NEW YEARS 2016 - CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing

Putting a spacer between Maryon's reading and Starchasers reading.

CosmicBeing

#Starchaser1277

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-
Card represents who you are beginning as in 2016

#18 COYOTE(West-Feminine-Earth)
I am Coyote. I am trickster. Watch out, i will trick you! I'll concentrate my digging in one place to throw you off the track of my real destinations. As soon as you've taken the bait, i'll go after the real prize! I am joy, laughter, and humor; lighten up. My vision sees down long dark tunnels and my keen sense of smell knows what it's after even in the tall sweet grass of the plains. I double check all the signals, do you? I am the teacher and the teaching.

I am dogging you to watch out. Are you saying. "what a fool I've been?" Perhaps you need to lighten up and laugh at the situation...howl at the moon!

Is your life a little tricky now? Have you found yourself in a mess? how are you going to get out? It is time for you to examine all the evidence-see things from a different perspective. Quit blaming others, fate, and bad luck; take responsibility for your actions. You stumbled all by yourself, now laugh and learn the lesson or I will "dog" you until you do.

-Overall
It seems in the beginning of 2016 you are maybe sussing out some trickery in life. But you might also not being fully honest with self about certain situations in your life. Whether you are actually being dishonest with yourself about certain things or not and if you are able to identify that you are being dishonest with self at the time. In this moment in time you are sussing out trickery and trying to gain a lesson from it and just take it as a life experience. Life is messy and nothing is guaranteed to us but we can control how we react to events in life. We can either hide from the fact of the situations or see it as what it is.. life experience and an adventure no matter how unpleasant it is-

-card 2-
Card represents who you will become by the end of 2016

#10 LONG NIGHT MOON(Capricorn-Rosettes-Elders)
I am Moon of the Long Night. I am the first Moon of Winter. Use your constructive abilities during my long nights, and build on what you have started in the material plane. Concentrate on your career and your personal achievements, and you will master them and receive appropriate recognition and honors for your work. Your leadership skills will be amplified; however, your work in the world and with public affairs needs to be balances with spiritual matters. Remove any restrictions and get on with life. I am achievement.

-Overall
I think you will end 2016 as a person who is focusing on the now. What one wants from their material world. You will be working toward recognition in the material world. But, you will also maybe not remembering to balance spiritual matters. i see spiritual matters as out soul, body, and mind. So when the year 2016 comes to an end and you look back at this. It should remind you that you will need to continue to find the right balance in your life. It also looks like you will end the year of 2016 as a person who can remove any restrictions from their life and get on with life-

first line is with my chakra zodiac deck (this is more of general energy)
*DETECTIVE - Scorpio*
In 2016 you will be ferreting out secrets and making people open up and say more than they mean to reveal. You will be a detective. Examining everything. You will be looking deep into any situation, person and self.

*MAJOR LIFE CHANGE - Uranus*
2016 there was be a major change occuring in your life. This could mean that it was planned or it was unsuspected. But, change and sudden disruptions are going to occur. Naturally fear will arise from all change. But, when one door closes another door opens.

*MANIFESTATION - Earth*
2016 any projects or desires that you have focused your attention, time, and energy on will manifest. This card also talks about if certain things manifest in your life during 2016 take not of where you are really putting your attention into. Are you focusing your intentions on negative thoughts? Law of attraction plays a major role in this card.

-Overall
2016 the general energy will be of you being a detecitive and sicovering secrets and looking deep into self, situations and people who surround you. You will also be trying to create major life change in your world and major life change will most likely start in this year and could even carry into 2017. But the projects and desires you will be focused on will manifest. And certain people and situations that do manifest in your life that you did not want to manifest will also help you learn where you are actually putting your attention toward without realizing.-

2nd line is with my oracle of vision (going to call this the advice line 2016)
*#23 Providing shelter*
There is hope in that we are at least aware of our damaging imprint and an increasing acknowledgment and desire to redress the imbalances.

*#29 Temptation/Resisting/Willpower*
As we come to understand our weaknesses and the reasons for them, they lose their power to control us. The devil becomes simply a man in a silly hat.

*#43 Obsession/Delusion/Self-Interest*
We should look in the mirror and see our true reflection, as others would see us, and strip away the psychological make-up of ego and vanity. We deceive ourself not nature.

-This is the section of advice. Check back at this section every three months to 6 months and meditate on how you can use this advice during the year 2016.-

3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)
*Red5: FEELING ALONE*
Lack, Abandoned, Insecurity, Support
2016 you will have to deal with emotions are feeling alone and abandoned. You may go through an emotional state of feeling like no one cares for you or needs you. Even insecurities may arise.

*Green8: MOVING ON*
Change, Cycle, Stagnation, Authenticity
2016 you will be having to deal with walking away. Either that will be ending a relationship that no longer fulfills you or doing some soulsearching. But, overall you will be in a state of figuring out what you need, what you don't need, and what in your present love/romance is not for you anymore.

*Green1: LOVE ABOUNDS*
Trust, Optimism, Open, Radiate
2016 you will be learning to trust and being optimistic when it comes to love and romance. You will be releasing any negative thoughts and beliefs around love so that you can draw the type of love you want into your life.

-Overall
Looks like you will be having to overcome feelings of loneliness, abadonment, and even not feeling valued by people. You will also be learning hoe to walk away from things that are not what you truly desire and for your highest good in love/romance. During all this you are learning what negative thoughts and beliefs you have about love that actually help draw the type of love/relationships you do not appreciate/enjoy/want.-

When i look at whole spread this is a year of being honest with self, moving on, and creating the life you want.

AT THE END OF THE YEAR 2016. LOOK AT THIS AGAIN AND MEDITATE ON IT. IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCUR IN 2016 AS WELL AS HELP YOU ACCEPT AND SEE THE LESSON FROM ALL THE EXPERIENCES. GOOD OR BAD.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me.*

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016. Let me know if this makes sense on some level. Might not make full sense until the end of 2016 approaches.

Puffette

May I sit? Is this thread still open?

CosmicBeing

May I sit? Is this thread still open?

Closed right now sorry. I chose the sitters two weeks ago. If i open up again I'll consider you as a possible sitter. If i open it up again and if you still would like to sit by the time i reopen.

Puffette

Closed right now sorry. I chose the sitters two weeks ago. If i open up again I'll consider you as a possible sitter. If i open it up again and if you still would like to sit by the time i reopen.

Sure. Great. I look forward to try it next time.

CosmicBeing

#SPIRIT HAWK

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-

#65 SELF(Masculine-Feminine-All)
I am the seventh direction. It is from me that all directions radiate. I am the center. I must honor myself before I can honor anything or anyone else. I am the beginning of the path of inner power that travels full circle, returns and ends within. It is around me that the Middle World occurs, the here and now, the world in which time works. I am in the world but i am not of the world. When I attain balance, then and only then do I attain harmony. Always honor the seventh direction. I am the trunk of the sacred tree. I am the here, I am the now. I am the balance of feminine and masculine, for I am the sacred space within. I am shaman.

-Overall
Shaman really jumps out at me. So I am not sure if you are acting as a spiritual guide to people. This is also talking about right now you are trying to attain balance so that harmony can come into your world.-

-card 2-

#33 BEANS(Masculine-South-Mercury-Air)
I am Beans. I am Vitality of your life. Together with Squash and Corn, we are the life force. I always return more than I take. I feed the Earth. This is a time for new or renewed relationships. Love is in the air. Developing harmony leads to security which allows for advancement. Reconcile any old issues and concerns. I am versatile.

-Overall
This is pretty self-explainatory. I think by the end of 2016 you will be at the state to looks for new love or renew love. As well as reconciling an issues or concerns. So you are seeking harmony and this is the end goal for it in 2016. By end of 2016 you may have not reconcile everything but you definitely will be in the beginning states.-

*I also keep thinking you are a father.. but i am not sure if that is symbolic or actual*

*LUCK & PROSPERITY - Jupiter*
This card is full of Jupiter energy. Jupiter is the lucky planet. You might when you go into any spiritual shop see oils and incense that is infusioned with Jupiter energy to bring luck and prosperity in one's life. I think your general energy for 2016 will be full of new doors opening, taking a chance, and prosperity.

*ENLIGHTENMENT - Crown Chakra*
2016 is about focusing on your higher self, spirituality and divine truths. If you seek answers, the answer is already present. It's within. You just have to reconnect with self and the source to find the answer. Only thing holding the answer back is not being open to it.

*RENEWAL - Vesta*
This is like a spring cleaning card. New beginning by sweeping out the old.. letting out the stale air and bring in new fresh air, letting go of the old. This years is all about ending... ending things that are no longer good to have in your life (whatever form they may be in -person, beliefs, or environment)
*Also got an image of moving. So idk if you are wanting to move out of the place you live or a possible moving of residence may occur.*

-Overall
2016 general energy is al about taking chances and new opportunity so that you can reach a state of renewel. To reach that state you are going to go through a journey of enlightenment to find the answers you seek and to reconnect with self and the source.-

*#18 Nurturing/Taking Care of Others*
We can prepare them, inform them, advise them, but eventually there will come the moment when we will need to resist the impulse to reach out and instead must let them sall. When they rise again of their own accord, we can take comfort in knowing that we taught them well.

*#5 Flights of Fancy/Leap of Faith/Taking a Next Step*
If you take that leap of faith, oh the places you could go...but you'll never know until you try. We can drea, and hope and take that leap, but there are risks involved. Nevertheless we do not have to be a tarot foot innocently leaping from a cliff. We can instead assess the scenario, the dangers, and prepare. We can train or educate ourselfs, become informed, take precautions and increase out chances of success.

*#15 Farewell/Goodbyes/Closure*
A final parting or a temporary god-bye. A tragic loss or simply a turned page could be leading to a new future. Our lives are a constant flow of farewells, to people, places and things, some with regret but some with ethusiasm as they are replaced with new options.

-This is the section of advice. Check back at this section every three months to 6 months and meditate on how you can use this advice during the year 2016.-

3rd line is with my tarot of heart (this is going to focus on major energy of romance/love in that year)
*violet #9: Rest & Reconsider*
Fatigue, Perseverance, Strength, Recharge.
2016 you will be dealing with feeling tired and wanting to give up. But, this card talks of perseverance. You may have been disappointed or hurt in the past, but those sorrows are what makes you stronger even if you do not feel that way right now. You might need to step away from any conflict/issues and create a space to relax and replenish.

*green #1: Love Abounds*
In 2016 you will be learning how to trust in your ability to create a relationship of your desire, optimism in love/romance, and being open to all possibilities. You will also be having to release negative thoughts and beliefs around love.

*black #11: Detach*
Reflect, Accept, Decide, Clarity, Responsibility, Fairness
During 2016 you will be seeing situations in your love/romance clearly without your ego twisting the truth of the situation. It indicates that there will be a detahcment of emotions from a relationship/situation. You will be taking time to reevaluate it to see if you still want to stay in it. Honesty is necessary to gain clarity and better understand the relationship/situation to be able to know how to improve it. (Doesn't mean the relationship/situation isn't in a good place. Also you will be accepting that previous actions, decisions, and beliefs have led self to what the current situation is. 2016 is all about examining relationships and situtation in the present and past.

-Overall
2016 for love/romance is all about replenishing yourself, releasing negative thoughts and beliefs so that you can open up to love again, and really examining relationships and situations from the present and past without ego misleading you from the truth of the matter.-

Looking at whole spread it looks to me that letting go of things, starting anew, and seeing things clearly (ego is masking the truth from you) is the major theme of 2016

AT THE END OF THE YEAR 2016. LOOK AT THIS AGAIN AND MEDITATE ON IT. IT WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT HAS OCCUR IN 2016 AS WELL AS HELP YOU ACCEPT AND SEE THE LESSON FROM ALL THE EXPERIENCES. GOOD OR BAD.

*This does not focus on specific events just the energy/lesson of the year. You might not see this until the last 2 months of the year. That has occur to me.*

Hope this was helpful and hope this proves to be a helpful tool to reflect on at the end of 2016. Let me know if this makes sense on some level. Might not make full sense until the end of 2016 approaches.

SPIRIT HAWK

#SPIRIT HAWK

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-

#65 SELF(Masculine-Feminine-All)
I am the seventh direction. It is from me that all directions radiate. I am the center. I must honor myself before I can honor anything or anyone else. I am the beginning of the path of inner power that travels full circle, returns and ends within. It is around me that the Middle World occurs, the here and now, the world in which time works. I am in the world but i am not of the world. When I attain balance, then and only then do I attain harmony. Always honor the seventh direction. I am the trunk of the sacred tree. I am the here, I am the now. I am the balance of feminine and masculine, for I am the sacred space within. I am shaman.

-Overall
Shaman really jumps out at me. So I am not sure if you are acting as a spiritual guide to people. This is also talking about right now you are trying to attain balance so that harmony can come into your world.-

-card 2-

#33 BEANS(Masculine-South-Mercury-Air)
I am Beans. I am Vitality of your life. Together with Squash and Corn, we are the life force. I always return more than I take. I feed the Earth. This is a time for new or renewed relationships. Love is in the air. Developing harmony leads to security which allows for advancement. Reconcile any old issues and concerns. I am versatile.

-Overall
This is pretty self-explainatory. I think by the end of 2016 you will be at the state to looks for new love or renew love. As well as reconciling an issues or concerns. So you are seeking harmony and this is the end goal for it in 2016. By end of 2016 you may have not reconcile everything but you definitely will be in the beginning states.-

*I also keep thinking you are a father.. but i am not sure if that is symbolic or actual*

*LUCK & PROSPERITY - Jupiter*
This card is full of Jupiter energy. Jupiter is the lucky planet. You might when you go into any spiritual shop see oils and incense that is infusioned with Jupiter energy to bring luck and prosperity in one's life. I think your general energy for 2016 will be full of new doors opening, taking a chance, and prosperity.

*ENLIGHTENMENT - Crown Chakra*
2016 is about focusing on your higher self, spirituality and divine truths. If you seek answers, the answer is already present. It's within. You just have to reconnect with self and the source to find the answer. Only thing holding the answer back is not being open to it.

*RENEWAL - Vesta*
This is like a spring cleaning card. New beginning by sweeping out the old.. letting out the stale air and bring in new fresh air, letting go of the old. This years is all about ending... ending things that are no longer good to have in your life (whatever form they may be in -person, beliefs, or environment)
*Also got an image of moving. So idk if you are wanting to move out of the place you live or a possible moving of residence may occur.*

-Overall
2016 general energy is al about taking chances and new opportunity so that you can reach a state of renewel. To reach that state you are going to go through a journey of enlightenment to find the answers you seek and to reconnect with self and the source.-

*#18 Nurturing/Taking Care of Others*
We can prepare them, inform them, advise them, but eventually there will come the moment when we will need to resist the impulse to reach out and instead must let them sall. When they rise again of their own accord, we can take comfort in knowing that we taught them well.

*#5 Flights of Fancy/Leap of Faith/Taking a Next Step*
If you take that leap of faith, oh the places you could go...but you'll never know until you try. We can drea, and hope and take that leap, but there are risks involved. Nevertheless we do not have to be a tarot foot innocently leaping from a cliff. We can instead assess the scenario, the dangers, and prepare. We can train or educate ourselfs, become informed, take precautions and increase out chances of success.

*#15 Farewell/Goodbyes/Closure*
A final parting or a temporary god-bye. A tragic loss or simply a turned page could be leading to a new future. Our lives are a constant flow of farewells, to people, places and things, some with regret but some with ethusiasm as they are replaced with new options.

*violet #9: Rest & Reconsider*
Fatigue, Perseverance, Strength, Recharge.
2016 you will be dealing with feeling tired and wanting to give up. But, this card talks of perseverance. You may have been disappointed or hurt in the past, but those sorrows are what makes you stronger even if you do not feel that way right now. You might need to step away from any conflict/issues and create a space to relax and replenish.

*green #1: Love Abounds*
In 2016 you will be learning how to trust in your ability to create a relationship of your desire, optimism in love/romance, and being open to all possibilities. You will also be having to release negative thoughts and beliefs around love.

*black #11: Detach*
Reflect, Accept, Decide, Clarity, Responsibility, Fairness
During 2016 you will be seeing situations in your love/romance clearly without your ego twisting the truth of the situation. It indicates that there will be a detahcment of emotions from a relationship/situation. You will be taking time to reevaluate it to see if you still want to stay in it. Honesty is necessary to gain clarity and better understand the relationship/situation to be able to know how to improve it. (Doesn't mean the relationship/situation isn't in a good place. Also you will be accepting that previous actions, decisions, and beliefs have led self to what the current situation is. 2016 is all about examining relationships and situtation in the present and past.

-Overall
2016 for love/romance is all about replenishing yourself, releasing negative thoughts and beliefs so that you can open up to love again, and really examining relationships and situations from the present and past without ego misleading you from the truth of the matter.-

Looking at whole spread it looks to me that letting go of things, starting anew, and seeing things clearly (ego is masking the truth from you) is the major theme of 2016

Hi wow thank you for putting in so much work and energy for my reading there is quite a lot of information here and it's depth too... Just want to let you know I have read it but need to 're read it in order to give you feedback... I will be back later when my grandson is tucked up in bed to do that .. it will more than lightly be 10.pm.. UK time hope that's ok! đŸ˜‰

CosmicBeing

Hi wow thank you for putting in so much work and energy for my reading there is quite a lot of information here and it's depth too... Just want to let you know I have read it but need to 're read it in order to give you feedback... I will be back later when my grandson is tucked up in bed to do that .. it will more than lightly be 10.pm.. UK time hope that's ok! đŸ˜‰

Perfectly fine. Family/life comes first :)

starchaser1277

#Starchaser1277

Shamanic wisdom cards
-Cards 1-

#18 COYOTE(West-Feminine-Earth)
I am Coyote. I am trickster. Watch out, i will trick you! I'll concentrate my digging in one place to throw you off the track of my real destinations. As soon as you've taken the bait, i'll go after the real prize! I am joy, laughter, and humor; lighten up. My vision sees down long dark tunnels and my keen sense of smell knows what it's after even in the tall sweet grass of the plains. I double check all the signals, do you? I am the teacher and the teaching.

I am dogging you to watch out. Are you saying. "what a fool I've been?" Perhaps you need to lighten up and laugh at the situation...howl at the moon!

Is your life a little tricky now? Have you found yourself in a mess? how are you going to get out? It is time for you to examine all the evidence-see things from a different perspective. Quit blaming others, fate, and bad luck; take responsibility for your actions. You stumbled all by yourself, now laugh and learn the lesson or I will "dog" you until you do.

-Overall
It seems in the beginning of 2016 you are maybe sussing out some trickery in life. But you might also not being fully honest with self about certain situations in your life. Whether you are actually being dishonest with yourself about certain things or not and if you are able to identify that you are being dishonest with self at the time. In this moment in time you are sussing out trickery and trying to gain a lesson from it and just take it as a life experience. Life is messy and nothing is guaranteed to us but we can control how we react to events in life. We can either hide from the fact of the situations or see it as what it is.. life experience and an adventure no matter how unpleasant it is-
I am not one to blame others for my fate, this being said I am still coping with the dishonesty of my ex as we continue to move forward with my ongoing divorce process. I did learn valuable lessons during this relationship- no one has the right to abuse you, no one has the right to control you, no one has the right to over power you. I am in the position that I am in because I allowed myself to be.
-card 2-

#10 LONG NIGHT MOON(Capricorn-Rosettes-Elders)
I am Moon of the Long Night. I am the first Moon of Winter. Use your constructive abilities during my long nights, and build on what you have started in the material plane. Concentrate on your career and your personal achievements, and you will master them and receive appropriate recognition and honors for your work. Your leadership skills will be amplified; however, your work in the world and with public affairs needs to be balances with spiritual matters. Remove any restrictions and get on with life. I am achievement.

-Overall
I think you will end 2016 as a person who is focusing on the now. What one wants from their material world. You will be working toward recognition in the material world. But, you will also maybe not remembering to balance spiritual matters. i see spiritual matters as out soul, body, and mind. So when the year 2016 comes to an end and you look back at this. It should remind you that you will need to continue to find the right balance in your life. It also looks like you will end the year of 2016 as a person who can remove any restrictions from their life and get on with life-
I doubt I will focus too much on the material world. I am a very Spiritual person and have devoted much of my free time in reigniting my spirit and my connection with my spirit. I have learned Reiki, and have become more connected in my growing my Spirit. I have obtained a pretty healthy balance of the material and spiritual world, knowing that one cannot live in Spirit alone, one must engage in the world in order to live. I focus on living this day, and not worrying about tomorrow. One of the Reiki principles is "Just for today do not worry" I adhere to the Reiki principles as they teach you to experience and engage in life if only for today.
*DETECTIVE - Scorpio*
In 2016 you will be ferreting out secrets and making people open up and say more than they mean to reveal. You will be a detective. Examining everything. You will be looking deep into any situation, person and self.

*MAJOR LIFE CHANGE - Uranus*
2016 there was be a major change occuring in your life. This could mean that it was planned or it was unsuspected. But, change and sudden disruptions are going to occur. Naturally fear will arise from all change. But, when one door closes another door opens.

*MANIFESTATION - Earth*
2016 any projects or desires that you have focused your attention, time, and energy on will manifest. This card also talks about if certain things manifest in your life during 2016 take not of where you are really putting your attention into. Are you focusing your intentions on negative thoughts? Law of attraction plays a major role in this card.

-Overall
2016 the general energy will be of you being a detecitive and sicovering secrets and looking deep into self, situations and people who surround you. You will also be trying to create major life change in your world and major life change will most likely start in this year and could even carry into 2017. But the projects and desires you will be focused on will manifest. And certain people and situations that do manifest in your life that you did not want to manifest will also help you learn where you are actually putting your attention toward without realizing.-
This year is my year of rebuilding myself, and changes. This I know with great certainty. This is the year that i emerge from my cocoon. This is what my guides tell me. I am seeker deeper meaning to my life and seeking deeper value. I am surrounding myself with people who can teach me and guide me. I am working on maturing to the best "me" that I can be. I am working on changing my physical lifestyle to compliment my spiritual lifestyle. I am truly defining what I believe, and setting forth based on my belief system. I am Relaying on myself to define my faith, and not be a sheep herded, but walking my own path. Developing and learning about my talents has been a major theme during last year, and I feel will continue throughout this coming year.
*#23 Providing shelter*
There is hope in that we are at least aware of our damaging imprint and an increasing acknowledgment and desire to redress the imbalances.

*#29 Temptation/Resisting/Willpower*
As we come to understand our weaknesses and the reasons for them, they lose their power to control us. The devil becomes simply a man in a silly hat.

*#43 Obsession/Delusion/Self-Interest*
We should look in the mirror and see our true reflection, as others would see us, and strip away the psychological make-up of ego and vanity. We deceive ourself not nature.
This I will reflect on and return to over the next few months.

*Red5: FEELING ALONE*
Lack, Abandoned, Insecurity, Support
2016 you will have to deal with emotions are feeling alone and abandoned. You may go through an emotional state of feeling like no one cares for you or needs you. Even insecurities may arise.

*Green8: MOVING ON*
Change, Cycle, Stagnation, Authenticity
2016 you will be having to deal with walking away. Either that will be ending a relationship that no longer fulfills you or doing some soulsearching. But, overall you will be in a state of figuring out what you need, what you don't need, and what in your present love/romance is not for you anymore.

*Green1: LOVE ABOUNDS*
2016 you will be learning to trust and being optimistic when it comes to love and romance. You will be releasing any negative thoughts and beliefs around love so that you can draw the type of love you want into your life.

-Overall
Looks like you will be having to overcome feelings of loneliness, abadonment, and even not feeling valued by people. You will also be learning hoe to walk away from things that are not what you truly desire and for your highest good in love/romance. During all this you are learning what negative thoughts and beliefs you have about love that actually help draw the type of love/relationships you do not appreciate/enjoy/want.-

I am not feeling lonely, though I am not in a relationship. I fill my life with new people and new experiences. I do not fear being alone. I do not place much value on others opinions, I do not feel that I would feel as though others do not value me. I know myself and my worth, and that is all that matters. I feel that I will be deciding on what and whom I may want in a relationship, deciding more on behaviors that I find unacceptable, and what characteristics I enjoy, or do not enjoy.I am not affraid to walk away from those who do not suit my purpose, and realize that I have the choice as to who and what I allow in my life.
When i look at whole spread this is a year of being honest with self, moving on, and creating the life you want.

I do believe that this is my year of cultivation, and discovery. I have a list of desires that I am pushing to achieve, and 'things' that I am wishing to accomplish and experience. This is also my year of moving on from my past and pushing ahead into my next stage of life. I have no further restrictions preventing me from growing into the spirit that I wish to become.

Thank you for this in depth reading I have printed it up so that i can refer back to it throughout the year. I will leave feedback through out the year!

MAny blessings.