My first reading came to pass!!!

Kelc

I can't actually believe it... Although how I predicted the cards and what actually happened differed slightly it was the actual outcome... I did the reading on 14th November 2014 and it happened on 14th December 2014 exactly one month of doing the reading.... I just wanted to share really because it's so good to see I'm progressing :)

Thoughtful

That's so encouraging for you.
It is such a confidence boost when you and your tarot work together and you get a lovely reading which is accurate :thumbsup:

Kelc

That's so encouraging for you.
It is such a confidence boost when you and your tarot work together and you get a lovely reading which is accurate :thumbsup:

Thankyou thoughtful yes it has given me a real confidence boost... Although i have faith in my cards and myself,, to actually see it is another thing altogether :)

pandap

That's great! Well done! :thumbsup:

MissNine

I can believe it! Well done!

porcupines

Yayyy that is awesome Kelc!! Thanks for sharing!! :) :)

Hope you have many more moments like this :thumbsup:

Spectre Made Flesh

I can't actually believe it... Although how I predicted the cards and what actually happened differed slightly it was the actual outcome... I did the reading on 14th November 2015 and it happened on 14th December 2015 exactly one month of doing the reading.... I just wanted to share really because it's so good to see I'm progressing :)

That's great! :) I assume you meant to put 2014, though, unless the reading was so successful that you actually time travelled as well! ;)