New Spread Ideas

Luna Shay Luv

I think i may call this spread, A tree for me

Does anyone have any ideas for a spread in the shape of a tree? Now i know this may be a little out there, but i was thinking about a scene from the play, Madea goes to jail and i thought wouldn't it be cool to have a spread in the form of a tree addressing what the point she was trying to get across.

-From what i can remember the leaves would be the people who will just blow every way the wind blows and really wont be there for you.. Some of the worst people to get confused with those who actually care.
-branches, these are the people who are not as strong and need to grow more before you put weight on them, also ones who will leave you high and dry.
-The mid part, wood or trunk, the main part of the tree would be you.
- the roots of the tree would be the ones who are really there for you, the ones who want to keep you standing..
Makes sense?
I'm looking for a way to make this come together as a spread.. Now i know it would be very big, but im looking and open to all suggestions.

rwcarter

Luna,

A spread based on Madea Goes to Jail? I love it!

The potential problem with such a spread is that you could very easily not include enough leaves, branches and roots or include too many leaves, branches and roots for any particular situation. You could try to get around that by using the 3 most important roots, the 5 most important branches and the 10 most important leaves to the situation, but that still might be too many (or too few) for a given situation.

You might be able to get around that issue by focusing on characteristics to be aware of in the situation instead of people to be aware of. For example, if you look at leaves as characteristics to beware of in the situation and you got a card that represented childishness, you could ask the Querent if there was anyone in the situation who fit that characteristic. If there wasn't someone, then it would be something for the Querent to watch out for. That way if you have 10 different characteristics and only 3 of them are relevant to the Querent, the other 7 aren't unnecessary or wasted info, but become something to watch out for.

That's about all I have right now, but I'll let it percolate in the back of my mind for a bit and see what else I can come up with.

HTH,
Rodney