Need a recommendation for a spell caster

violeta

I am curious, yet skeptical about these internet spell casters I find. I would like some spells cast, particularly for friendship (repair) and money/prosperity. Can anyone recommend a spell caster? Or better yet, how could I find one in person? I live in the San Francisco bay area. Thanks.

Amanda

zorya

hi amanda,

welcome to the forum :)

i am sorry, but because spell-casting is not a divination topic, this thread will be moved to the spirituality board.

because the spirituality board is accessible only to subscribers, this thread will remain here for 24 hours, so you may read any replies.

bright blessings,
zorya
moderator, divination

Gyda

look for new age pagan shops in your area, they can probably point you in the right direction if you want a live person instead of the interent.

Gyda

Ankou

Look for a "Botanica". Should be one somewhere in San Fran.

These are shops which are run by Latin American Curanderas (my spelling is terrible) Usually they have herbs, candles, oils and someone who can show you how to use them.

I also reccomend asking in the Herbs and Crystals forum for related H/C which will help magnify the energies you seek to aquire.

Love and Light,

Ankou

hedgecub

What about casting a spell yourself? Any good occult bookstore will have a huge selection of books on magic, as well as books on the magical properties of gemstones, herbs, colours, and any other correspondences you want to include. You can also include tarot cards in your spell; Dorothy Morrison and Janina Renée have written books on tarot magic. There are also loads of websites out with ideas on how to create your own spell with correspondences, et cetera.

psychic sue

I agree with Hedgecub. When I first began to cast spells, I was pretty inexperiences. I did a bit of reasearch on the net, and I bought "Hedgewitch" by Rae Beth, an excellent book for solitary practitioners. The first spell I ever cast worked immediately and very well. A word of caution though, please do your research before you begin. Wording and moon phases are very important in spell casting and you need to make sure you have carried your spell out correctly.

Hope it goes well.

Blessings

Sue x

Vadella

to add.... make sure that you meditate on what you want to happen in detail or else it can go hay~wire. haha

Goodluck!

Vad