Mole on palm

celticnoodle

Sweet Irish Angel said:
Hiya Just found this from another book as it was not in the previous one I used!

this relates to a mole on either foot :)

You will find that your love life does not run smoothly for you if you find a mole on the top of your foot. But if it is red in colour, it means you will be successful in your love life with the big problem being that you are too flirtatious to get stuck in a monogamous relationship.

thanks for asking that question, huredriel
:laugh: I was going to ask about that too! I was born with a mole on my right foot, just below the big toe--as was my oldest sister! Neither of us had much luck in love at first & she still is having problems. then mine turned color----(reddish brown) when I was in my 20's. It also moved---seemed to go further down in the foot. I was concerned, saw a dr. but all was okay. However-- soon after it changed color & moved, I met the love of my life---20yrs ago now!!! :D So, it was correct all through my life, I guess. First love relationship was the pits, the 2nd one was & still is super! However, now the mole seems to be fading---hope this is a good thing too! :confused:

Now, I recently noticed one, brown in color, round, the size of a pinhead on my left index finger! one day it was just there! it's probably considered a reddish brown, but more brown. light in color too. anything on this, S.I.A.?

what isthe name of this book/author? Sounds like a great book to have!

thanks!

FaeryGodmother

Out of interest, do you know if having the mole surgically removed has an impact and if so what kind of impact?

My friend has had moles removed from right cheek, 2 from her back (near spine) one from left hip and one from under the breast bone.

Oh, and thank you AJ, your so sweet!

Sweet Irish Angel

FAO Celticnoodle

celticnoodle said:
Now, I recently noticed one, brown in color, round, the size of a pinhead on my left index finger! one day it was just there! it's probably considered a reddish brown, but more brown. light in color too. anything on this, S.I.A.?

what isthe name of this book/author? Sounds like a great book to have!

thanks!

Righty Missy here goes interpetation for a mole anywhere on the right hand ,
A woman with unstable characteristics will have this mole. She will also have a tendency to overspend.

Dont ask me what that means, maybe you can make sense of it, there are actually 2 books dont think there in print anymore there so old lol, 1. A handbook of dreams & fortune telling by Zadkiel & Sibly, and the other is called Chinease hidden meanings of body Moles, there is no author on this one.

hope this is of help to you :)

~SIA~ xx :heart:

celticnoodle

thanks S.I.A. but my mole was on my LEFT index finger. Can you see if it says anything about that? (let's hope its better then what they say for the right hand!) :D

thanks SIA!

Sweet Irish Angel

Ello Ello

When a mole is on the left hand fingers, it means money flows out faster than you can make it.

celticnoodle

Sweet Irish Angel said:
When a mole is on the left hand fingers, it means money flows out faster than you can make it.

oh! just found your answer. glad my husband doesn't read these postings! :D

Brzuch

Okay-and what about the mole above the lips-like the one Cindy Crawford has? I have such a mole on the left side of my face.And my friend has it on the right side of her face.Does that mean anything?

Edited to add:It's ahimsa666 asking-not Brzuch :)