Princess=Hounsis except in Santeria which is Princess=Yaguo

Suits:

Santeria=Earth=Pentacles

Rada=Air=Swords

Petro=Fire=Wands

Congo=Water=Cups

Little Baron

I read that the wrong way, Lyric, hehe.

I thought you had started some kind of organisation in the real world, relating to Voodoo.

But now, I just see that you have given us the order. Thanks. I am sure that the mods will be most appreciative as well.

LB

Grizabella

I was going to change the title, but we can't change titles. You're right that's what it sounds like. :p Well, maybe we'll get some people signed up for our own little organisation, huh? :D

Emily

Thanks for posting that Lyric - I've copied it out - I was going to do something similar to stop me having to keep thinking and checking back on the name changes - but your post is perfect. :)

Grizabella

I found it helpful, too. I'm glad it's of use to you, Emily. Having it all in one place seems to be much easier.

Sulis

Moderator post

Would you please, please, mind letting myself and Moonbow* know by PM when a new thread is started?

That way we won't miss any.... It's quite difficult knowing where we are with a group like this that doesn't use traditional names for the cards.

Thanks

Sulis - co-moderator - Tarot Study Groups

Grizabella

Do we PM just one of you or both of you? I'll remember to do this, but you said "and Moonbow" so I didn't know if you meant to PM one or both of you because I thought you might have just inadvertently worded it that way. :)

Little Baron

I usually pm both of them, Lyric. You can put both their names in the address bar.

And I usually explain what the traditional equivalent is, so they know where to put it, as neither are familiar with this specific deck.

If you look in the contents page, you can see the way I have ordered them.

LB

Grizabella

I'll probably just let you do most of the posting, LB. I just thought I'd post that particular list. You're our fearless leader so I'll let you post the study threads for us. :D

Little Baron

Lyric said:
I'll probably just let you do most of the posting, LB. I just thought I'd post that particular list. You're our fearless leader so I'll let you post the study threads for us. :D

Oh no, please post. I like nice surprise threads as well to join in with. At the moment, as I learn, I am reflecting with them more than actually reading, so I won't be pulling them too frequently. I shall begin some more as and when. But I would love to see some threads about the cards you have been pulling.

Which are your faves, by the way. I always like Oshun, Yemaya and Obatala. I have not yet had the courage to accept the invite into Marie Laveau's darkened room. Even though she does not really scare me or anything.

LB