New Jade

Wonder

Someone just gave me a gift of several pieces of new jade, also called serpentine. does anyone know what it is good for? I was hoping to use it to help me concentrate cuz someone told me that is one of its propertes.
what else can i use it for?

EarthFaery

Oh I love serpentine! I have a few rough pieces I just love to work with.
What a nice gift :D Enjoy it.

What does it look like? Is it a light green/yellowish color? or spotty like?
if it's light green I think its also called infinite stone, anyway here's what I know about it:

It's a great stone to help you be in control of all areas of life so yes it will aid in helping you to concentrate.
It has gentle energy and is good for accessing past life memories and eases emotions from bad and dysfunctional relationships from your past that are still haunting you in the present. It allows you to openly talk about the past, and understand better so that you can put it behind you and move on.
Its good for sore muscles and menstrual cramps too.

It works best with the crown chakra but will help clear all chakras. Balances and helps to control emotions. It is great for meditation, spirituality and and increases psychic ability and intuition.
It's also a blood cleanser, and helps to balance sugar in the blood.

Wonder

ty SMV that's all good info. Mine are all pale green really pretty pieces.I am just learning about chackras and I would love to use it for finding out my past life too but i don't know where to start with that!

MCsea

a little extra from 'crystal astrology'

Crystal Element: Serpentine (China Jade)

Sabian Symbol: Three stained-glass windows, one damaged by bombardment.
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Commemoration
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Left patella

Expression: Serpentine is a green, rock-forming mineral. Serpentine enhances benevolence, wisdom, sincerity and honour.

Message: Relive and remember; understand history; observe tradition.
Focus: Patient, thorough, rational, logical and clearheaded, develops an excellent memory.
Affirmation: I open myself to light, truth and hope.

So it is one of the best past life memory recall stones INHO - I take it to bed to meditate and sleep with - my dreams have details Id never 'remember' in waking hours - I go from there developing a path to remembering what it is I need to know from my other lives to help me in this life.

have fun Wonder

MARINA