My Minute tarot has arrived !!

redflash

I had been out for a walk with my little boy this morning, & we walked past the postman as we got back to our street. He shouted to me that he had delivered a small parcel to my house so we ran home as quickly as we could. I was holding my breath while I opened it, I was so excited !

Chronata, you have created a wonderful deck ! It's lovely, the meanings leap off the cards, it is going to be much-used & much-loved. When I originally ordered it I was going to display it because it's so eye-catching, but I will definitely be using it as a reading deck, I will just be very gentle with it !

Ok, I'm off to "play" before I start work, think you lot should order this deck if you haven't got it already !

*saving up for the MM now*

catlin

I got some of Chronata's Minute tarot greeting cards and these made me also lusting for the deck. It is so cute and funny! Congrats to your new deck and happy playing!

Sst, redflash, please check also on HudsonGray's Ferret and Chats de Marseille, you will love them, too ;)

Sidhe-Ra

Oh, I'm so glad you've finally got it! It was so funny reading of your anticipation every day!:)

Chronata

Yay!

I am just so glad you are loving the deck, redflash!

Thanks to Solandia, and the AT newsletter, I just got an influx of orders in my e-mail today!

Now just got to hunt down the same weight of highly elusive cardstock again for the next batch....(grumble)

oh...and I absolutely second catlin's recomendation for the Ferret...it's one of my very favorite decks!

cynthia padley

MInute Tarot

I love my MInute Tarot and won't be selling them on ebay! I've sold about 5 tarot cards, that were expensive, but I love my Minute cards as well as the Belly Dancers Tarot