Moon Sign in relation to Sun sign and Rising sign

sunstallion

I posted the thread about Sun Sign and Rising sign. Now, I have a question about the relationship between Moon sign, Sun sign, and Rising sign. Because this is about Moon sign. So, I feel like I need to start this topic on another thread.

Your Sun sign is who you are, your core. Your Rising sign is how you project yourself to people around you. Your Moon sign is your emotion. So, how does your Moon sign fit into the relationship with your Sun and your Rising ? because your emotion shows how you feel inside projected to the world.

My Moon is in Aquarius.

celeste

Hmmm. My moon is in Leo and I am very emotional but I think my Scorpio ascendent and Cancer sun make me withhold the expression of it until I burst and say things in the heat of the moment that I later regret. I wish I wasn't so sarcastic sometimes and had a better hold on it. But the Scorpio tendency makes me brood and suspect things other people say and do (that may be perfectly innocent)and then I explode later on. It's a vicious cycle, sometimes I wish I was more Libra-like in handling and saying things more diplomatically.

Interesting thread.

dadsnook2000

An extensive answer for you

Go to the Planet Series Study Group -- listed among the first threads of the AT Astrology Forum -- and selected Sun and Moon Relationships.

This thread will introduce you to Sun-Moon phase relationship patterns. This technique is quite simple and can be applied to any pair of planets to help your understanding of how they work together. There are lots of other topics to also check out.

WHAT MAKES THESE SO VALUABLE is that I have presented some basic techniques that are often not found in astrological text books and those meanings are discussed and confirmed with examples of the AT members to that you can relate to real-world examples. Dave

sunstallion

I read one thread in that study group about moon and sun, etc...

I believe that is the one that you told me. However, the information in that thread is overwhelming that I got confused and actually didnt learn much.

That was why I posted this thread.

Gavriela

It's a good thread that Dave did there. But if you want the ultra-simplistic version, the Sun is your self behind the persona, the Ascendant is how you project yourself into the world - how other people see you, and the Moon is indicative of your habit patterns - how you act at home, or when nobody's around, the ways of behaving in which you find security, idiosyncratic as they may be.

But that really is over-simplified. You'd need to look at houses, aspects, planetary relationships to see how it actually plays out.