now that you mention I'm thinking of the Mid-summer night's dream by Shakespeare :D
Since you don't want a return I'll do as good a job as I can with the feedback :)
<snip>

Beautiful reading, Zhadee...got more than I expected.

Best wishes
Thank you very much for your elaborate feedback. =)
Happy here! Good luck with your beau! :heart: