Missing Queen in both decks

Laurelle

I have two decks of RWS. I realized that the deck I was using frequently only had 77 cards. I discovered that the missing card was the Queen of Wands.

Naturally, I went to retrieve the Queen of Wands from the other deck and put it in with the deck that I was using.

But today I noticed that there were only 77 cards again in the deck I use. I checked in the Queen of Wands was missing again. Naturally, I went to check the other deck and she was missing from that deck as well.

Sometimes cards are trying to tell us something. I had this happen once when my Hermetic chariot ended up at the bottom of my daughter's bookbag. She said she had no idea why it would be there. In that instance, I needed to meditate with Godfrey's chariot. And I knew what I had to do. But that was a different circumstance where a card pops up in a place where you didn't put it.

But the Queen of Wands is completely missing from both decks. What of missing cards?

Would you be more inclined to think that she is missing because her energy isn't needed? Or is she missing because she's trying to tell me something?

In the instances where this has happened to you, what was it telling you and what card was it?

nisaba

I'd be searching the house and anywhere else you read in every nook-and-cranny. Also, are there people in your life who get to see you use the decks? They might have formed a liking for that card and -er- borrowed them.

Laura Borealis

I'm with nisaba in taking a practical approach to this. I had one go missing recently, but it turned up in another deck - I had been comparing cards between the two, a few days before. I didn't particularly try to read it as a message, but if I had, it would have been "Be more careful with your cards OK?"

Did you check in your daughter's book bag this time?

Laurelle

I'd be searching the house and anywhere else you read in every nook-and-cranny. Also, are there people in your life who get to see you use the decks? They might have formed a liking for that card and -er- borrowed them.

I admit my place is a mess. I just find it odd that both Queens are missing. I will do a thorough check tomorrow.

If it is a message it could mean that I am lacking in the qw energy or I need more of it or I need to focus on the other 3 queens

Laurelle

I'm with nisaba in taking a practical approach to this. I had one go missing recently, but it turned up in another deck - I had been comparing cards between the two, a few days before. I didn't particularly try to read it as a message, but if I had, it would have been "Be more careful with your cards OK?"

Did you check in your daughter's book bag this time?

It's possible my daughter took it. She would be the only one who could have taken it as I have a very hermit style to my life. I rarely do face to face readings anymore, so I don't think anyone "borrowed" it. But my daughter loves to work with cards too and despite her having her own deck, she does take mine a lot without asking.

melissapbernier

I had a similar situation happen to me about six weeks ago.

I ordered a new deck and when I opened the box, it only contained 77 cards. The missing card was the Queen of Wands.

I took it as a message. I had been having issues with a Queen of Wands-type person in my life and the fact that it was missing from my deck signified to me that she had been removed from the situation.

Laurelle

That is awesome that it was the same queen!

I still haven't found the Queens but I think it's a message I should contemplate on