NEW YEARS 2016 - CosmicBeing

SPIRIT HAWK

Thank you yes still looking forward to my reading and happy New year to you 😉

lepleadian

i'm skipped

Jdance

Ooops.. sorry , your closed sign is not on the front page, so I just noticed it (after posting lol)

If you do expand, i would love to sit
Happy New Year to you !

CosmicBeing

#1 WOLFSWAN
Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-
Card represents who you are beginning as in 2016
DEER(South/East-Feminine-Water)
I am Deer. I quietly and gently walk through my forest wide-eyed with wonder at the fragrant beauty surrounding me. All that I perceive imparts awareness of both great danger and great good. I listen, cocking my ears. I watch, glancing. I am unseen, disguised as part of my environment, which is my protection. The pain of others baffles and confounds me, even makes me sorrowful, but my gentle healing touch is all that is necessary. Beauty is subjective and my knowing of it is my freedom and joy. I grow in leaps and bounds.

I quietly tread upon your path, I remind you to be dear to yourself, others do not become fearful. Deer medicine teaches you the necessity of staying out of other people's business...do not meddle. By trying to help, you can make matters worse. Encircle those who are wounded with your kidness, but stay out of their drama. Your softness can melt hearts of stone. I am warmth, I am beauty, I am gentleness itself.

-You are beginning 2016 as a person who is maybe too involved with people drama and too involved in their personal business. Just because you are trying to helps someone and heal their wounds does not mean you have to take on their pain and affliction. In doing so you make yourse and can even make the matters the person is dealing with worst. So in the beginning of this year you have yet to create boundaries between you and those you are healing.-

-card 2-
Card represents who you will become by the end of 2016
GRASS MOON(Taurus-Pots-Child)
I am Grass Moon. I am the soft light of spring falling on the tall prarie grass. I am resources powerfully at hand. I am value. The Great Buffalo is illuminated in my subtle light as it falls on the tall prarie grass, gently wafting in the night breeze. The grass gracefully bend to the wind and the top of those who tread upon it, but provides food, shelter, and beatuy, sustance for life. Rely on the resources at hand, and your strength to gather in abudanct supply. Your way is being lightened for increased possessions and financial prosperity. Don't look to far away, or too high, you may miss what is "underfoot," already present. Get "down to earth." You may want to roll in the grass on a moonlight night.

-It looks like by the end of 2016. You will be focusing on the now and what is right infront of you. You may even have more possession and financial prosperity before. But you will be focusing on the now and not missing what is underfoot.-

first line is with my chakra zodiac deck (this is more of general energy)
*Listen for Guidance - Ear Chakra*
This card is about using your ears. You need to listen more. Need to listen to your intuition more, your heart, your guides/deity/universe/whoever you believe in. This is the time to not talk and the time to pay attention. The answer will come to you.

Also This card talks about mediumship. I feel like you may be taping into this lately or more than usual.

*Gypsy - Sagittarius*
This talks about getting out and exploring new territory. Have new experiences. It is time to get out of the same routine and to try something new. You need to let go and move on.

*Transformation - Pluto*
This card is all about transformation. There is going to be some major change to occur and maybe what was hidden will be revealed. In the end there is change and movment occuring. What your situation is now will drastically

-overall
This is the genral energy of 2016 for you. It looks like this is a time to re-learn to listen to your intuition and the universe. This is a time to pay attention and listen.. not over think or over talk. You will be entering new territory this year and coming out of the same routine. This will lead to massive transformation to occur that can well carry into 2017.-

2nd line is with my oracle of vision (going to call this the advice line 2016)
*#35 Solitude/Loneliness/Isolation*
Solitude can be refreshing and recharge our spirit, but be wary to the length/degree of solitude. This can turn into uncontrollable isolation. If the distance between us and others is extended to far, it may become difficult to return.

*#9 Support/Bearing the Weight of Others*
While the effort and gesture of supporting and bearing someone's weight is a noble one, there are times where we should come out of the shadow and take credit for our contributions. You do not always have to settle for being second fiddle. Be careful not to allow others to take advantage of your generosity.

*#37 Relationships/Interaction with Others*
The cards talks about the perpetual rotating door. People come in and out of our lives. Some stay for only a minute, months, or years. Others stay for a lifetime. I think this talks about missing someone from our life, but people will continue to come into our life. If we close off the possibility for anyone to enter our life we cut off the possibly for anyone to stay in our life thus we stop our growth in life and stop the chance to heal.

-This is the section of advice. Check back at this section every three months to 6 months and meditate on how you can use this advice during the year 2016.-

3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)
*Coming Together*
Harmony, romance, healing, commitment
Suggests a new romance or a deepining og an existing one. It is also a card of healing, of people coming together in a spirit of love and forgiveness.

*Seek the Truth*
Intuition, question, deception, inequality
It may be that all is not as it seems in some of your relationships. Trust in your intuition as to who it may be. As much as you would like to trust these people/person, it's important to question their motives. be catious about sharing your most private thoguhts and feelings in order to avoid allowing yourself to be placed in a vulnerable position.

*Third Eye Chakra*
When this card shows up it means this chakra needs to be worked on. Your intuition might be muddle during the year 2016 as well as your higher consciousness. Energizing this chakra helps you to intuitively know what others are thinking, feeling, and saying. This insight goes a long way toward building better and stronger bonds.

-Overall for love/romance. It looks like in 2016 you will be looking for romance and commitment and even healing. But, you have issues of trusting people at this moment and because of that you close up and do not share your private thoughts and feelings. This affects your third eye chakra. It keeps you from trusting your intuition to help create better and stronger bonds. SO 2016 in love/romance will be about learning to re-trust people.. make commitments...heal...and build better and stronger bonds through making your third eye chakra healthy once more.-

AT THE END OF THE YEAR 2016. LOOK AT THIS AGAIN AND MEDITATE ON IT. IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCUR IN 2016 AS WELL AS HELP YOU ACCEPT AND SEE THE LESSON FROM ALL THE EXPERIENCES. GOOD OR BAD.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me."

WolfSwan

First let me say, what a beautiful in-depth reading CosmicBeing, I am honoured and very grateful that you've taken the time to do this :) Many blessings and thanks to you, and warmest wished for the year 2016 :heart:

#1 WOLFSWAN
Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-
DEER(South/East-Feminine-Water)
I am Deer. I quietly and gently walk through my forest wide-eyed with wonder at the fragrant beauty surrounding me. All that I perceive imparts awareness of both great danger and great good. I listen, cocking my ears. I watch, glancing. I am unseen, disguised as part of my environment, which is my protection. The pain of others baffles and confounds me, even makes me sorrowful, but my gentle healing touch is all that is necessary. Beauty is subjective and my knowing of it is my freedom and joy. I grow in leaps and bounds.

I quietly tread upon your path, I remind you to be dear to yourself, others do not become fearful. Deer medicine teaches you the necessity of staying out of other people's business...do not meddle. By trying to help, you can make matters worse. Encircle those who are wounded with your kidness, but stay out of their drama. Your softness can melt hearts of stone. I am warmth, I am beauty, I am gentleness itself.

-You are beginning 2016 as a person who is maybe too involved with people drama and too involved in their personal business. Just because you are trying to helps someone and heal their wounds does not mean you have to take on their pain and affliction. In doing so you make yourse and can even make the matters the person is dealing with worst. So in the beginning of this year you have yet to create boundaries between you and those you are healing.-

Oddly enough this is very apt advice. I am beginning to study life coaching, and this is good advice, not to take on other people's problems. I can only provide guidance as per my coaching, but it not my responsibility to "fix them". I thought I'd learned this lesson, but still, it is one I will listen to throughout the year. Also, being dear to myself is something I need to practice more. I will make sure that I really learn how to put boundaries between myself and those I heal (I also practice Reiki).

-card 2-
GRASS MOON(Taurus-Pots-Child)
I am Grass Moon. I am the soft light of spring falling on the tall prarie grass. I am resources powerfully at hand. I am value. The Great Buffalo is illuminated in my subtle light as it falls on the tall prarie grass, gently wafting in the night breeze. The grass gracefully bend to the wind and the top of those who tread upon it, but provides food, shelter, and beatuy, sustance for life. Rely on the resources at hand, and your strength to gather in abudanct supply. Your way is being lightened for increased possessions and financial prosperity. Don't look to far away, or too high, you may miss what is "underfoot," already present. Get "down to earth." You may want to roll in the grass on a moonlight night.

-It looks like by the end of 2016. You will be focusing on the now and what is right infront of you. You may even have more possession and financial prosperity before. But you will be focusing on the now and not missing what is underfoot.-

This is something I've been hoping to learn - being present, and so it's wonderful to see by the end of the year this is where I will be. I'm hoping to run my own business, so if this is reflected in the cards as financial prosperity, that is also wonderful news.

*Listen for Guidance - Ear Chakra*
This card is about using your ears. You need to listen more. Need to listen to your intuition more, your heart, your guides/deity/universe/whoever you believe in. This is the time to not talk and the time to pay attention. The answer will come to you.

Also This card talks about mediumship. I feel like you may be taping into this lately or more than usual.

The more I practice readings on here, the more I find that I'm using my "inner ear". There are things coming through that aren't in the cards themselves and it becomes more of an intuitive read. I will also be taking up classes with a teacher who will help with my psychic / intuitive development this year starting in a few weeks, so I'm very much looking forward to trusting my intuition more. The only times I have ever encountered problems is when I haven't trusted my intuition.

*Gypsy - Sagittarius*
This talks about getting out and exploring new territory. Have new experiences. It is time to get out of the same routine and to try something new. You need to let go and move on.

Isn't it funny - I have a Saturn Return this year...in Sagittarius. Yes, pushing outside of my routine is something I will work on...and yes again to letting go and moving on.

*Transformation - Pluto*
This card is all about transformation. There is going to be some major change to occur and maybe what was hidden will be revealed. In the end there is change and movment occuring. What your situation is now will drastically

-overall
This is the genral energy of 2016 for you. It looks like this is a time to re-learn to listen to your intuition and the universe. This is a time to pay attention and listen.. not over think or over talk. You will be entering new territory this year and coming out of the same routine. This will lead to massive transformation to occur that can well carry into 2017.-

Oh dear, last year was a year of massive change...and this year looks like it's going to be even bigger o_0. I will endeavour to listen more and trust more in the Universe.

*#35 Solitude/Loneliness/Isolation*
Solitude can be refreshing and recharge our spirit, but be wary to the length/degree of solitude. This can turn into uncontrollable isolation. If the distance between us and others is extended to far, it may become difficult to return.

*#9 Support/Bearing the Weight of Others*
While the effort and gesture of supporting and bearing someone's weight is a noble one, there are times where we should come out of the shadow and take credit for our contributions. You do not always have to settle for being second fiddle. Be careful not to allow others to take advantage of your generosity.

*#37 Relationships/Interaction with Others*
The cards talks about the perpetual rotating door. People come in and out of our lives. Some stay for only a minute, months, or years. Others stay for a lifetime. I think this talks about missing someone from our life, but people will continue to come into our life. If we close off the possibility for anyone to enter our life we cut off the possibly for anyone to stay in our life thus we stop our growth in life and stop the chance to heal.

-This is the section of advice. Check back at this section every three months to 6 months and meditate on how you can use this advice during the year 2016.-

All of this resonates. I am opening up to new people and allowing others to come and go. This is certainly something I learned last year.

3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)
*Coming Together*
Harmony, romance, healing, commitment
Suggests a new romance or a deepining og an existing one. It is also a card of healing, of people coming together in a spirit of love and forgiveness.

A beautiful healing relationship...sounds wonderful :)

*Seek the Truth*
Intuition, question, deception, inequality
It may be that all is not as it seems in some of your relationships. Trust in your intuition as to who it may be. As much as you would like to trust these people/person, it's important to question their motives. be catious about sharing your most private thoguhts and feelings in order to avoid allowing yourself to be placed in a vulnerable position.

I have no idea to be honest. I am trying to be more open, but then the Universe throws something like this in, so it's a balancing act between letting people in but only to a degree.

*Third Eye Chakra*
When this card shows up it means this chakra needs to be worked on. Your intuition might be muddle during the year 2016 as well as your higher consciousness. Energizing this chakra helps you to intuitively know what others are thinking, feeling, and saying. This insight goes a long way toward building better and stronger bonds.

-Overall for love/romance. It looks like in 2016 you will be looking for romance and commitment and even healing. But, you have issues of trusting people at this moment and because of that you close up and do not share your private thoughts and feelings. This affects your third eye chakra. It keeps you from trusting your intuition to help create better and stronger bonds. SO 2016 in love/romance will be about learning to re-trust people.. make commitments...heal...and build better and stronger bonds through making your third eye chakra healthy once more.-

Yes, I do believe I am looking for a new romance, one that is transformative and healing. I do have issues trusting people and I'm trying to heal that, so I do believe that I will be working on all my chakras and opening these up...especially listening to my intuition. I hope I do trust people again, be in a beautiful committed relationship and heal in order to build the better and stronger bonds.

AT THE END OF THE YEAR 2016. LOOK AT THIS AGAIN AND MEDITATE ON IT. IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCUR IN 2016 AS WELL AS HELP YOU ACCEPT AND SEE THE LESSON FROM ALL THE EXPERIENCES. GOOD OR BAD.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me."

This was a wonderful read, and I will ensure that I come back and have a look throughout the year to see where this all goes. Many thanks and blessings in the New Year CosmicBeing...

CosmicBeing

Wolfswan

Very happy this spread has helped you and hopefully be something useful as this new year progress. :)

Thank you for sitting. I wish you a wonderful fulfilling 2016 :)

CosmicBeing

#2 Crystalrose

#CRYSTALROSE

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-

*#13 EAGLE(East-Masculine-Air)*
I am Eagle. I am power. If I have flown your array today, I am here to help you see the big picture...and the minute details! I am your third eye vision. I give you courage and focus. Let me share with you my abilities to help you achieve your highest aspirations. Nothing stops me.

As I climb close to the Sun and Great Spirit, I see all below me with wide perspective and acute clarity. I see the whole and the detail- my third eye insight gives me inner vision, spiritual power. My innate dance of connection to spirit helps me conquer fear with courage and daring, it energizes and focuses me. I now understand more acutely, convergent and divergent thinking...I see the whole picture while bringing one idea into line. I act on it with courage and daring reaching successful conclusions.

I am free, I am freedom. I feel my wide wing span carry me, hold me. I have abilities to help you accomplish it all.

-overall
I think at this point in the year (beginning) you are trying to reach your goals, but also trying to use it through courage and focus. At the same time you are learning/trying to see the big picture out what has occur and what is occurring now.-

-card 2-

*#21 BEAR(South/West-Masculine-Fire)*
I am Bear. I am curious and reflective. Rummaging around the forest floor, my long powerful claws work away at the newly fallen tree. As my curious tongue works its way along the coarse bark, I find sweet-tasting sap, the truth of life in the tree. I digest the experience fully, enjoying the "now" of the moment. I am alert but unmoved by what goes on around me. In fact, a large portion of my living is spent in the dream lodge of introspection, where quiet, peaceful relaxation brings rejuvenation. I possess abundant supply for my time of slumber-the supply exists in me before the demand occurs. I am very powerful and solidly convincing.

I am healing and intuitive knowing. I am curious and reflective. By letting me lumber into your life today, you are accepting the dynamic power of my medicine. Taste life, sample its diversity. And, when the hour comes for you to rest, enter the dream-time complete with all you need to sustain yourself. You may need to spend more time in contemplation and meditation. My medicine is a place of perfect balance and harmony. Survey your surroundings, mentally and physically...this will bring the answers you seek.

-overall
This ties in very well with how you started the year 2016... you are ending it with the ability to be free, relaxed, and enjoying life in the now. You are using your third eye and you are at the point where you can see the big picture as well as the minute details to draw the answers you sought for to begin with.-

*HAVE FAITH - Air*
Self-explanatory it is all about having faith. Having faith in self and the universe. The message with this card is you can have it all if you believe in yourself. Law of attraction.

*JEALOUSY - Ophiuchus*
This card warns you to watch for the green eyed monster of jealousy and backstabbing. Examine who you surround yourself with even your own family. This card is usually about jealousy directed toward you, but also remind you to look within yourself to see if you do not carry jealous like behaviors.

*TRANSFORMATION - Pluto*
This is all about Transformation. What being hidden being revealed. Situations transforming. A new beginning. Changes occurring in your life. The universe supports you in this change. But, for change to happen quickly and painless you have to be willing to let go of the old and reveal what is hidden in your psyche. Pluto will suss out for you to inspect and encourage renewal.

-overall
Looks to be overall energy of this year is to have faith in self and universe. Maybe in the past you held onto people for too long fear that if they left your be more alone than if they were around even if they were a negative influence in your life. You will be learning to weed out those who are not loyal and truly loving of you. You will also be looking within to see if maybe you are not carrying jealous like behaviors. I do not mean this toward others but toward yourself. Instead of you inflicting pain on self you allow other to inflict it on you. There is a puppet master energy with the Jealousy card as harsh as that sounds. You need to look within to be aware if you are being the puppet master here and those who are backstabbing you are just the puppets for you to inflict hurt on self. Transformation card reveals this puppet master energy i see in Jealousy. Pluto will suss out what is allowing such deceit to occur in your life through digging up what is hidden in your psyche.-

*#13 Productivity/Control/Organization*
Be wary of over-controlling, micro-managing or getting lost in the details. Allow each participant to contribute fully and not be undermined by one person's overall position.

*#11 Harmony/Balance/Being in Tune with Others*
Be wary of always making adjustments for the common good. There will be occasions when you should take the lead and solo performance is also required. In other words don't change your views just because they don't match someone else's view.. you need to be let bygones be bygones type of person this year.

*#5 Flights of Fancy/Leap of Faith/Taking Next Step*
If you take the leap of faith, oh the places you could go...but you'll never know until you try. We can dream and hope and take that leap, but there are risks involved. Nevertheless we do not have to be a tarot fool innocently leaping from a cliff. We can instead assess the scenario, the dangers, and prepare. We can train or educate our self, become informed, take precautions and increase our chances of success.

*There is a ship in this last advice card... so I know from our talks you want to travel. This might be talking about how to accomplish that.*

*black #2: Listen*
See, Hear, Sense, Quiet, Intuition, Knowing
This card is all about listening to others. Fully hear what they say instead of thinking about what they might say and planning on what your response will be. Even directing a conversation to your desired outcome is not truly listening either.

At the same time even listen to yourself, become fully present, become aware. Understanding is as vital as listening. Understanding what has been said is part of comprehension and listening.

You can hear someone but that is not the same as listening. Hearing is just acknowledging that they are speaking. Listening is acknowledging that they are speaking but also processing what is being said.. even asking questions to better understand and ensure that you are actually understanding what is being said.

*Purple #9: Rest & Reconsider*
Fatigue, Perseverance, Strength, Recharge
The struggle to create and maintain harmonious and fulfilling relationships just seems like too much work.
you put forth your best effort and give more than your share, and find that there are still issues to be dealt with. You are tired and just want to give up. This is a card to persevere. Have to understand that those past sorrows made you stronger and you have to start feeling that way.

you need to rest and reconsider your methods. Once recharged you will be ready to move forward with new ideas on how to improve your situation when it comes to love/romance.

*Green #1: Love Abounds*
Trust, Optimism, Open, Radiate.
Trust in your ability to create and maintain true, loving relationships
Be optimistic and open to all possibilities. Open your eyes, heart, and energy field to receive the bounty that's coming to you. Release any negative thoughts and beliefs around love. They do not serve you and can actually prevent love coming into your life.

-Overall
I think you may not listen as much as you hear. This is what you will be overcoming in this year. Instead of trying to predict what someone will say and even do. You need to listen.. part of listening is even being aware of their body language. You are also needing to let go of past hurts. Holding onto them do not help you but hold you down more. This year is time to go over all your past hurts in your love/romantic life and see what the common thread is. Release the sorrow and find a new method. What is that saying "Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results is the definition of insanity." Finally you need to let go of negative thoughts and belief systems of love. They are only hurting you.-

Looking at all the cards.. it looks like the year of being honest with yourself. There is a law in certain states of when someone is in a car accident no one is 100% liable. This is MOSTLY true in our everyday life. No matter what happens in our life we are liable on some level. We need to analyze what we are doing, thinking, and believing that may be allowing us to stay in situations that we are not pleased with or happy with the structure of. This is not blame game... but we have to understand that we are powerful creatures.. and we are creators of our life.

This is a year of reflection, transformation, and new beginnings.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me.*

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016.

crystalrose

#CRYSTALROSE

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-

*#13 EAGLE(East-Masculine-Air)*
I am Eagle. I am power. If I have flown your array today, I am here to help you see the big picture...and the minute details! I am your third eye vision. I give you courage and focus. Let me share with you my abilities to help you achieve your highest aspirations. Nothing stops me.

As I climb close to the Sun and Great Spirit, I see all below me with wide perspective and acute clarity. I see the whole and the detail- my third eye insight gives me inner vision, spiritual power. My innate dance of connection to spirit helps me conquer fear with courage and daring, it energizes and focuses me. I now understand more acutely, convergent and divergent thinking...I see the whole picture while bringing one idea into line. I act on it with courage and daring reaching successful conclusions.

I am free, I am freedom. I feel my wide wing span carry me, hold me. I have abilities to help you accomplish it all.

-overall
I think at this point in the year (beginning) you are trying to reach your goals, but also trying to use it through courage and focus. At the same time you are learning/trying to see the big picture out what has occur and what is occurring now.-
Yes, this fits me. I'm focusing on my goals and what I want to achieve over the long term and in the big picture, like you said.

-card 2-

*#21 BEAR(South/West-Masculine-Fire)*
I am Bear. I am curious and reflective. Rummaging around the forest floor, my long powerful claws work away at the newly fallen tree. As my curious tongue works its way along the coarse bark, I find sweet-tasting sap, the truth of life in the tree. I digest the experience fully, enjoying the "now" of the moment. I am alert but unmoved by what goes on around me. In fact, a large portion of my living is spent in the dream lodge of introspection, where quiet, peaceful relaxation brings rejuvenation. I possess abundant supply for my time of slumber-the supply exists in me before the demand occurs. I am very powerful and solidly convincing.

I am healing and intuitive knowing. I am curious and reflective. By letting me lumber into your life today, you are accepting the dynamic power of my medicine. Taste life, sample its diversity. And, when the hour comes for you to rest, enter the dream-time complete with all you need to sustain yourself. You may need to spend more time in contemplation and meditation. My medicine is a place of perfect balance and harmony. Survey your surroundings, mentally and physically...this will bring the answers you seek.

-overall
This ties in very well with how you started the year 2016... you are ending it with the ability to be free, relaxed, and enjoying life in the now. You are using your third eye and you are at the point where you can see the big picture as well as the minute details to draw the answers you sought for to begin with.-
This sounds very nice & it's exactly what I'm aiming for... living in the now and enjoying life.

*HAVE FAITH - Air*
Self-explanatory it is all about having faith. Having faith in self and the universe. The message with this card is you can have it all if you believe in yourself. Law of attraction.

*JEALOUSY - Ophiuchus*
This card warns you to watch for the green eyed monster of jealousy and backstabbing. Examine who you surround yourself with even your own family. This card is usually about jealousy directed toward you, but also remind you to look within yourself to see if you do not carry jealous like behaviors.

*TRANSFORMATION - Pluto*
This is all about Transformation. What being hidden being revealed. Situations transforming. A new beginning. Changes occurring in your life. The universe supports you in this change. But, for change to happen quickly and painless you have to be willing to let go of the old and reveal what is hidden in your psyche. Pluto will suss out for you to inspect and encourage renewal.

-overall
Looks to be overall energy of this year is to have faith in self and universe. Maybe in the past you held onto people for too long fear that if they left your be more alone than if they were around even if they were a negative influence in your life. You will be learning to weed out those who are not loyal and truly loving of you. You will also be looking within to see if maybe you are not carrying jealous like behaviors. I do not mean this toward others but toward yourself. Instead of you inflicting pain on self you allow other to inflict it on you. There is a puppet master energy with the Jealousy card as harsh as that sounds. You need to look within to be aware if you are being the puppet master here and those who are backstabbing you are just the puppets for you to inflict hurt on self. Transformation card reveals this puppet master energy i see in Jealousy. Pluto will suss out what is allowing such deceit to occur in your life through digging up what is hidden in your psyche.-
Agree I'm learning to have faith in myself. I do have trouble with letting go of people sometimes.. I'm trying to work on that. Yes I'm weeding out people who truly do not care about me... that does include people who are jealous & fake. I don't think I'm deliberately inflicting pain on myself by any means, consciously or subconsciously. Actually I think I was/am trusting and didn't fully realize how malicious some people can be. Transformation sounds good.. I've been intending to focus on myself and doing what's best for me in the upcoming year.

*#13 Productivity/Control/Organization*
Be wary of over-controlling, micro-managing or getting lost in the details. Allow each participant to contribute fully and not be undermined by one person's overall position.

*#11 Harmony/Balance/Being in Tune with Others*
Be wary of always making adjustments for the common good. There will be occasions when you should take the lead and solo performance is also required. In other words don't change your views just because they don't match someone else's view.. you need to be let bygones be bygones type of person this year.

*#5 Flights of Fancy/Leap of Faith/Taking Next Step*
If you take the leap of faith, oh the places you could go...but you'll never know until you try. We can dream and hope and take that leap, but there are risks involved. Nevertheless we do not have to be a tarot fool innocently leaping from a cliff. We can instead assess the scenario, the dangers, and prepare. We can train or educate our self, become informed, take precautions and increase our chances of success.

*There is a ship in this last advice card... so I know from our talks you want to travel. This might be talking about how to accomplish that.*
Yep, I'm learning how to go my own way and not compromise my own happiness so much for other people. I would like to take more leaps of faith, but as you picked up, I'm a planner so it would definitely be well thought out.

*black #2: Listen*
See, Hear, Sense, Quiet, Intuition, Knowing
This card is all about listening to others. Fully hear what they say instead of thinking about what they might say and planning on what your response will be. Even directing a conversation to your desired outcome is not truly listening either.

At the same time even listen to yourself, become fully present, become aware. Understanding is as vital as listening. Understanding what has been said is part of comprehension and listening.

You can hear someone but that is not the same as listening. Hearing is just acknowledging that they are speaking. Listening is acknowledging that they are speaking but also processing what is being said.. even asking questions to better understand and ensure that you are actually understanding what is being said.
I think this is good advice that I'm going to be putting into practice... being more present and aware with myself and other people.

*Purple #9: Rest & Reconsider*
Fatigue, Perseverance, Strength, Recharge
The struggle to create and maintain harmonious and fulfilling relationships just seems like too much work.
you put forth your best effort and give more than your share, and find that there are still issues to be dealt with. You are tired and just want to give up. This is a card to persevere. Have to understand that those past sorrows made you stronger and you have to start feeling that way.

you need to rest and reconsider your methods. Once recharged you will be ready to move forward with new ideas on how to improve your situation when it comes to love/romance.
Yep, I have no more energy left for romance... nothing left to give. I will be taking a break to recharge and reconsider what I'm doing so I can eventually try something new and have healthier relationships.

*Green #1: Love Abounds*
Trust, Optimism, Open, Radiate.
Trust in your ability to create and maintain true, loving relationships
Be optimistic and open to all possibilities. Open your eyes, heart, and energy field to receive the bounty that's coming to you. Release any negative thoughts and beliefs around love. They do not serve you and can actually prevent love coming into your life.

-Overall
I think you may not listen as much as you hear. This is what you will be overcoming in this year. Instead of trying to predict what someone will say and even do. You need to listen.. part of listening is even being aware of their body language. You are also needing to let go of past hurts. Holding onto them do not help you but hold you down more. This year is time to go over all your past hurts in your love/romantic life and see what the common thread is. Release the sorrow and find a new method. What is that saying "Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results is the definition of insanity." Finally you need to let go of negative thoughts and belief systems of love. They are only hurting you.-

Looking at all the cards.. it looks like the year of being honest with yourself. There is a law in certain states of when someone is in a car accident no one is 100% liable. This is MOSTLY true in our everyday life. No matter what happens in our life we are liable on some level. We need to analyze what we are doing, thinking, and believing that may be allowing us to stay in situations that we are not pleased with or happy with the structure of. This is not blame game... but we have to understand that we are powerful creatures.. and we are creators of our life.

This is a year of reflection, transformation, and new beginnings.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me.*

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016.

Thanks. This year does look to be one of reflection and self awareness. Hopefully some healing and forward progress will manifest too.

CosmicBeing

Yes, this fits me. I'm focusing on my goals and what I want to achieve over the long term and in the big picture, like you said.

This sounds very nice & it's exactly what I'm aiming for... living in the now and enjoying life.

Agree I'm learning to have faith in myself. I do have trouble with letting go of people sometimes.. I'm trying to work on that. Yes I'm weeding out people who truly do not care about me... that does include people who are jealous & fake. I don't think I'm deliberately inflicting pain on myself by any means, consciously or subconsciously. Actually I think I was/am trusting and didn't fully realize how malicious some people can be. Transformation sounds good.. I've been intending to focus on myself and doing what's best for me in the upcoming year.

Yep, I'm learning how to go my own way and not compromise my own happiness so much for other people. I would like to take more leaps of faith, but as you picked up, I'm a planner so it would definitely be well thought out.

I think this is good advice that I'm going to be putting into practice... being more present and aware with myself and other people.

Yep, I have no more energy left for romance... nothing left to give. I will be taking a break to recharge and reconsider what I'm doing so I can eventually try something new and have healthier relationships.

Thanks. This year does look to be one of reflection and self awareness. Hopefully some healing and forward progress will manifest too.

Happy it made sense and hopefully it gives you some more hope than you had before that you can accomplish what you are aiming for.

Happy 2016 and hope it ends up being a great one for growth and success!

CosmicBeing

#MARYON

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-

#63 EARTH(Feminine-Earth)
I am Earth. I am Mother, I am Grandmother. It is from me that all life comes forth. I am the Great Turtle. Ground yourself through me. Learn from me the protective instinct of care and nurturing, the formation, the formulation, gestation, and development. Through me you can see beauty and gentleness in all that exists. I am the foundation, the very beginning. It is within me that the shaman journeys for knowledge and wisdom, the timeless flight of ecstasy. I am the Lower World, I am the fifth direction. I am ancestor. I am the root. I am the female, the magnetic, the yin, the left side.

-Overall
Ancestors in this really pops out to me. So I feel you are reconnecting to your ancestors. Either you are studying your family's background or beliefs or you are maybe even doing (spiritual) ancestral work. At this moment I think you are on a journey to gain greater knowledge.-

-card 2-

#56 SILVER(Feminine-Causal Chakra-Air-Color=Silver)
I am Silver. I am compassionate. I give hope at times when you feel there is none in sight. Meditate with me and I will nurture, protect, support, stabalize, and balance your nerves. Motivate yourself, stimulate self-improvement, listen to your intuitions, and I will support you in all that you will do. If you are feeling out of balance, look to your feminine side and be sensitive to all your relations. I am versatile. I am awakening.

-Overall
By the end of this year (2016) you might have fully awakened (from the journey you began in the year) or you might be in the midst of an awakening by the time 2016 comes to a close.-

*ENLIGHTENMENT - Crown Chakra*
2016 is all about spirituality, self, and divine truth. This card indicates finding the answers you are seeking, reconnecting with the sourse, meditation, and/or the answer is already within.

*WARRIOR - Aries*
During 2016 you will be having to make a stand for what you believe in. This is not the year to keep silent. You will have to take on the warrior complex and be a go-getter. Either be ready to be in the midst of conflict or be the one stirring up the pot. It is almost like how people turn the soil before planting a new crop. Yes it is a lot of work and it's chaos.. you might even disturb some animals or bugs. But in the end you are turning the dirt so the nutrients beneath the soil can be brought to the surface to allow growth to happen/prosperity.

*MAJOR LIFE CHANGE - Uranus*
This is self-explanatory. This is all about major life change and disruption. Sometimes it is unexpected and sometimes it is expected. But either way it can induce fear. Don't be fearful. This is a change that allows new doors to open in your life. Change is the only constant in life.

-Overall
2016 the genral energy will be about spirituality, making a stand, and that stand most likely causing major life changes in yourself and even in your surroundings.-

*#40 TIME/LIFE*
Time is a commodity that is never really ours, but merely something we have use of for a given period. The only way to ensure the balance in our favor is for us to use our allotted time fully before it is taken from us. Live everyday, hour and minute to its fullest.

*#12 WONDER OF CREATION/PROTECTION/DESTINY*
Fate and Destiny will play their part, the chakras and astrological zodiacs orbits the central sphere, suggesting the role they will play in this futurelife. But this wondrous machanism is also manmade; a grand part of how this life will be lived, and what it will achieve will not be pre-determined by fate alone, but by free will and choice.

*#28 CONTACT/REACHING OUT/SPIRITUAL BONDS/CONNECTIONS*
In this life, we are spirit and we are flesh. When we forget that we are both, we can suffer unnecessarily. This card can indicate a need to take time for meditation and to connect with one's Higher Self. This will in turn allow us to see the spiritual aspects of others more clearly and be anle to reach out to them more easily.

*Red #9: WELL-DESERVED REWARD*
Discipline, Gracious, Compassion, Satisfication
YOUR EFFORTS ARE PAYING OFF! In 2016 this card is not so much about you having to deal with certain issues inside for love to be fruitful in your life because this card shows you alreayd put in a lot of work in the past. In 2016 this card shows that you will be rewarded for your hard work. It wasn't easy in the past and well the road is not always smooth in life.. we will always hit bumps here and there. But you really put in the work and you will see your hard-work pay off.

Whether you went through thick and thin with a certain person and you are now reaching a state where the hardwork is being payed off or you put in the work toward self where you will now see that dealing with people is more effortless than before.

*Red #7: AWAITING RESULTS*
Patience, Assessment, Outcome, Alternatives
2016 seems so far to be about results and rewards for you.
Patience is needed! You may not see the results or the rewards early in the 2016 year but you will see it this year and it could well carry into 2017. You have put much energy into have the relationship you want with others and/or yourself. But, you will still be reshaping attitude and beliefs. Now you went for a certain goal..this year you have to be open to the changes your hardwork has brought. So don't be resistent to your views and attitudes being changed. (This might be part of the Major life change)

*Black #19: Shine*
Believe, Realize, Harness, Enthusiasm, Potential, Breakthrough
2016 brings a positive and powerful energy to you and your surroundings. But, you need to embrace this energy. This card suggest envisioning yourself surrounded by a brilliant golden light. Believe this brilliant light can be infused in your relationships to bring enthusiasm, life, and greater love and understanding.

Let your own light sign and harness the wonderful energy that 2016 surrounds you with.

-Overall
Love/Romance 2016 the only issue you have to overcome is the issue of patience. You might be a type that think a reaction should happen quickly. As if you were in a lab and mixed two chemicals together.. you are to see some change to happen with your eyes. It is instant... you either can feel the change (heat/sensory), smell (odors), or see it (explosions or color change). In this instance when that saying goes "Humans are creators of habits" that is a statement that says humans change very slowly and if humans change slowly situation are prone to change slowly. You will need to gain patience and not expect change to happen overnight. You also shouldn't be resistant and be open to the reward and new way attitude/beliefs to assimilate into self.-

Looking at the whole spread. I would say the most major growth of 2016 is spiritual. Spiritual can be from something metaphysical to a new way of thinking.

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016. Let me know if this makes sense on some level. Might not make full sense until the end of 2016 approaches.