needing a break

awinterrose

i have been going through a lot however recently i was starting to feel better. That is not translating to my friends and family to the point where my intuitive friend saw me after a weekend looked at me up and down and told me i need a break. I have synesthesia which has been heighten and makes it so much harder to be around large groups of people because not only am i picking up on their energy and reading their auras i am /tasting/ their intentions or like kind of relating them to colors or experiences. (example: my friend says something that reminds me of how june "tastes" or all of the synesthesia colors i relate with the month of june). Also a lot of people have told me i am an indigo child so i am having a hard time staying in tune with myself and staying grounded. If there are any tips or suggestions on how to balance and ground myself that would be great.

RiverRunsDeep

Here are some suggestions for grounding:

1. If you like to use rocks or crystals, select a black or dark colored stone. Black obsidian is a good choice. You can hold the stone in your hand while meditating, carry the stone in your pocket throughout the day, or keep the stone near your bedside while you sleep.

2. I like to work with the chakras, and the root chakra (at the base of your spine) is best used for grounding. While lying in bed on or your couch, allow your hands to rest near your hipbones. Breathe slowly and deeply. Each time you inhale, imagine a deep, rich, garnet color entering your hands. As you exhale, imagine the garnet colored light exiting your hands and entering the base of your spine.

3. Another visualization exercise. Imagine a cord (any texture, any color) attached to the base of your spine. Imagine that it extends from your spine down into the earth. Breathe slowly and deeply. Each time you inhale, imagine yourself filled with healing energy. Each time you exhale, imagine all of the stale energy being released through the cord into the earth. After several deep breaths, imagine that the cord is severed and you are balanced.

awinterrose

Here are some suggestions for grounding:

1. If you like to use rocks or crystals, select a black or dark colored stone. Black obsidian is a good choice. You can hold the stone in your hand while meditating, carry the stone in your pocket throughout the day, or keep the stone near your bedside while you sleep.

2. I like to work with the chakras, and the root chakra (at the base of your spine) is best used for grounding. While lying in bed on or your couch, allow your hands to rest near your hipbones. Breathe slowly and deeply. Each time you inhale, imagine a deep, rich, garnet color entering your hands. As you exhale, imagine the garnet colored light exiting your hands and entering the base of your spine.

3. Another visualization exercise. Imagine a cord (any texture, any color) attached to the base of your spine. Imagine that it extends from your spine down into the earth. Breathe slowly and deeply. Each time you inhale, imagine yourself filled with healing energy. Each time you exhale, imagine all of the stale energy being released through the cord into the earth. After several deep breaths, imagine that the cord is severed and you are balanced.

It's funny you say that about the crystals! I was recently given a dark speckled one I can't quite remember the name of right now. I will definitely try this thank you so much