New Deck - 5 Tarot of Sexual Magic Exchanges or Feedback

Eva4

Thanks for the feedback Eva. I hope you find someone to love this year and someone who loves you the same way :)

I'll miss your readings I hope you're on cartomancy.forumotion.com.
See you there my friend :)

Best wishes
:love:

Hey Noni, thanks. I am already a member there under the name espearite. I don't really know if I'll hang out there. It just feels strange. I am, however, on the Facebook group Pathway crossed, though I understand if you don't do social media. Feel free to leave me a PM on cartomancy forum, etc.

Eva4

You are SO spot on! There are indeed blocks between us, both romantically and sexually, though we are getting better at resolving our non-sexual issues.

He does really need to take on a more leading role in our relationship as it has been my responsibility for the most part and I'm too tired now, after spending 5 years with him.

He IS indeed insecure and usually, he is very focused on me enjoying sex rather than enjoying it himself.

I have tried talking about his needs, but sex is taboo for him and he is really uncomfortable talking about it.

Trust issues also makes a lot of sense because he's had bad experiences in his love life, in our relationship as well because we've had many ups and downs through these past 5 years.

Thank you so much for this, it makes so much sense! I just wish I knew how to make him talk to me. But I guess that more trust between us would help a lot.

I really appreciate this reading, thank you again! :heart:

Thank you for the feedback, Mathki. I'm glad the reading resonated with you. I do think he may lack confidence and the ability to ask for what he wants. Somehow he may feel that he'll be criticized or punished for it. All I can say is that he needs to feel for himself like he's worthy of what he wants, but not in a selfish, arrogant way. I don't think he will go about it that way, but definitely sounds like he's got self-worth/esteem issues going on. But it's good you've tried getting him to open up about it. I do encourage that but perhaps he'll come around and surprise you. Thanks again for sitting.

Eva4

This thread is now officially ended.

Noni

Hey Noni, thanks. I am already a member there under the name espearite. I don't really know if I'll hang out there. It just feels strange. I am, however, on the Facebook group Pathway crossed, though I understand if you don't do social media. Feel free to leave me a PM on cartomancy forum, etc.

Thanks Eva :)
I'm not on FB but would love to stay in touch. I honestly really find your readings comforting as well as accurate, you deliver the message with so much compassion and understanding.
Best wishes
:)

Mathki

Thank you for the feedback, Mathki. I'm glad the reading resonated with you. I do think he may lack confidence and the ability to ask for what he wants. Somehow he may feel that he'll be criticized or punished for it. All I can say is that he needs to feel for himself like he's worthy of what he wants, but not in a selfish, arrogant way. I don't think he will go about it that way, but definitely sounds like he's got self-worth/esteem issues going on. But it's good you've tried getting him to open up about it. I do encourage that but perhaps he'll come around and surprise you. Thanks again for sitting.

This is very true! In my attempts to talk to him, I have said things that he has interpreted as criticism which wasn't at all what I intended. And every time I tried to resolve the situation caused by my trying to get him to open up, it got even worse!

Because of my own issues, I have acted in a way that could make him feel criticized and punished, though that wasn't at all my intention.

He is much more sensitive than I initially thought and by the time I realized it, it was already too late - ha had closed off.

Now we're in a process of trying to open up to each other again and building trust, because we've hurt each other (though not intentionally) and as a result we both feel not good enough. Essentially, we're very much alike in many ways which can be somewhat of a challenge!

Thank you, I think you are really spot on! I'm so grateful for your input! :heart:

Best of wishes to you!