My First Tarot Deck

blue_fusion

kayne said:
Congrats!!! I am so impressed by the way you can do two decks at one time! I have trouble staying focussed on one!

thanks. well, found this first deck easier to make since all i needed was to collage images, and not generate them myself (unlike for the masque deck). also, i stopped focussing on this deck for a while because i had to uninstall the program i used for creating it (Corel Photopaint 10) because of some technical problems. problem was, i couldn't install it again for some reason. thus i focused on creating another deck, this time using Adobe Photoshop 6.5. anyways, i've recently installed Corel again, and well, finished the remaining five cards for the sailor deck.

so i didn't really do 2 decks at the same time. LOL

:)

blue_fusion

revamped and relocated the site. the card interpretations are still on the worls, though. still, i put quite a lot of effort on this one:

http://www.geocities.com/necromancer151/index.html

it also showcases my growing predilection for and interest on creative usage of frames. LOL

:)

blue_fusion

oh. and i've made tarot buttons on the "about the deck" page on the site. they're a bit inspired by WillieHewes' Simple Tarot, and Rota's International Icon Tarot. please do check them out. :)

kayne

Great site blue! :D You are right - very creative use of frames!