need help!!!!

leftovercrizack

I really need some help with the meaning of this dream I had.
First I seen my sisters Bedroom. It was decorated and had a Tv. Only it wasnt her room that she is in now it was a diffrent house.My room was right next to hers and one minute I would walk in ther and there would be nothing on the walls just a bed and a TV. I would leave and come back in there and there would be shelves on the walls and photographs of people i didnt know ( I think we had just moved there and the last people left the house as it was standing) ( the room was an attractive green color) So I dtarted to take the pictures down And put up some of my sisters drawings. Then I decided to cut out some cool magazine clippings and put them in the frames So I grabbed a small stack of loose magazines papers that were pinned on the wall with a thumbtack only like 4-5 loose peices of paper. I start to look through them and they are picture of really strange detailed creatures that were really neat.( They kinda reminded me of Brian Frouds work) So I started cutting them out and then one from the magazine appeared laying on my bed. He looked like a physically deformed human, he had very sort legs and a very thick trunk. I didnt look at his face, just his lips, and they were soft and beautiful. He was begging me to cut them off. In my dream I had cut them off before. Evendently, They grew back! I made a cut into his lip Then I stopped and told him I couldnt do it. He was very kind and I was affectionate to him. I asked him "well what about the last time I had cut them off?" And he replied "they didnt heal for months" Then I woke up to the phone ringing.

leftovercrizack

sombody? anybody? maybe?

anitarae

I don't know what to say about your dream. I wish I could give some profound explanation. All I can say about dreams is that I dream every night about wierd things too. I know my innerself is trying to tell me a message, but lots of times I don't know what it is. Sometimes my dreams are like movies. Very vivid and I am so into them I hate to wake up. Sometimes I wake myself up because they are not much fun. I know I'm not much help to you. Have a hug.

leftovercrizack

thanks anyways. This dream occured accually about 2 months ago. I just havent been able to get it off of my mind since then. Maybe someone, someday........ :)

Nitegoddess

Sometimes dreams are what we are thinking unconsciously. Is there something that you wish that you could cut off from yourself? Something that has not healed within you? It does not have to be a physical thing that you are healing from that is just the form it took in your mind. Dreams will tell you something if you ask the angels to intervene and show you... you may not get it the same night you ask but eventually you will awake knowing what you had asked for. The rooms being different can reflect the different stages your healings have gone through. Again just because you are dreaming about it now does not mean that the healing you are receiving or going through is not from something long ago.
In Reiki we are told that many things come back that we have closed our minds to and it does not mean that it happened just yesterday. It can be from childhood.

Nitegoddess

Oh Yeah green is the color of Archangel Raphael and means healing.....

leftovercrizack

Nitegoddess said:
Sometimes dreams are what we are thinking unconsciously. Is there something that you wish that you could cut off from yourself? Something that has not healed within you? It does not have to be a physical thing that you are healing from that is just the form it took in your mind.
well.... I dont know.... I mean not really.....well..There was this one thing that happened like 3 years ago...but I think I have pretty much got over that about a year ago. Im not really sure

Apollonia

The only thing I have to add is that in dreams, it is very important who we are with, and so I think it may be significant that while you are in your sister's room, she is not with you. I wonder if this is pointing to you wishing for some improvement in your relationship with her to increase your closeness. And since lips = mouth = communication, it feels to me that perhaps you are sensing a need for better communication with her, and more mutual understanding, forgiveness, and healing.

Blessings,
Amanda