My Dream

xxRachxx

This may seem really silly and insignificant to this board but i just had to see what you all thought of it.
I dreamt of my best friend last night. in a church the month was february, It was quite dark there,think it was possibly her wedding and she was giving birth. She had a baby girl. then she came to my house with her baby stopped for a day or so and went back home, and i was chatting to her on the pc and her screen name was aday511 I asked her why has she chosen that screen name and she told me it was babys name???? and the date she was born. unfortunately i woke up then. This dream was so vivid and real i was up at 5am writing bits down, very unlike me.
Im just wondering why february cropped up and the 511 came up, probably doesnt mean a thing lol

Milfoil

February, traditionally the celebration of Imbolc - new life, a new cycle.

The dream is very feminine or female orientated, you, your friend and her baby girl. Something about the feminine aspect in your life and abundance or creativity and nurture.

A wedding suggests a formal coming together or integration.

The name and numbers I can't really help you with, they must be something personal to you. Could be the 5th of November or May the 11th? Do either of those dates hold anything special to you (apart from bonfire night ;) )?

Seems like you are or have found a way to communicate with your natural creative and feminine side. What a lovely dream.

Nevada

I agree with Milfoil. As to the numbers and month, it strikes me that if the number refers to May 11, nine months later is February. Maybe it's a dream about conception and gestation. Could be predictive, you never know. But I think I'd first look at it from an inner perspective, as a dream about your feminine, creative, nurturing side giving birth to something new. Have you been feeling an urge to do something creative or start a new project lately?

xxRachxx

Thanx for your input

i dont think ive got the urge to start anything really apart from packing ready to move house.

Milfoil

xxRachxx said:
Thanx for your input

i dont think ive got the urge to start anything really apart from packing ready to move house.

Well, that makes sense - nest building, hearth & home, traditionally the woman's role, a new beginning . . .

could be???

xxRachxx

ahh yes you could be right :)
thank you

lilacmoonbeam

Hey Rach.

I'm leaning towards the 5th of November.. could just be because I'm in the UK and 5/11 would be 5th Nov.. not May 11th over here.

So 5th Nov could be birth date.. 9 months before that is Feb as someone else said so that ties in together.

I think the dream could simply be a prediction, alot of the fine details are quite accurate in your dream like the dates etc.

And "aday511" is very specific.

xxRachxx

Thanx Jill.

I had a dream when i was pregnant before i knew the gender of the baby that i was pushing a little girl in her buggy agedabout 1 yr old, wearing a pink coat.
I think that was trying to tell me i was having a girl, even though i was convinced i was having a boy at the time. So didnt think much about it until now.