Minor Arcana Need Not Apply

triple_entendre

Maybe I'm spoiled, having always read with a 78-card deck, but recently I've only been getting the major arcana in my readings. I consider them very powerful and significant cards, of course, but to read? They're the least specific. So, all I'm getting is this notification that "something big is coming something big is going to happen this is going to be BIG" and it's getting annoying because I do not know what even if I ask to clarify, because it just gives me another major, which is just as vague!

I had been asking about things like my own emotions, but my deck has gone off-topic in the past. Perhaps it's every area of my life coming together, which is why a specific suit won't do? At least it hasn't been any of the overtly horrifying majors (Hanged Man, Death, Devil, Tower.)

Those who read with 78, has this every happened to you? How did you read it, and what ended up happening?

Those who read with 22, any reading advice that you can give to 78-readers on how to break the majors down to something understandable?