New Moon Spread

BlueDragonfly

Oh jeez! Thanks for the reminder. :) I've kind of been spacing things out lately, I'd have been late at best!

tarotlaura

I haven't done this spread in a while now. I think I'm going to have to give it a go again. Maybe I'll try it with the Oracle of Shadows and Light deck. I've always used tarot when doing this spread. We'll see how it goes. Should be interesting.
-Laura

BlueDragonfly

Interesting...never thought about using an oracle deck for it. I may have to try it next month. :)

Let us know how it goes!

Working on my reading with Shadowscapes, right now(well as soon as I hit reply...lol).

BlueDragonfly

Done and in my blog(website). This spread is so filled with insights, I'm amazed every time I pull the cards for it!

Thanks again Eowyn!

Eowyn

I will check it out. I did it too. I am finding it useful to have certain aspects to focus on in a conscious way, in small amounts of time as 14 days each reading :heart:

tarotlaura

Using an oracle deck for this spread was very insightful. It definitely brought to light what I've been going through lately. I think I'll try out for the full moon spread too.

Eowyn

tarotlaura said:
Using an oracle deck for this spread was very insightful. It definitely brought to light what I've been going through lately. I think I'll try out for the full moon spread too.
That's good, because the reading gets completed this way. It is a full cycle reading, so to speak :)

Thanks for your company reading this last new moon :heart: See you next full moon? :)

Eowyn

Hey, reviving this thread to invite you all to join the moon cycle readings.

And of course to hear about your comments on the spread.

E :TMOON

BlueDragonfly

I've pulled the cards for my New Moon reading, but I'm too tired and hot to do an interpretation tonight. It's finally down to 75 degrees and the heat index(feels like temp.) is down to 83. I'm sitting here with 2 fans blowing on me and my brain is steamed.

BlueDragonfly

New Moon time once again! So, I brought this back to the top as a reminder for anyone like me that "forgets"!

Thanks once again, Eowyn, for the great pair of moon spreads!