Need a Suggestion for a Spread

pollytc

Hi there. I need a suggestion for a spread. I was talking with somebody earlier today, and they eluded to some unhappiness or uneasiness in their life, but did not elaborate and I did not ask. Is there a spread that will help clarify what is going on in their life? Or should I use something along the lines of a celtric cross spread to dig out answers?

Thanks!!!

Edge

Try looking HERE of course a CC would work too. :)

Bad_Calvin

holy moley! That is a lot of spreads.

pollytc

Thank you soooo much for the link to all those spreads.

And thanks so much for the nosey spread. I was really hoping somebody could give me a specific spread for this reading!!

Thanks again!!!

pollytc

OMG!! I tried this spread out, and I cannot even begin to tell you how much of it was so right on! At least right on in the sense of what I know of this person and his past actions (hey....it's my exhubby!!). lol.

Thank you so much for suggesting this spread.

Lain_82

kilts_knave said:
How about the How someone is spread? "Some call it nosey, I call it curiosity..."

K:spade:K

I can't wait to try it out!!!!! But I have a question: These spreads are.... right? I mean, can you dig into someone life's without their permission?

firecatpickles

Lain_82 said:
I can't wait to try it out!!!!! But I have a question: These spreads are.... right? I mean, can you dig into someone life's without their permission?
I did not invent this spread. But there is an ethics question in there somewhere. Ethics generally applies to a profession; but then there would be a moral question this notwithstanding. However, I digress, as this is the Tarot Spreads Forum. I have Linked here the latest thread on this topic...

K:spade:K