neat palm reading story

destinyawaitsme

Just for fun from time to time I dabble in a little palmistry. I'm not really good at it, I only know what the symbols on my hands mean. Well, last week I was home visiting my mom and we got on the subject. She wanted me to read her palm so I was trying to explain that I only know what the stuff on my hands mean. So anyway, I looked at her hand and noticed that our mounds of Venus (mound below the thumb) were identical: Very large, blue in color, with a grille formation on top. I told her that was weird because it means you will have fertility problems. She looked at me with wide eyes and told me that when she had her hysterectomy the doctor asked her later if she had had any problems with getting pregnant...she said no. Well the doctor said that she had a heart-shaped uterus and women who had this deformity had trouble conceiving...and if they actually did become pregnant they frequently miscarried.

My mother was pregnant 3 times and thank goodness each pregnancy was sucessful. I just thought it was interesting that her palm said she would have the fertility problems and the potential was there. Mom claims that the reason she didn't have any problems because she wanted children really bad. Or maybe she was lucky :)

destiny

jade

or maybe she miscarried before she knew she was pregnant!

i have been studying palmistry too, runic palmistry!

in light,
jade

Kiama

jade said:

i have been studying palmistry too, runic palmistry!

in light,
jade

I saw a book on this in my local bookstore... What's it all about? How can you integrate the Runes into Plamistry?

Kiama

jade

llewellyn's book "runic palmistry" by saint-germaine

the author explains it sooooo well. it's an excellent book i highly recommend it.

he shows you where to find the runes in your own palm.....as well as reading palms from the basics upward.

he is a 'generation' reader.....his mom, auntie and grandmother taught him. he's very good and easy to understand.

in light,
jade

New River

i am very interested in this! must have this book jade! thanks!

love, light and hope, New River