Moving through the Stages of Grief Spread

mahjong

This spread was inspired by a recent post by ‘almondmilkisgood’

almondmilkisgood said:
So I recently was basically dumped and am suffering from denial. Mind clarity spread haha? or something else?
what spread would I use to help combat both traits?
So it's a simple spread on a not so simple part of life. I know how hard it can be to move through each stage of the grieving process that’s associated with the loss of a loved one or being dumped by a total 'Ahole.'
Hope this helps.

"Moving through the Stages of Grief Spread"

1. Shock and Denial
Card 1.What do I need to do for myself that will help me deal with the Shock and denial of this break up/loss?

2. Pain and Guilt
Card 2.What do I need to do for myself that will help me deal with the pain and or guilt associated with this break up/loss?

3. Anger and Bargaining
Card 3.What can I do for myself that will help me deal with the anger and or bargaining associated with this break up/ loss?

4. Depression, Reflection and Loneliness
Card 4.What can I do for myself that will help me deal with the depression, reflection and loneliness associated with this break up/loss?

5. Acceptance
Card 5.What can I look forward to when I’ve finally accepted the break up/loss?

almondmilkisgood

thanks!

Alta

Good spread. And I have discovered, the hard way, that many losses in life have to be properly mourned, though possibly not to this extent. But giving them this level of consideration would be helpful.

Eyebright

A very nice spread. Going to add this one to my journal :)

Glass Owl

I thought about doing a spread based on the stages of grief some time ago and yet I couldn't figure out exactly how to do it. Great job! I think that it is a simple spread and yet it would provide one with a lot of useful tools for getting unstuck and moving forward. Since I have a variety of losses to work through I may even modify this spread a bit so that there is a card position at the beginning to provide me with advice regarding which loss I should address first.

Bronwyn13

I've been avoiding this one like the plague but it looks simple and very helpful....especially at a time when I can use the advice more than anything else. Thank you.