New Deck - 5 Tarot of Sexual Magic Exchanges or Feedback

Eva4

Hey E4! I'd like to exchange to try out my Tarot Erotica if you're still open?

My Q: Sexual fantasies my crush has about me?

Your Q?

🙏🏻

G6

Sure. Here's what I got for you...

Empress rx (Invitation) - Ace of Wands rx (Union) - 2 of Wands (Nearness) - [4 of Cups rx (Habit)]

There is great tension here. He wishes that you were bad... meaning that if you are involved now, you would cheat on your SO and be a temptress towards your crush (him) and invite him for a sexual excursion. The Empress reversed is usually the adulteress who divides her attention between husband and lover. This reminds me of the legendary Guinevere in Arthurian mythology. If you are single though, he wants you to stray from what is holding you back. There's too much repression and he fantasies about both your passions exploding on one night of passionate lovemaking. Ok, I know that sounded corny but that's what he feels. Ace of Wands reversed shows repression, killing the moment with not being able to explore and venture past restrictions one places on the self. So he feels you or him would be taking a risk by ignoring all the safety mechanisms you've been taught and, again, letting loose of a night of passion. You would have to work at it together, as the 2 of Wands shows. He fantasies you and him meeting in a secret place, talking, and planning the intimacy, etc. I just feel like this is all on the down low for him or you, or the both of you.

Let me know if this resonates.

Sexual personality of my future husband, please.

Eva4

Well I'll archive this and give you feedback through out the year. I usually try my best. Thank you for the reading.

CosmicBeing, thank you for your kind feedback. I hope things really pick up for you. However, you may just be at a point in your life where you are still trying to figure out your path, and perhaps the love of your life will show up once this has been figured out. I definitely think you must find yourself first, even if you think and feel that you know yourself. On the other hand, there are some ways that you are set in, and I'd say you'll never let go of those ways. There's someone out there for everyone though. Good luck on your journey to finding your truest love. :)

amaya1

Hey i would like to sit for the first question for Ab towards me.

G6

Feedback

Sure. Here's what I got for you...

Empress rx (Invitation) - Ace of Wands rx (Union) - 2 of Wands (Nearness) - [4 of Cups rx (Habit)]

There is great tension here. He wishes that you were bad... meaning that if you are involved now, you would cheat on your SO and be a temptress towards your crush (him) and invite him for a sexual excursion. The Empress reversed is usually the adulteress who divides her attention between husband and lover. This reminds me of the legendary Guinevere in Arthurian mythology. If you are single though, he wants you to stray from what is holding you back. There's too much repression and he fantasies about both your passions exploding on one night of passionate lovemaking. Ok, I know that sounded corny but that's what he feels. Ace of Wands reversed shows repression, killing the moment with not being able to explore and venture past restrictions one places on the self. So he feels you or him would be taking a risk by ignoring all the safety mechanisms you've been taught and, again, letting loose of a night of passion. You would have to work at it together, as the 2 of Wands shows. He fantasies you and him meeting in a secret place, talking, and planning the intimacy, etc. I just feel like this is all on the down low for him or you, or the both of you.

Let me know if this resonates.

Bahahaha!!! So funny and true I bet! Repression for sure, but not on my end. On the down low is bit disappointing, but it could be true. Wow! Dirty little secret, eh. Could be hot. We'll see!!! 😈 Thanks for your reading! Ill work on yours now.

Eva4

Hey i would like to sit for the first question for Ab towards me.

2 of Swords rx (Inviting) - Knave of Wands (Abandon) - 5 of Cups (Guilt) - [4 of Swords rx (Masturbating)]

This person is very much in favor of breaking barriers. The Swords cards predominate and are both reversed, suggesting he wants a sudden, out of the ordinary romantic encounter. Two of Swords is usually about deadlock or indecision, yet here it makes a decision without hesitation. The 4 of Swords talks about restlessness, as though he is frustrated and wants to do something about his sexual urge. Sorry, don't mean to make this sound like this is all he wants... If you are not available to him, even if it is just for one night.. this is his romantic fantasy of you both. Knave of Wands and the Abandon title says it all, too. He wants a night of pure pleasure. However, he is afraid as well of the consequences... guilt may be what holds him back. And, you both or him alone may experience this as a result of letting yourselves loose and free on this night. I do think he pleasures himself over you or, the sexual encounter would include.. um, some form of "getting off" if you know what I mean. Again, 4 of Swords reversed as often come up to me as being restless.. and so I think he may act soon or he may find an outlet for his urge. Hope this helps.

Eva4

Bahahaha!!! So funny and true I bet! Repression for sure, but not on my end. On the down low is bit disappointing, but it could be true. Wow! Dirty little secret, eh. Could be hot. We'll see!!! �� Thanks for your reading! Ill work on yours now.

Thank you for your excellent feedback, G6, as always. I do sense he perhaps needs a bit of a hint with you.. as the people in the last card show me a one-on-one brief meeting, small talk, chatter, to send signals of interest. Anyway, I hope this helps. Thanks again for sitting. :)

G6

E4 Reading

Deck: Tarot Erotica

Draw: Temperance rx, 9 of Pentacles rx, 3 of Swords rx

Base: King of Swords

Reading: He seems to be a dominant male. In the King of Swords we see a naked man with a crown standing on a large sword holding his wang and staring at his reflection. This is your future husband. The other pictures show a bit of a life shift for you as the 9 of Pentacles depicts a woman with child. This seems to be an adjustment for you with the woman in the Temperance card upside down. Lastly, the 3 of Swords shows a woman chained in bondage by two men. The child in the 9 of Pentacles is also a male. Seems you will have a male child with your King of Swords hence the 3 of Swords. The proverbial ball and chain of marriage/family...

Let me know what you think and thanks for the exchange! I was happy to give my new deck a test run. You are my first sitter with this deck.

✌🏻

G6

obeygravity

Knave of Chalices (Jealousy) - 7 of Swords (Tasting) - King of Wands rx (Embracing closely) - [8 of Wands rx (Savoring)]

Sorry for the delay in your reading. Someone came into the room and started talking to me. Ok... so there's going to be a lot of drama between you and your next partner, relationship and sex wise. He's going to be the jealous type, roar as loud as he can, yet behind all that manliness... he's a softie. In his pursuit of you, because he will be assertive that way, he's going to be possessive about you. Your his from the start. He may get frustrated in trying to find the right words, especially when it comes to making love. But you won't be able to get enough of each other. However, the conflict between you is going to mess with your sex life. You may stop and just argue for a bit. The tension will be too much. So it would be best if you did resolve things first before you continue. The King of Wand shows me him, he's really passionate and he will get hurt easily. So he's going to be super sensitive but may just have a tender heart that's insecure. It does lead me to think he's been hurt before, too. The summary card is reversed, showing me, again, conflict will kill the passion. Just have your issues ironed out before it goes any further! I think you're straight.. :/

No worries about the delay! I actually got distracted by some work (actually started doing work on my own deck this evening!).

I've re-read this over and over again and... admittedly this sounds a bit like my ex which I am still trying to figure out how I feel towards this :laugh:! This was... exactly like him, and the only person I had ever been involved with like him (and surprisingly the person I was involved with for the longest - almost half a decade) and the only person like this that I'd ever consider that was like this again. He was very much someone who had a very very grumpy exterior but had a heart of gold. He struggled with a lot of insecurities and often times struggled to genuinely state how sensitive and vulnerable he was. It was admittedly part of what led the relationship to fall apart as he just kind of completely shut down at the end due to pride. I don't know if we'll ever try things out again but if we were, yes, we'd need to do a lot of dealing with conflicts and tensions. It's also interesting you bring up him being frustrated with finding the right words as this was a continual block that we had between each other. It's not necessarily that he was a poor communicator so much as if something was particularly heavy, he had a tendency to avoid it which, yes, that hesitancy towards vulnerability often times made things pretty frustrating in the bedroom hahahahahaha

Well, this has certainly given me a bit to think about HA! He's literally the only person like this that I could ever consider being involved with and a lot of that is because we've known each other for a decade. Though we haven't spoken in months but... who knows I guess? lol

Also sorry but what did you mean by "I think you're straight?"

Next man's sexual fantasy of me when he first meets me?

Eight of Swords + Three of Coins + Two of Swords RX
Nine of Cups + Strength + Seven of Coins RX

Haha well, it seems a bit like the next person you'll be involved with might have a bit of a, hmmm... bondage fetish :laugh: Very much into control and power play, every much into restraints. The woman in the eight of swords looks as if she's wearing a black mask, and the circles in three of pentacles immediately make me think of hand cuffs. The Two of Swords RX seems like he'll be very into giving (or receiving) instructions on what to do. The Seven of Pentacles RX especially makes me think that while power and control may be a big thing, he may not necessarily be the kind of person who draws things out, but instead will look to use communication as an effective tool to get the, ahem, right results as efficiently as possible.

Eva4

Deck: Tarot Erotica

Draw: Temperance rx, 9 of Pentacles rx, 3 of Swords rx

Base: King of Swords

Reading: He seems to be a dominant male. In the King of Swords we see a naked man with a crown standing on a large sword holding his wang and staring at his reflection. This is your future husband. The other pictures show a bit of a life shift for you as the 9 of Pentacles depicts a woman with child. This seems to be an adjustment for you with the woman in the Temperance card upside down. Lastly, the 3 of Swords shows a woman chained in bondage by two men. The child in the 9 of Pentacles is also a male. Seems you will have a male child with your King of Swords hence the 3 of Swords. The proverbial ball and chain of marriage/family...

Let me know what you think and thanks for the exchange! I was happy to give my new deck a test run. You are my first sitter with this deck.

✌��

G6

Thank you G6 for the excellent read. I am a traditional female.. I like the man to take the lead; however, not closed off to being in the lead here and there, either. I definitely desire an airy husband and do have Gemini in my 7th house. I want this guy to be able to talk with me.. about the bigger issues in life.... however, it could be more about esoteric things and the paranormal. Him starring at himself in the mirror... deep message there, because what I know of the airy types is that they are thinkers and they are curious.. and they often learn about themselves through looking at themselves but through others and society. I have also gotten recently that my next serious relationship will lead to marriage and a family. Someone also read for me last week and she, too, predicted I would have a male child. It's also my preference for a first child.. but hopefully it happens. I do want my child to be an air sign. Thank you so much, this reading really resonates. :)

Eva4

Going to turn in now. I will be responding to reading and feedback tomorrow before or after work! Thank you!! :heart: